It arrived today

lafountain

Unfortunately I am 95% positive the Binghamton Senators didn't switch to Reebok until the following season (05-06)...

From my research, you are correct that SP did the AHL jerseys from 2000-01 until 2004-05 and RBK took over in 2005-06.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my research, you are correct that SP did the AHL jerseys from 2000-01 until 2004-05 and RBK took over in 2005-06.

Yes, that is correct. In 2000, SP put their own name on the AHL (and final IHL) jerseys, which they made for Bauer since the 1993-94 season. These were used until CCM bought the AHL rights in 2004, effective the start of the 05-06 season. By that time, CCM was acquired by Reebok. When that deal was announced, CCM stated that they would issue an "AHL Vintage Line", which never materialized.

Got this earlier in the week. RBK 6100 Kane.

Like this style better than edge. Technically he never wore this style in a game, but he wore it when he was drafted so I guess that counts right ...

RBK6100_Front.jpg

RBK6100_Back.jpg

h081008A.jpg

Well you could be different and strip it and make it into an Eric Daze jersey. He actually wore the style (albeit for the first period of the home opener only before retiring)

I just bought this. Authentic Wild pro player jersey. I couldn't say no for the price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380211386550&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Picked this up for only $40.

Jersey.jpg

That's less than a $1 per inch. Seems like a bargain.

That's less than a $1 per inch. Seems like a bargain.

Those Nikes are cut so big, that a 48 is a little too large for me. The 44 fits more like a 6100 46, which is a little small, but I prefer that to a tent. The only problem is that I think I would have a hard time fitting a name like Konstantinov on the back.

I've been lazy in posting my new jerseys up on this thread so here are a few new ones I've gotten in the past 2 months.

I kind of went on a replica national team binge, mainly because I wanted to get some of these before they sold out.

Red Russia Olympic, I would like to turn this into an Ovechkin (I know, not very original)

4415628535_9d51f95875_d.jpg

White USA Home 2008, my plans are to turn this one into a 2010 WJC John Carlson from the gold medal game. Got an IIHF patch that I can attach to the hem since it did not come with one.

4416396016_e7514d3ac1_d.jpg

Green Canada 2009-2010 WJC, I picked this one up because I was afraid it would be difficult the find later down the road. Was able to pick it up at a slight discount thanks to online coupon codes. Not sure who I am going to put on it but the team was stacked with so many talented prospects, Eberle, Hall, Brayden Schenn, Della Rovere, etc.. Lots of good options, I'll wait a year or two before I decide.

4415628387_c81ac163a8_d.jpg

Very nice Mad, I really like those Nike replicas, much better than the current Reebok replicas.

Out of interest, where did you get the '08 US jersey? Was looking for the blue of that to make into a Mike Lee.

Very nice Mad, I really like those Nike replicas, much better than the current Reebok replicas.

Out of interest, where did you get the '08 US jersey? Was looking for the blue of that to make into a Mike Lee.

I was really hoping to get authentics but they are only obtainable by getting a game worn jersey. The quality of the replica's were good enough for me to settle on instead of an expensive bid on a game worn.

I picked up the 2008 USA jersey and the Green Canada jersey from footballfanatics.com back in early February with some online coupons. They had many of the USA replica's in stock, even the replica 2008 1960 USA throwback. During the Olympics, they quickly sold out of anything USA Hockey so I'm not sure if they have any jerseys left in stock. I'm kind of regretting not getting the 1960 jersey at the time, I was able to order that from RCS but I'm still waiting for my jersey to arrive.

EDIT: RCS seems to have both the blue and whites still in stock

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=136741

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=136736

Nice Olympic pickups. The Kane several posts above looks nice too. I've been looking for an EDGE Kane. Gotta love the 'Hawks home red. Classic. :thumbsup:

Here's a couple a I snagged recently.

