EBay

Brilliant!

Just to clarify , the seller has sold 2 of those Gretzky "homebrew replicas"on ebay. Also posted sale of those gretzys on other boards. Therefore i assumed it was 5 different jerseys but it could well be 3 separate jerseys. Either way more then 1 being produced means it is being produced for profit.

People have a right to collect anything they want, if people want to collect replicas thats fine . If they chose to collect game worn or authentic thats fine too. I dont even have an issue if people want to collect china fakes. Its there money and they can spend it on anything they want.

As a collector however i think that jerseys like those "gretzky's" fall in the junk category for me, just under chinese fakes.

There are plenty of affordable real gretzky replicas people can afford.

I can tell you that jersey is not accurate. the patch alone is very inaccurate but like i said people can buy what they want it is there money.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats actually quite a disturbing... he'd sell stuff, get decent reputation, and just before hes about to abandon the account he'll stop sending the stuff and run off with the money..??

Not defending the seller but, that was a link to ONLY his negative feedback. It made me ask myself why e-bay hadn't shut him down and I couldn't understand..Then I clicked on "all feedback", There are positives in there as well, Its not just all of a sudden he had countless negative feedback. I still would not buy from him anyway.

notcounterfeitjerseys had been on ebay for 12 years... :blink:

That stinks, I picked up a jersey off of him before and he was very helpful; answered all my nagging questions and everything.

Not defending the seller but, that was a link to ONLY his negative feedback. It made me ask myself why e-bay hadn't shut him down and I couldn't understand..Then I clicked on "all feedback", There are positives in there as well, Its not just all of a sudden he had countless negative feedback. I still would not buy from him anyway.

yah I def. didnt notice that :P

notcounterfeitjerseys had been on ebay for 12 years... :blink:

Looks like he is no longer registered; however, he did make a mistake on a purchase of mine. It was in my favor though. I purchased a blank Avs premier jersey, and he sent me a Sakic premier jersey.

I've bought from him/them without a problem.

I have as well. In fact he went the extra mile on a purchase for me. I would have no problems buying again from him.

Stumbled on another gamer for you guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-Game-Worn-Issued-Hockey-Jersey-/200572008910?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb305f9ce#ht_566wt_1139

BTW - You guys are contagious. I've been here two weeks and I may very well be adding a total of 5 jerseys to my closet by week's end.

That's about $150 over what a Christian Dube jersey is really worth.

LOL! - I'll be curious to see which of you guys gets the Markkanen gamer I posted last week.

BTW - You guys are contagious. I've been here two weeks and I may very well be adding a total of 5 jerseys to my closet by week's end.

We have you now!

:ninja:

Muahahahaha!

FFS I just lost the Leetch jersey from '96 that I was watching because a couple of retards with no transactions and no idea how to use eBay got into a bidding war with a minute left....

Those figures, especially the CLs (Collector Levels) tend to fetch a higher price. Since there are only 250 in the world, its even more rare. I have yet to find mine. Still looking. :thumbsup:

Well, now that it's on here I can forget ever getting it. I'm currently the high bidder, but that'll change shortly I'm sure.

I figure that white Liberty 54-R will go for atleast $200 ... possibly upwards of $250 since it's not an odd size (like the 58-R and 60-R that sold recently)

I figure that white Liberty 54-R will go for atleast $200 ... possibly upwards of $250 since it's not an odd size (like the 58-R and 60-R that sold recently)

You probably figure about right. I set my max bid, when I get outbid I'll move on. I also bid on the replica that was posted here earlier. I'll probably end up with neither, but at least I control both auctions for now.