EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's not a real jersey....at least according to his own description where he said he pieced the jersey together.

This jersey is the result of 15 years of searching for the exact materials the gamers were made from, (some of these materials are not made anymore, but I found them!) pieced together to the exact specifications of an actual game worn Nike size XL. A hell of a deal where as the gamers cost some where around $50 000!

Because it's not a real jersey....at least according to his own description where he said he pieced the jersey together.

Wow. I didn't even bother reading that, mostly because I wasn't interested. The things some people try to sell on eBay.

Why do the numbers look so creased?

Yeah it's trash, some garbage he's trying to claim is real. I think he used those other pics to photomatch it like it's a real jersey. The fact it's a private listing is also a joke. :lol: I've seen REAL versions of that jersey, and trust me, it's NO WHERE near the quality.

I think its a neat piece to wear especially if you're an Oiler fan and old enough to remember that. Plus its not like hes mass re-producing those to sell for profit.

I personally like this....

"The game worn jersey of Gretzky's first NHL "C" probably doesn't exsist because the "C" would have been removed when Fogolin returned(those days the players only wore a few jerseys a season, unlike today where they get new ones every 4 games, aprox)."

I think its a neat piece to wear especially if you're an Oiler fan and old enough to remember that. Plus its not like hes mass re-producing those to sell for profit.

he has sold at least 5 of these

I recall a Coffey going for $400+. It's too bad they aren't legit. Some people are getting taken for something that is practically what Griffenfood was doing. Albeit these are much better in terms of material, accuracy, and detail, but nonetheless fake...

This evening? I'm grabbing that thing!

Did you? I just saw this now and would have picked it up immediately if it was still available. You can easily double your money on it if you want to.

Yeah I was excited and surprised to see it still available. I know I could make a mint off of it but I've been wanting one for years so this is a keeper.

That's so cool. I saw it way early this morning, wanted to buy it, but realized I probably would need another "X" to wear it in public without really embarassing myself :(

Oh well. I'm inspired now that I see not all people want 300 dollars for it.

Haha I can't wait to wear the thing in public!

I agree, as bad as I wanted the thing I had little interest in paying that much for a replica. I kept holding out hoping I'd find a cheaper one on the bay or somebody who threw one up on Craigslist not knowing what he had. This feel just barely under the cap of what I was willing to pay so it's perfect.

Congrats man, nice pickup. Patience usually pays off, I got my WW for $80 one lonely night.

Great pickup on that Wildwing :thumbsup:

Nice pickup!