EBay

Brilliant!

HOLLY CRAP 600$ WTF...i sold 2 a few months back and all i got was 275$ and at the time i though i made out like a bandit WOW 600$ for replica that is still pretty present on ebay. UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE !!!

RICKY GET THOSE 5 REPLICAS GRETZKY'D AND SELL MY FIREND

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go after something like that had I not just bought one of the Rangers heritage gamer. Don't worry its not the only thing coming so I'm not ruining the surprise :P

I never seen a jock tag on an authentic before.

My link

I have an authentic Edge 1.0 Calgary Flames practice jersey with the size 56 jock tag still attached aquired directly from MeiGray.

I have an authentic Edge 1.0 Calgary Flames practice jersey with the size 56 jock tag still attached aquired directly from MeiGray.

Yup, I have a player used Wild practice jersey size 58 that I bought from the Wild pro shop that has one as well.

Crosby would look great on that bad boy! :thumbsup:

That's right. I said it. CROSBY

First-generation EDGE jerseys had them. That one is 100% authentic.

I agree with Mike. That 2007 ASG jersey is 100% legit. The authentics actually had the size tag on the front, as dumb as that sounds. But you can thank Reebok for that one. :lol:

@Thelonious: Crosby actually didn't play in the '07 ASG because of injury.

@Thelonious: Crosby actually didn't play in the '07 ASG because of injury.

LIES!

He posted two images of him wearing it in the auction!

LIES!

He posted two images of him wearing it in the auction!

Sorry guys, I was thinking of the 2008 game in Atlanta. My bad. :wacko: Geez, I make ONE little mistake being off by 1 year and I get hounded on here. What gives? :lol:

Sorry guys, I was thinking of the 2008 game in Atlanta. My bad. :wacko: Geez, I make ONE little mistake being off by 1 year and I get hounded on here. What gives? :lol:

The majority of the board is rangers, Flyers, and Leafs fans...do the math. Also, I am a disgruntled Isles fan :thumbsup:

The majority of the board is rangers, Flyers, and Leafs fans...do the math. Also, I am a disgruntled Isles fan :thumbsup:

I'm rather mad at the Isles for trading Roloson. Now I have to find a decent priced Lighting jersey.

Well he didn't get a single point in that game, so he might as well not have been there. :P

People just envy us Penguins fans because we win Stanley Cups and Scoring titles and have a wicked looking jersey so they have to find a reason to hate on our outstanding hockey team! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't count out us Pen's fans. I would say we are a close 2nd to the Flyers and Rangers fans!

The Leafs have fans?!? I thought they only had Jaded, sullen and disgruntled people who only show up to games because of some sick Sadomasochism fetish. :stickhndl:

I wouldn't count out us Pen's fans. I would say we are a close 2nd to the Flyers and Rangers fans!

The Leafs have fans?!? I thought they only had Jaded, sullen and disgruntled people who only show up to games because of some sick Sadomasochism fetish. :stickhndl:

Well, I like Pens fans...you guys are alright! :thumbsup:

(the rangers, Flyers, and Leafs fans on this board all get an A in my book as well...are there any other Isles fans besides myself on this board? :thumbsup: )

People just envy us Penguins fans because we win Stanley Cups and Scoring titles and have a wicked looking jersey so they have to find a reason to hate on our outstanding hockey team! :thumbsup:

Or we dislike them because the fan base was non-existent at two different periods in their history until they were finally terrible enough in the correct years to draft generational talent. You seem like a nice person and all, but the fan base should be glad they still have a team, but still the league and Pens' fans want to push the idea that they have a great organization down the rest of the league's throat which is a joke. Model franchises don't go bankrupt, fail to pay their players and almost relocate. Just Sayin' :)

Or we dislike them because the fan base was non-existent at two different periods in their history until they were finally terrible enough in the correct years to draft generational talent. You seem like a nice person and all, but the fan base should be glad they still have a team, but still the league and Pens' fans want to push the idea that they have a great organization down the rest of the league's throat which is a joke. Model franchises don't go bankrupt, fail to pay their players and almost relocate. Just Sayin' :)

OMG OWNED LOL

Or we dislike them because the fan base was non-existent at two different periods in their history until they were finally terrible enough in the correct years to draft generational talent. You seem like a nice person and all, but the fan base should be glad they still have a team, but still the league and Pens' fans want to push the idea that they have a great organization down the rest of the league's throat which is a joke. Model franchises don't go bankrupt, fail to pay their players and almost relocate. Just Sayin' smile.gif

Because of fellow flyers fans like this..the reason we bleed orange..let me say ZINGGG

Amen

Model franchises make the playoffs every year since '90-'91 (winning four cups), draft the best two-way player in the game #171 overall and another amazing player #210 overall, etc. Maybe Bettman should be pushing a team like that as a model franchise, instead of the Pens?

I dunno about you guys but I've never associated Bettman with words like logic or common sense. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Bettman was a lawyer by trade, which.. makes a lot of sense