EBay

Brilliant!

If I was him I'd do the exact same thing. That last one ended at $1200 so you better believe I'm gonna go fishing with mine to see if I can get something similar to that.

Time to add Gretzky to the 4 i have with tags :thumbsup:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one in the minority but i like the bk jersey..i just would never pay 1200 for a replica.

LMAO..this dude def took a wrong turn somewhere....

If you can pick between that guy and say... Mike Green to die in a fire, which would it be? Lets spice things up and say it'll be a grease fire.

that IS a great price but its a 58 which is way to big for me :)

that IS a great price but its a 58 which is way to big for me :)

remember a 58 swift is like a 50-52 in a normal jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-style-New-York-Rangers-Red-Jersey-/330524749933?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf4cf706d

Not sure if this is a steal or not since I'm completely clueless if Rangers ever wore red or if M&N ever made these, but I've basically never seen one and the price isnt terrible, so I figured I pop this in here

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-style-New-York-Rangers-Red-Jersey-/330524749933?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf4cf706d

Not sure if this is a steal or not since I'm completely clueless if Rangers ever wore red or if M&N ever made these, but I've basically never seen one and the price isnt terrible, so I figured I pop this in here

GEEZ looks like a frankenstein jersey....i dont know where to begin

If you can pick between that guy and say... Mike Green to die in a fire, which would it be? Lets spice things up and say it'll be a grease fire.

35033064.jpg

Did somebody say grease?

Well it looks like the Kitchner Logo was changed to say New York, and put on a red jersey. You're right though its a piece of crap.

Ok. I recently described the blank Wings jersey I recieved that has muliple yellow stains on it. I contacted the seller requesting a refund because it was not as described.I had specifically asked if their were any stains, spots, or discolorations and I was told no and it arrived with multiple. He told me he wouldn't refund my money. I opened a case with ebay and he emailed saying he wanted the jersey back first and then he would refund me. Should I send it back first or have him refund me first? He said he wouldn't refund shipping either? Not sure how that is fair since it's his fault for a false description of the item? Wondering what you guys think.

35033064.jpg

Did somebody say grease?

ah haha I was thinking Boudreau should've been a candidate too considering your name and the whole... fire and burning theme

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Always good to learn!

Ok. I recently described the blank Wings jersey I recieved that has muliple yellow stains on it. I contacted the seller requesting a refund because it was not as described.I had specifically asked if their were any stains, spots, or discolorations and I was told no and it arrived with multiple. He told me he wouldn't refund my money. I opened a case with ebay and he emailed saying he wanted the jersey back first and then he would refund me. Should I send it back first or have him refund me first? He said he wouldn't refund shipping either? Not sure how that is fair since it's his fault for a false description of the item? Wondering what you guys think.

I wouldnt send anything back without some kind of partial refund. He obviously isnt trustworthy, regardless of whatever the price was i wouldnt take a chance with this guy. You should win the dispute case, if the item varies from the listing then that is on him. Stinks to hear this man

Wait

is it game issued or not!?!?

"Does not display any noticeable hockey game use thus the game issued designation"? WTF?

Wait

is it game issued or not!?!?

"Does not display any noticeable hockey game use thus the game issued designation"? WTF?

Its a mystery until it arrives haha, i never saw that style and just read the title and then posted it, looks pretty sweet though

I wouldnt send anything back without some kind of partial refund. He obviously isnt trustworthy, regardless of whatever the price was i wouldnt take a chance with this guy. You should win the dispute case, if the item varies from the listing then that is on him. Stinks to hear this man

I'm afraid to take just a partial as I obviously want a full refund. Should I just wait to see what reults from the dispute case? It is to close by the fourth, but he wants the jersey back within five days...lol. I'm not feeling very trusting with him.

I'm afraid to take just a partial as I obviously want a full refund. Should I just wait to see what reults from the dispute case? It is to close by the fourth, but he wants the jersey back within five days...lol. I'm not feeling very trusting with him.

Ya i would wait for the case, i believe there is a way to post messages and keep ebay updated with the progress and this guy sounds very non-helpful. I just hope everything works out cause this guy is not making it easy.

Send it back! BUT make sure its tracked with delivery confirmation.

All you have to do is prove to ebay you sent it back and he got it. That will put the ball back into his court.

Incorrect my friend. You have to follow the return policy in the auction listing. that's it!

If it says "7 day money back, buyer pays return shipping" then you pay the shipping. It's in stone.

I wonder if the auction listing offered a refund at all but IF NOT he still has a case due to the bogus item details.

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk