EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seller says that these do not have fight straps but do have the shield beside the NHL logo.

Could the fight straps have been cut out or just issued to the team without the fight straps?

Don't worry about that. They can be added after the fact. It's not that hard actually.

I have been having trouble finding places who add fight straps.The Wildwing would need a teal/green twill patch and the Burger King would need a gray/Silver one

I have been having trouble finding places who add fight straps.The Wildwing would need a teal/green twill patch and the Burger King would need a gray/Silver one

If you end up needing a strap I have one.

If you end up needing a strap I have one.

If i win those jerseys i may need one.I will pm you that day if i win them.Thanks

It made me think if those jerseys were the real deal.I thought all authentics came with fight straps other than the Starter jerseys that got released with no fight straps.

He could have just cut them out. For some reason, people like cutting them out because they're 'uncomfortable' but I can't possibly see how that would be the case. Idiots.

He could have just cut them out. For some reason, people like cutting them out because they're 'uncomfortable' but I can't possibly see how that would be the case. Idiots.

Sometimes mine slip down my crack haha. They're cold. But I keep them for posterity.

Muhahaha my intentions exactly. I also now know that I will never be able to trade one of my authentics away on here now hahahahaha. It's true though, it's cold man. Stupid buttons.

Heh...I know what you mean actually. There's times when I lean forward at a game or wherever else for whatever reason and the strap will sneak until my shirt and that button will feel like friggin ice. It's enough to make you yelp.

honestly, I wish I saw this post earlier, I would have bought it. Yeah, the description was horrible and the fact it was signed by Miley Cyrus, but it's an authentic edge that could have been had for a dollar!! Could have easily been stripped, redone, and given to my girlfriend. Would have washed it to try and remove the signature.

Heh...I know what you mean actually. There's times when I lean forward at a game or wherever else for whatever reason and the strap will sneak until my shirt and that button will feel like friggin ice. It's enough to make you yelp.

See? You and me, not so different after all haha.

honestly, I wish I saw this post earlier, I would have bought it. Yeah, the description was horrible and the fact it was signed by Miley Cyrus, but it's an authentic edge that could have been had for a dollar!! Could have easily been stripped, redone, and given to my girlfriend. Would have washed it to try and remove the signature.

There were bids on it. It is relisted: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320629458909 Blackhawks now :thumbsup:

MILEY! :wub:

EDIT: Watched it get 5 bids in a few seconds. I'm out haha. And yes, I wanted it for the signature, not the jersey...

:closedeyes:

A nice jersey to be sure BUT he needs to learn how to spell and Modo NEVER wore a 52.

:blink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hull-Olympiques-QMJHL-Game-Used-Hockey-Jersey-size-56-/280601540289?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item415527b6c1#ht_500wt_1156

Not a bad deal on an authentic game used CHL jersey. My assumption is if you're not the biggest Roddie MacKenzie fan you can strip it and have a clean one to work with. Jose Theodore was a notable on that team that year. Also Colin White and Peter Worrell.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sidney-Crosby-2011-Winter-Classic-Authentic-Jersey-/290511494330?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43a3d59cba#ht_500wt_1156

Here's a steal. And legit, too. Don't all jump at once. I can't find an emoticon to properly display my sarcasm, so just imagine a face looking as unsly as possible, while winking and blatantly mocking the item, please.