This one has many good choices to put on it. Aside from the obvious Bondra and Oates,

I'm partial to Housley or Hunter. Could also be Carey, Kolzig or Ranford.

A 96-97 version will need the bulldog patch.

2502703710103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

My Hasek collection grows. I hated these when they came out, but I tolerate them now, mostly since they're gone.

2367207430103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2352264970103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

It's gotta be Eberle! Awesome pickup.

Green Canada 2009-2010 WJC, I picked this one up because I was afraid it would be difficult the find later down the road. Was able to pick it up at a slight discount thanks to online coupon codes. Not sure who I am going to put on it but the team was stacked with so many talented prospects, Eberle, Hall, Brayden Schenn, Della Rovere, etc.. Lots of good options, I'll wait a year or two before I decide.

SDR OR BUST!

429x.jpg

Come to think of it, I might just have to get one now!

SDR OR BUST!

429x.jpg

Come to think of it, I might just have to get one now!

I'm a Caps fans so that was my first thought. SDR has really come a long way in his development since being pick in such a high round. I'm excited to see what he can do in the AHL when his season in juniors is finished. On the other hand Eberle has become a WJC legend. He's going to become such a clutch player for the Oilers down the road.

The team was so stacked with talent it is going to be a hard time figuring out who to pick so I decided to get the jersey now instead of having to try to look for it in a year's. I have a feeling these will be hard to find if I waited any longer to get one. Not to mention the jersey is great looking. I really like the shade of green they used and the Hockey Canada emblems go well with it.

I'm a Caps fans so that was my first thought. SDR has really come a long way in his development since being pick in such a high round. I'm excited to see what he can do in the AHL when his season in juniors is finished. On the other hand Eberle has become a WJC legend. He's going to become such a clutch player for the Oilers down the road.

The team was so stacked with talent it is going to be a hard time figuring out who to pick so I decided to get the jersey now instead of having to try to look for it in a year's. I have a feeling these will be hard to find if I waited any longer to get one. Not to mention the jersey is great looking. I really like the shade of green they used and the Hockey Canada emblems go well with it.

If only the Caps didn't go for Bustafsson a pick earlier, they could have ended up with both Eberle and Carlson from that same draft!

Go with SDR for the green jersey. Eberle didn't get the "A" for that game. The Oilers will find a way to ruin Eberle anyways. :P

If only the Caps didn't go for Bustafsson a pick earlier, they could have ended up with both Eberle and Carlson from that same draft!

Go with SDR for the green jersey. Eberle didn't get the "A" for that game. The Oilers will find a way to ruin Eberle anyways. :P

Ugh don't remind me. Gustafsson was such a terrible pick and they traded up just to get him. They wasted that pick and Eberle was taken right after him. Not to mention Del Zotto was picked right before Gustafsson. Looking back at that 2008 draft, there are going to be so many great players that are going to come out of that first round. Luckily the Caps got Carlson.

Size 44, dirty inside, but not a mark outside. Go figure. If anyone wants to buy or trade for this simply to add to your obscurity collection or that you're a midget/halfing and fits into one of these, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I don't intend on starting a minor league collection outside of Vancouver Giants/Manitoba Moose jerseys!

SFSpiders%2044.JPG

Whoa. Nice. Throw it in the wash on gentle and see if the inside gets clean. Also, if you don't want it, put it on eBay. You should be able to get some serious dough for that since they're so highly sought after.

Here's a couple a I snagged recently.

This one has many good choices to put on it. Aside from the obvious Bondra and Oates,

I'm partial to Housley or Hunter. Could also be Carey, Kolzig or Ranford.

A 96-97 version will need the bulldog patch.

My Hasek collection grows. I hated these when they came out, but I tolerate them now, mostly since they're gone.

You really are back in the jersey game. I like that Sabres style more as time passes too. I couldn't go with anyone but Bondra on that Caps jersey, but Housley is never a bad idea. Many good options. I wonder why they ever ditched the Capitals name on the front of that one?