It arrived today

lafountain

Whoa. Nice. Throw it in the wash on gentle and see if the inside gets clean. Also, if you don't want it, put it on eBay. You should be able to get some serious dough for that since they're so highly sought after.

Why is this jersey so sought after?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Size 44, dirty inside, but not a mark outside. Go figure. If anyone wants to buy or trade for this simply to add to your obscurity collection or that you're a midget/halfing and fits into one of these, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I don't intend on starting a minor league collection outside of Vancouver Giants/Manitoba Moose jerseys!

SFSpiders%2044.JPG

Holy crap, you were the one that won it! I saw it too after it ended, the price it ended up going for was ridiculously low!

The crappy replicas of this jersey in the larger sizes regularly go for $100+. It's one of the best one season wonders out there.

Trying something new and got a few Avs jerseys for the collection.

Bates Battaglia 2003-2004 Alternate Game Issue

BatesBattaglia2003-2004alternateGI.jpg

BatesBattaglia2003-2004alternateGIb.jpg

Bates Battaglia 2002-2003 Dark Game Issue

BatesBattaglia2002-2003darkGI.jpg

BatesBattaglia2002-2003darkGIback.jpg

Chris Dingman 1999-2000 White Pro Player Game Used

DingmanwhiteProPlayerGamer.jpg

DingmanwhiteProPlayerGamerback.jpg

2003-2004 Linus Videll Preseason GI (?) Not Meigray tagged as the preseason jerseys from that year all were, but I also have no idea why someone would get a jersey customized into a 7th round pick that never even came close to anywhere near the NHL.

LinusVidell2003-2004darkGI.jpg

LinusVidell2003-2004darkGIback.jpg

2003-2004 Linus Videll Preseason GI (?) Not Meigray tagged as the preseason jerseys from that year all were, but I also have no idea why someone would get a jersey customized into a 7th round pick that never even came close to anywhere near the NHL.

LinusVidell2003-2004darkGI.jpg

LinusVidell2003-2004darkGIback.jpg

Was this just on ebay maybe 2 weeks ago?

I wanted to buy this, but the guy wouldt ship to Canada.

That Green Canadian jersey is awesome!!

I hate it just because the province that held the world juniors is crazy about their football team. And since there football team wears green, lets get the World Juniors to as well.

Why should football have an effect on the color of a teams hockey jersey....

I am delighted with this that came in the mail today...

jersey001.jpg

jersey002.jpg

Boy, it's been a while since I had something to bring to the party here but...

...this arrived today:

lackhawkscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

ackhawkscirca1991bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Woo-hoo! I've been looking for an ultrafil 90's Hawks jersey forever and I FINALLY found it! I've already gotten the Cup patch off and am in the process of putting the NHL 75th patch on. Now all I need is a red piece of ultrafil and we are in business. I'm not too happy with the number font but I'll deal with that later.

I hate it just because the province that held the world juniors is crazy about their football team. And since there football team wears green, lets get the World Juniors to as well.

Football...pffffttt...

I didn't know that little fact, but I sitll like the look of the jersey regardless. I do, however, hate football.

Because they both choked in the championship game? :P

I questioned the decision at first but once I saw them, I really liked how they look. It is interesting to see Canada wear something other than white or red.

Man, some really nice Hawks jerseys there guys! Love the old ultrafils. Seeing all that Hawks goodness makes me want to go spend money I don't have right now!

Boy, it's been a while since I had something to bring to the party here but...

...this arrived today:

lackhawkscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

ackhawkscirca1991bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Woo-hoo! I've been looking for an ultrafil 90's Hawks jersey forever and I FINALLY found it! I've already gotten the Cup patch off and am in the process of putting the NHL 75th patch on. Now all I need is a red piece of ultrafil and we are in business. I'm not too happy with the number font but I'll deal with that later.

nice one, can't wait to see it when you finish fixing it. what's wrong with the number font?

nice one, can't wait to see it when you finish fixing it. what's wrong with the number font?

The seven shouldn't be cut off at the point.

EDIT: Nevermind

Wow, those are fantastic. Glad you landed what you have been looking for. Enjoy!