EBay

Brilliant!

Lol, before you guys start throwing people under the bus...

Firstly, the seller was asked about a price to end his auction. He named a price, the buyer accepted, and then the seller changed his mind. He did that at least 3 times to 3 different people.

If he had decided to merely say, "No Buy It Now" to everyone who inquired then nobody would have an issue with him.

The fact is he was dishonest with several interested parties and some had already gone to paypal to pay.

Don't go saying potential buyers from this forum Lacked Integrity for asking the seller how much he wanted. He came up with a price all by himself and then got greedy or got cold feet, or did whatever he did and backed out several times...

The only person who PREVENTED a fair and honest "competition" was the seller who chose to do what he/she did.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, before you guys start throwing people under the bus...

Firstly, the seller was asked about a price to end his auction. He named a price, the buyer accepted, and then the seller changed his mind. He did that at least 3 times to 3 different people.

If he had decided to merely say, "No Buy It Now" to everyone who inquired then nobody would have an issue with him.

The fact is he was dishonest with several interested parties and some had already gone to paypal to pay.

Don't go saying potential buyers from this forum Lacked Integrity for asking the seller how much he wanted. He came up with a price all by himself and then got greedy or got cold feet, or did whatever he did and backed out several times...

The only person who PREVENTED a fair and honest "competition" was the seller who chose to do what he/she did.

Haha, yes, let us please back off Lightning_4 a bit. All he did was the same your friends did, offering money to end early. For all he knew at the time, he was the only one and the guy took his offer.

That's a little bit too much for an authentic jersey. Although I found other Nashville jerseys for you.My link

My link

Edited by formyhunny

Three things about that Brian Boucher USA jersey:

1. It's CCM; not Nike

2. It has the wrong font and arm number colors for that style

3. It's Brian Boucher

Add that all up and it's definitely not worth the price he's asking.

Three things about that Brian Boucher USA jersey:

1. It's CCM; not Nike

2. It has the wrong font and arm number colors for that style

3. It's Brian Boucher

Add that all up and it's definitely not worth the price he's asking.

It's too bad this nice CCM jersey is wasted with Boucher...

Very much so. His stuff is always overpriced. That said, if it's worth it to you, go for it. That's a real beauty too. You know I approve! :D

Just ducky. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I have a jersey like that and that one is really nice.

You're right andy it needs to be the M where the middle part comes all the way down. Good spot...wasn't going to think about paying that but now that it's not even right its hard for them to justify trying to charge that too.

No but that thing looked like a steal! All of the other jerseys that guy has for sale are legit and are pretty good price wise. I would place a bid or two, but I don't wear a 52 in the old 6100s. -_-

No but that thing looked like a steal! All of the other jerseys that guy has for sale are legit and are pretty good price wise. I would place a bid or two, but I don't wear a 52 in the old 6100s. -_-

I wear a 48 but from what I understand, some of the older CCM jerseys were sized smaller.

The price was the first thing that caught my attention ($500.00 starting price), but the description kills me.

"Won this jersey at a private and expensive fundraiser."

- I think fundraisers are great, and I applaud anyone who actually gives in the spirit of the event, but this ad should say,"I opened my wallet and in the spirit of giving paid a lot for this jersey; therefore I'm passing the fundraiser loose wallet giving on to you."

And...

"Other authentic blackhawks jerseys are made from Reebok or Nike. Both of them make authentic jerseys to sell in stores to the fans. Their inside tags say ( Authentic Collectors Jersey ). Theirs are made strictly for collectibles to sell in stores. My jersey was strictly made for the players to wear. Thats why there is no number and name on the back of the jersey.

Again my jersey is made for the actual players of the Chicago Blackhawks to wear on the ice during NHL games. Not to sell in the stores."

-This guy is a little misinformed. The jersey is a size 48.

KOHO Authentic

The price was the first thing that caught my attention ($500.00 starting price), but the description kills me.

"Won this jersey at a private and expensive fundraiser."

- I think fundraisers are great, and I applaud anyone who actually gives in the spirit of the event, but this ad should say,"I opened my wallet and in the spirit of giving paid a lot for this jersey; therefore I'm passing the fundraiser loose wallet giving on to you."

And...

"Other authentic blackhawks jerseys are made from Reebok or Nike. Both of them make authentic jerseys to sell in stores to the fans. Their inside tags say ( Authentic Collectors Jersey ). Theirs are made strictly for collectibles to sell in stores. My jersey was strictly made for the players to wear. Thats why there is no number and name on the back of the jersey.

Again my jersey is made for the actual players of the Chicago Blackhawks to wear on the ice during NHL games. Not to sell in the stores."

-This guy is a little misinformed. The jersey is a size 48.

KOHO Authentic

Yeah I messaged the guy to tell him that just because it says "on ice jersey" doesnt mean it was different from the ones sold in stores. He doesnt seem to believe me and still firmly believes that all Koho authentic jerseys do not say that.

Bourque retired the season before the Avs began wearing the alternates. You could switch the name and create a jersey foul if you want to though.