Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHH!!!

yeah i just got it today

it was the one that ended for $60...

I just re-read your post...

no i payed exactly 60 for it...

thanks for the look out though

are there any other sabers jerseys customized or blank that go cheap

im looking for CCM550 white buffaslug...

You paid a good price then. you can nab authentic slugs all the time for under $80. Those things are a sin though if you don't mind me saying haha. Plenty of 550s look on craigs list buffalo too, people and stores are always trying to dump those. I saw a bunch today. As for other sabers sweaters I've been able to find every style for under $60 on eBay. Just takes a little patients. good luck.

You paid a good price then. you can nab authentic slugs all the time for under $80. Those things are a sin though if you don't mind me saying haha. Plenty of 550s look on craigs list buffalo too, people and stores are always trying to dump those. I saw a bunch today. As for other sabers sweaters I've been able to find every style for under $60 on eBay. Just takes a little patients. good luck.

I like the Buffaslug :(

as do I

my roller hockey teams colors are Navy & Yellow right now we use CCM Practice jerseys (one royal for away one yellow for home) but when we start entering tournaments I want to get the 550 navy buffaslug and just have one jersey

as do I

my roller hockey teams colors are Navy & Yellow right now we use CCM Practice jerseys (one royal for away one yellow for home) but when we start entering tournaments I want to get the 550 navy buffaslug and just have one jersey

I've been selling Reebok Premier/CCM Semi Slugs for $19.95 since Black Friday and just dropped authentics (Edge and 6100s) to $39.95 in my stores here locally

I've been selling Reebok Premier/CCM Semi Slugs for $19.95 since Black Friday and just dropped authentics (Edge and 6100s) to $39.95 in my stores here locally

Your store? It isn't Dave and Adam's, is it?

Yes it would. I do all the Reebok ordering for them

Awesome! Huge fan of your store. Bought a 3rd Sabres (from the Transit store), and had you guys send it out for Ennis 63. Picked up a white slug Authentic for $45 the same day. Nothing but great things to say! I send all my friends your way, as you guys have the best prices on Sabres jerseys around...Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Awesome! Huge fan of your store. Bought a 3rd Sabres (from the Transit store), and had you guys send it out for Ennis 63. Picked up a white slug Authentic for $45 the same day. Nothing but great things to say! I send all my friends your way, as you guys have the best prices on Sabres jerseys around...Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments, they're always appreciated and glad you enjoy the jerseys :D

Any way to order online? I'd take an Edge one at that price simply for the collection.

I don't have authentics online, since I didn't have that many they were all sent to the stores, I have navy only - 6100 in 52 and 56 (1 each) and edge 52 (not sure on count) PM for details if int

is there any white ccm or 6100's availble to someone who lives in NJ :D

Don't think there are any white ccm 550s left, but see above for 6100. PM me if int

here's an older Canucks jersey i found while browsing for others...

thought I'd pass along if anyone interested....

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-JERSEY-MASKA-ULTRAFIL-/190483312403?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c59b0af13

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Dallas-Stars-yellow-3rd-jersey-KOHO-XL-signed-/380304210236?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item588be5b93c

WOW!

i remember seeing this on NHLUniforms.com

it looks legit but the player thats on it is atrocious

The Blackhawks/Roenick and Canadiens/Roy also look wrong.

the Roenick is definitely wrong