EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth, that guy does sell legit stuff but it's usually WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overpriced.

He's got an authentic black skate Canucks Trevor Linden I am after. But for $379!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He needs to get his head screwed on right. I'm not surprised no one has bought any of his jerseys (maybe some have sold, but I haven't payed attention) recently. Looks like they'll all be up there for a while. :lol:

It's too bad, I've tried negotiating with him, prices, trades, trades plus cash, since he's local to me, but absolutely no wiggle room. And he doesn't even offer local pickups. He has a tendency to snipe ebay items for cheap and then about 6 months later relist them at a HUGE mark up. I believe he has a Selanne 98 World All Star for $379.99 or $399.99. That was won about a year ago for $169, I only remember since he outbid me :S.

I have no problem with him making a living flipping jerseys, but his prices really need a price check... Like Brilliant said though, it's all legit authentics, you just need to be a socialite to purchase from him

I have no problem with him making a living flipping jerseys, but his prices really need a price check... Like Brilliant said though, it's all legit authentics, you just need to be a socialite to purchase from him

That pisses me off the most. Why buy the jersey if you are going to sell it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Buffalo-Sabres-Authentic-CCM-6100-Jersey-50_W0QQitemZ330448605312QQcategoryZ24510QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4961720723931374607

I didn't think they made a CCM 6100 size 50? Also does this seem like fair price? Finally does anyone know where to get Sabres 6100s like this one for a better price?

Thanks

Yours truly. :D Now to find out who would have worn a size 52 that year. St. Louis definitely but he was on the wrong side.

:thumbsup:

please keep me in mind if you run across an Eastern for cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Buffalo-Sabres-Authentic-CCM-6100-Jersey-50_W0QQitemZ330448605312QQcategoryZ24510QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4961720723931374607

I didn't think they made a CCM 6100 size 50? Also does this seem like fair price? Finally does anyone know where to get Sabres 6100s like this one for a better price?

Thanks

The listing says 9 Available, i'd take the time to do some more research, but I believe i've seen a size 50 canucks throwback in that authentic style. Usually CCM was offering authentics from 48-56 as the standard available with 42-46 and 58+ being the off sizes. I also think the seller has been mentioned as legit before on the "Is it good or not" board, maybe check him out there.

Thanks for the help. I normally wear a M in the 550's so I'm hesitant to buy for that price a size 50 that may not even fit. Any ideas where to get them outside of ebay?

Thanks for the help. I normally wear a M in the 550's so I'm hesitant to buy for that price a size 50 that may not even fit. Any ideas where to get them outside of ebay?

You should fit perfectly in a 50. I'm 5'10", 185, and fit perfectly into my wife's Wild 6100 46. I also wear a size large in the 550 model. The jerseys that that guy is selling are legit, but also over priced in my opinion. I have a few size 48's in the 6100, and they fit me great as well.

Well on the overpriced theme, searching on eBay for jerseys with sort on highest price first comes across some real gems in the rough.......

eBay Link 1

eBay Link 2

eBay Link 3

That's a game-worn jersey. The size tag in the collar is a good giveaway. It doesn't have the 'Made in...' section to it. The blank ones with just the size on them came from Berlin, WI and most, if not all of those were game jerseys.

That Gilmour one doesn't even have the correct fonts. What a mess.

Lol, I wonder how much I should ask for mine then since it's correct. If they want 20,000 for that then I can start mine at $25,000.

Not to a Seattle Thunderbird fan, he isn't. ;)

Also, he holds an NHL record by scoring 2 goals only 4 seconds apart.

A record that will most likely never be broken.

For those who don't remember it, Quint was with the Jets at the time. In a game against Edmonton, he scored a goal. On the ensuing faceoff at center ice, the puck went back to him; he stepped up and fired it into the zone around the boards. Joaquin Gage was the goalie, and he went behind the net to cut off the puck. The puck hit a metal support in the glass, changed direction, and went right into the net.

If I remember right, he also scored a hat trick in one period during his time here in Columbus as well.

A record that will most likely never be broken.

For those who don't remember it, Quint was with the Jets at the time. In a game against Edmonton, he scored a goal. On the ensuing faceoff at center ice, the puck went back to him; he stepped up and fired it into the zone around the boards. Joaquin Gage was the goalie, and he went behind the net to cut off the puck. The puck hit a metal support in the glass, changed direction, and went right into the net.

If I remember right, he also scored a hat trick in one period during his time here in Columbus as well.

Yeah i was about to mention that now that i noticed the Quint jersey.

That moment was his claim to fame with the Jets......