EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you gonna kill the autograph too?

I'm going to Scott Stevens that autograph and knock it out with a little elbow grease.

Do you think I can clean it up, like the auto and everything?

I would let EPS tackle that one for you. Those allstar jerseys are all white on the inside and dyed on the outside so when you strip it if your not careful you can start to get pulling which will be white since the inside is white and it will look awful if you can't cover it up with the new numbers.

I would let EPS tackle that one for you. Those allstar jerseys are all white on the inside and dyed on the outside so when you strip it if your not careful you can start to get pulling which will be white since the inside is white and it will look awful if you can't cover it up with the new numbers.

Oh of course I will haha. I don't trust myself. Do they remove autographs by any chance? Because that'd just be splendid.

Oh, and the dude works like half a mile from my house, so I'm picking it up Tuesday and saving $8 on shipping. Nice.

You know, I believe I saw that exact same jersey pop up once about a year or half, maybe two years back. Was kicking myself for not picking it up then :P

Oh of course I will haha. I don't trust myself. Do they remove autographs by any chance? Because that'd just be splendid.

Oh, and the dude works like half a mile from my house, so I'm picking it up Tuesday and saving $8 on shipping. Nice.

I'm not sure about the auto but the dry cleaners was able to remove black sharpie no problem. Check with EPS first and if they can do everyting then your all set.

I'm not sure about the auto but the dry cleaners was able to remove black sharpie no problem. Check with EPS first and if they can do everyting then your all set.

Ok, thanks. I'm excited to be close to getting this grail out of the way.

Don't forget that if your doing a 94 all star then you need a nameplate and if you are doing a 96 or 97 then no nameplate.

Johnny, I think you should have no problem with the silver ink. I dont think it's any where near as permanent nor tough as black sharpie.I've actually seen it almost fade out on a couple of my jerseys. Congrats on the grail! Post pics when its done! Oh make sure you find out what number he wore for that year jersey. I picked up mine really cheap cause it was customized with #10. Do your research!

Good move.

The auto is more like graffiti.

Haha I wasn't a big Lindros fan so it doesn't bother me much to clean it. And thanks TMLFan, I'm going the 97 route so I'll let them know for sure.

Very nice pickup.I am glad you were able to knock that one off your list

Haha I wasn't a big Lindros fan so it doesn't bother me much to clean it. And thanks TMLFan, I'm going the 97 route so I'll let them know for sure.

Evil.....i just missed getting that one. I used to have this, but since it was autographed I wouldn't mind getting it back......

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item3a62501167

Randomly looking at gamers and saw this today. Figured I share the link with you guys!

I was about to post that yesterday so im glad you did..what do you think that would be worth?

Somewhat jersey related. I just won a purple LA Kings jersey from a seller and they have a lot of other stuff like shirts/hats. I am bidding on a JT blue tshirt and a L/s Isles shirt. It is over in about 2 hours. There is another JT shirt for sale that is over tomorrow night (same size, color). Some guy just outbid me for the shirt. I understand that the price was a steal and that it is all fair game, but I seriously cannot believe he did that. It would have been cheaper to place a bid on the other shirt. Now I am going to have to wait until tomorrow night to pay for my stuff and not get it until probably Saturday :angry:.

I know the other guy may be in the same boat as I am, but you think you would want to pay as less as possible.

I was about to post that yesterday so im glad you did..what do you think that would be worth?

My guess is it'll be considerably higher than whatever a normal Yashin gamer goes for given its an all star jersey - so considerably harder to obtain, from his rookie year to boot. What gamers normally close at for various star players is completely beyond me though. I'm pretty new to this whole game worn stuff :P

edit: I had the opportunity to pick up a Kesler gamer (orca jerseys, not the new edge ones) for $400 and I took a little too long to decide, and someone else snapped it up :(

I just picked up the jersey, and I came home and compared it to a replica, and the gray and green are different colors. Is that normal, or could this one be suffering from some smoke discoloration?

HPIM1855.jpg

Top is the authentic.

Actually, come to think of it, I've seen some on eBay that looks greener than others, could this just be a different year's model?

My guess is it'll be considerably higher than whatever a normal Yashin gamer goes for given its an all star jersey - so considerably harder to obtain, from his rookie year to boot. What gamers normally close at for various star players is completely beyond me though. I'm pretty new to this whole game worn stuff tongue.gif

edit: I had the opportunity to pick up a Kesler gamer (orca jerseys, not the new edge ones) for $400 and I took a little too long to decide, and someone else snapped it up sad.gif

Im new to it too, but thats ashame about the Kesler, i love that guy as a hockey player. He brings everything to the table but maybe another better opportunity will arise, you never know.

I've had 4 different Western versions of that jersey and all of them varied shade wise in one way or another so I wouldn't worry about it. My authentic actually has two different shades of purple on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-lot-5-NHL-PENGUINS-BLACKHAWKS-Nordiques-jerseys-/290524301368?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item43a4990838

This is obviously the best deal ever..whose in? we will split it 50/50 and cut the 5th jersey in half