EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, research fail! I looked at 00-01 on hockeydb and 01-02 on nhluniforms. Ignore and carry on!

Right there with ya though! I remember seeing my first burgundy alternate Bourque on eBay and thinking that there just wasn't something right about that thing, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Carry on folks, nothing to see here.

how long have the CCM Replica 550 jerseys been available for?

seller's listing says "Has been very well preserved in a protective garment bag & has never been worn since purchasing this jersey in 1990"

???? wtf

how long have the CCM Replica 550 jerseys been available for?

seller's listing says "Has been very well preserved in a protective garment bag & has never been worn since purchasing this jersey in 1990"

???? wtf

550's I would put at the 99-2000 era when CCM got the whole league eliminating the starter and proplayer stuff....if he bought it in 1990 its an old replica with the half size crest....or its 10 yrs newer than he knows...or knows not a lot :P

550's I would put at the 99-2000 era when CCM got the whole league eliminating the starter and proplayer stuff....if he bought it in 1990 its an old replica with the half size crest....or its 10 yrs newer than he knows...or knows not a lot :P

no he post photos, it's a brand new 550 and he's bullshhitin!!

:)

I'm wonder where that dude got the 2.0 3rd from. I don't think those have been available at MeiGray yet so I'm thinking the guy might have stripped one.

The cheapest I've seen RBK Edge for is $180-195 or so on ebay. They look legit. $130 or so is cost. I know because I know a RBK rep.

Thanks for the heads up man. Sold. Decent price too.

Heh...I wonder how much longer Jay has to go with his Avs jerseys before he's just flat out covered the entire franchise itself. I mean, they're only 15 years old; there CAN'T be that many more players left to put on a jersey! :D

Ummm

Note-the jersey is missing the white part of the six on the armband. There is a black six but the white top layer was never stitched on.

Found in a movie warehouse.

Its a real jersey, but what the hell man!

Plus its a Redden jersey which makes it awesome.

theres something about that i can't quite put my finger on..

it looks fake...but idk i dont wanna jump gun

theres something about that i can't quite put my finger on..

it looks fake...but idk i dont wanna jump gun

Don't touch it. It's garbage.

thanks johnnyboy....

thought it mighta been some typa prototype

Nah, just one of the earliest Ovechkin fakes.

And no problem.