EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/NY-Rangers-Alternate-Game-Worn-Jersey-40-Markkanen-/140508161900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b6f0676c#ht_500wt_1156

I have no idea who the player is, so I'm not interested. I know you guys like gamers though so I thought I'd post it.

Thanks for passing that along. Markkanen wasn't very good, yet he somehow got the Oil to game 7 against Carolina in 06. They are nice Rangers gamers that could go cheap though...

Thanks for passing that along. Markkanen wasn't very good, yet he somehow got the Oil to game 7 against Carolina in 06. They are nice Rangers gamers that could go cheap though...

That explains why I don't know who he was. The only Rangers goalies I'd be interested in are Richter (obviously) and the Beezer. Maybe Healey. Maybe Lundqvist if I found an RBK Liberty I wanted to put to good use.

That explains why I don't know who he was. The only Rangers goalies I'd be interested in are Richter (obviously) and the Beezer. Maybe Healey. Maybe Lundqvist if I found an RBK Liberty I wanted to put to good use.

He also played during the dark era for the Rangers ('98-05), I know I tried to block many players from this era out of my mind.

As for a Lundqvist Liberty, it would have to be a reebok liberty if you are going for accuracy!

Ok, that was dumb. Here's my contribution - http://cgi.ebay.com/1996-STARTER-BOSTON-BRUINS-AUTHENTIC-3RD-JERSEY-SIZE-54-/190495403097?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c5a692c59

One of those without a fightstrap...for whatever reason...anyways, good price on a nice jersey, and if you send it to EPS for customization, they'll throw in a fight strap at a very reasonable price :)

I actually won this. Almost forgot about it and got a bid in with a minute remaining and ended up getting it for the starting price! Another one off the list!!

He also played during the dark era for the Rangers ('98-05), I know I tried to block many players from this era out of my mind.

As for a Lundqvist Liberty, it would have to be a reebok liberty if you are going for accuracy!

Yeah. it would definitely be a a Reebok Liberty if I could find one. A blank sold on eBay a few weeks ago for dirt cheap before I realized it was actually accurate. I was thinking about finding one to turn into a Jagr, but I can always use a CCM or Koho jersey for that. I'd really only wear a Lundqvist if it was a Liberty, I'm not his biggest fan especially after last night.

Actually that is incorrect! Roloson got them to the finals but could not play because of injury, i think chris Pronger had more saves then Markannen that last game.

Actually that is incorrect! Roloson got them to the finals but could not play because of injury, i think chris Pronger had more saves then Markannen that last game.

Watch out for Tampa in the playoffs this year cause they have Roloson.

Watch out for Tampa in the playoffs this year cause they have Roloson.

I picked him up from wavers in my pool the day he was traded.

I knew the score.

He was a great goalie on a bad team.

Another Shut-out last night.

I picked him up from wavers in my pool the day he was traded.

I knew the score.

He was a great goalie on a bad team.

Another Shut-out last night.

Roloson's a beast, I was honestly hoping for the Flyers to grab him 2 years ago.

Right I just thought that Roloson was too inconsistent, and Markkanen played a few more games along the stretch. I thought he entered in game 3, after Roloson dropped the first two.

Someone who was clearly high at the time. Also, I question the legitimacy of the autos. Signed by Vinny Prospal? The same guy who hasn't been with the team since last season? A quick Google search for the "M&J Autographs" company listed in the auction shows them being located in Naples, FL. So they managed to get an autograph from a guy who hasn't traveled with the team all season?

I sent the seller a message asking about the signing, when and where etc. I'm not going to buy it, I don't trust autographed stuff on eBay even if it has the Steiner LOA and hologram. Just curious now.

Right I just thought that Roloson was too inconsistent, and Markkanen played a few more games along the stretch. I thought he entered in game 3, after Roloson dropped the first two.

Wikipedia explains it even better : during Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals against the Carolina Hurricanes, Roloson suffered a third degree MCL sprain of his right knee when Hurricanes forward Andrew Ladd was pushed into Roloson by a back-checking Oiler defensemen Marc-André Bergeron. Oilers coach Craig MacTavish announced that Roloson would not be able to continue in the series. It was also learned that he had hyper-extended his right elbow in the collision as well. As a result, Ty Conklin lost Game 1 after Roloson's departure and co-backup goalie Jussi Markkanen was left to finish the series. The Oilers eventually lost to the Hurricanes in seven games. Months of intense rehabilitation would follow in order to prepare Roloson for the 2006–07 season.

Oh and Rollie was unbelievable in the conference final i remember he had a crazy 50 save game

shrewd move by the Lightning and Stevie Y

Doesn't necessarily mean they're signed this season. And I believe M&J is one of the bigger players in autographed memorabilia. Not sure on that though. At least its not one of those self issued COAs!

Doesn't necessarily mean they're signed this season. And I believe M&J is one of the bigger players in autographed memorabilia. Not sure on that though. At least its not one of those self issued COAs!

Well the seller says in the listing that the jersey includes a COA and a picture from the signing. That's why I got curious. I'd love to know how you can have an autograph and a photo from the signing with a guy in it who's been sitting at home since June.

As an Isles fan, Roli was the reason why the Islanders were not 0-82 last year and not 0-xx this year. My only problem with Roli was that he never signed after games, but he was a great leader, hell of a goalie, and very professional. MAB was the reason why the Oilers did not win the Cup in '06.

I hope Tampa wins the Cup this year, Roli deserves it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marian-Gaborik-NY-Rangers-Jersey-Large-Rare-Liberty-CCM-/170596519704?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27b8584f18

I know there is a member who looks for these. I dont think the jersey is correct based upon when the jersey would have been worn and when Gaborik joined the Rangers but it isnt a bad deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marian-Gaborik-NY-Rangers-Jersey-Large-Rare-Liberty-CCM-/170596519704?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27b8584f18

I know there is a member who looks for these. I dont think the jersey is correct based upon when the jersey would have been worn and when Gaborik joined the Rangers but it isnt a bad deal.

lol thats mine im selling. yes he didnt wear that jersey but he is a ranger and he is an elite player and i like to think outside the box (its only a replica i most likely would never do this to an authentic).

lol thats mine im selling. yes he didnt wear that jersey but he is a ranger and he is an elite player and i like to think outside the box (its only a replica i most likely would never do this to an authentic).

No kidding, Its not a bad deal though. Im a flyers fan but if i was a little bit smaller i would have actually thought about buying that. They are pretty cool looking.

No kidding, Its not a bad deal though. Im a flyers fan but if i was a little bit smaller i would have actually thought about buying that. They are pretty cool looking.

Im not asking for an arm and leg for it...I also have a 48 authentic starter one also thats pretty much mint with no major flaws as well. If anyone here see them and is interested PM me.