EBay

Brilliant!

haha I knew you'd be the one to snag that. very nice, glad you finally got one.

Thanks a lot, I was actually surprised myself to land it.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone where snag this one?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260701712937&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:CA:1123

not a bad price i guess but need a nice strip job :)

Thanks a lot, I was actually surprised myself to land it.

nice snipe back on me, butthole. How much did you put it up to at the end?

In all seriousness though, I'm glad someone on the board got it. I'm happy for you dude, I guess I'll be waiting for a nice 52

anyone where snag this one?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260701712937&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:CA:1123

not a bad price i guess but need a nice strip job :)

Ya I posted this in another thread.... I would beware of this seller, seems fishy....

His Twist gamer has been listed and sold twice now??? It's up again for sale and im watching it

to see if happens again... the customization is horrible so not a game worn. He said that

"bought this jersey from milt biron in 1998 at a jersey convention" in so I contacted Milt through

his website and he replied saying he can't recall that and agreed that it's wrong... so doubt it's real.

Plus he now has it relisted and removed where he bought it from this time (Milt Biron) so he is covering

up something.

Also check his feedback, someone bought this jersey already back on Sep.27 for $71 ...?????

Doubt he had two exact Louie Debrusk authentics, LOL

nice snipe back on me, butthole. How much did you put it up to at the end?

In all seriousness though, I'm glad someone on the board got it. I'm happy for you dude, I guess I'll be waiting for a nice 52

Sorry bro lol. There was still a lot of room to go until it reached my max though.

Those look horrible to say the least. I really hope no one will buy them... :noway:

Dude thats an awesome jersey..are you gonna leave it blank?

Nah, I'm not gonna leave it blank. I'm gonna copy Brilliant and do Gilmour.

Ya I posted this in another thread.... I would beware of this seller, seems fishy....

His Twist gamer has been listed and sold twice now??? It's up again for sale and im watching it

to see if happens again... the customization is horrible so not a game worn. He said that

"bought this jersey from milt biron in 1998 at a jersey convention" in so I contacted Milt through

his website and he replied saying he can't recall that and agreed that it's wrong... so doubt it's real.

Plus he now has it relisted and removed where he bought it from this time (Milt Biron) so he is covering

up something.

Also check his feedback, someone bought this jersey already back on Sep.27 for $71 ...?????

Ya that's VERY fishy.

The other customer must of returned it I bet.

Nah, I'm not gonna leave it blank. I'm gonna copy Brilliant and do Gilmour.

I saw that, and it wasn't a 52, and I figured you had it sniped so I left it alone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=220706278984&si=iXo4rR48dGUzIv8%252BRP%252B%252BUWIxjbo%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Picked this up right after it got listed this morning and have very little idea of what it is haha. I'm thinking it is like an authentic from 83-84-85?

i believe it is from the late 70's but could be as as early as 1982, the ribon was switched after that. Im shocked some thief didnt buy it and put a number 7 on it and say it was a booby or gamer or a game issued.....i hope i am not giving you no ideashere

up something.

BE CAREFUL THIS PERSON IS LIKELY GUESS_WHO27 a ebay scam artist who regularly rips people off. THE TWIST IS NOT A GAMER!!!! The Nords never used twill nameplates either. That's probably just a pro jersey with a lousy custom job applied to it. That style 5 was actually used on the Nordiques Maska jerseys in the early 80's but those were all heat-pressed vinyl.

i believe it is from the late 70's but could be as as early as 1982, the ribon was switched after that. Im shocked some thief didnt buy it and put a number 7 on it and say it was a booby or gamer or a game issued.....i hope i am not giving you no ideashere

I've NEVER seen a Bruins jersey with a gold on white "B" hub crest with the white extending beyond the gold on the edge. It looks as if the crest was added to a blank jersey if you ask me.

That was what raised the flag with me too. The B's have never used that style crest on the ice. I've seen it before but I'm pretty sure it was just an unlicensed reproduction or something like that. The good thing about that jersey though is if you can find the correct crest, it'll most likely just swap out pretty easily.

That was what raised the flag with me too. The B's have never used that style crest on the ice. I've seen it before but I'm pretty sure it was just an unlicensed reproduction or something like that. The good thing about that jersey though is if you can find the correct crest, it'll most likely just swap out pretty easily.

yeah, the problem will be finding the right crest though, how hard do you expect it to be to find?

so is this ebay store good or not because an earlier post said he might have some fakes. i was always under the impression this store was good.

this has to be a fake.... for some reason those floor tiles tell me so from previous items, lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-NHL-Colorado-Avalanche-CCM-Jersey-Size-56-/270673455045?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f056527c5

this has to be a fake.... for some reason those floor tiles tell me so from previous items, lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-NHL-Colorado-Avalanche-CCM-Jersey-Size-56-/270673455045?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f056527c5

definently not a fake, the jersey is good. Maybe somebody else can chime in on the quality of the customization.

That one looks good to me. Tough to find too. You usually don't see those white Avs jerseys from post-Starter, pre-Reebok era. Needs the Cup patch though instead of the All-Star one.