EBay

Brilliant!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-RBK-Edge-Flyers-Richards-Jersey-SZ-56-Black-/160502993270?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item255eb95176

i dealt with this guy before, he is pretty cool and his jerseys are all real. Not bad for the flyers fans on this board.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or are the letters on back look too big?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Peter-Forsberg-Quebec-Nordiques-Jersey-XL-/220693880807?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3362615fe7

Was thinking a china fake, but then again the crest/color looks

correct so I dunno... hard to tell if this is a CCM Vintage 550 replica.

All of the CCM vintage line jerseys I have seen had ridiculously large name fonts on them.

This looks legit to me but someones else may see something I don't.

Well they are gearing their product towards elder fans, who might be experiencing vision problems in later life, the large font helps the old timers see and appreciate each others' jerseys.

Well they are gearing their product towards elder fans, who might be experiencing vision problems in later life, the large font helps the old timers see and appreciate each others' jerseys.

LMAO.... It's a 90's Nords jersey, not a California Seals jersey, LOL.

judging from where the (too thin looking) fight strap is sewn in I also think its fake.

Believe it or not, that one is legit. I thought the same thing about the fight strap but then I realized that the strap wasn't velcro'd shut. That's why it looks odd. And the tags in the collar are ALSO legit. It looks to me like the jersey was customized before the tags were added. Then, when the tags WERE added, there was no room for all of them. That's why the Starter and NHL Player ones are off to either side. Usually, in those 1996-97 Starter jerseys, the Starter, Center Ice and size tags were stacked on top of each other. That makes sense considering the Gretzky jerseys were pre-manufactured since they had to have the double Starter logos on the hem.

Believe it or not, that one is legit. I thought the same thing about the fight strap but then I realized that the strap wasn't velcro'd shut. That's why it looks odd. And the tags in the collar are ALSO legit. It looks to me like the jersey was customized before the tags were added. Then, when the tags WERE added, there was no room for all of them. That's why the Starter and NHL Player ones are off to either side. Usually, in those 1996-97 Starter jerseys, the Starter, Center Ice and size tags were stacked on top of each other. That makes sense considering the Gretzky jerseys were pre-manufactured since they had to have the double Starter logos on the hem.

I'm with you - looks legit to me. Soemone got a good deal on it too!

Nike put a G beside the size if it was goalie cut so I don't think that one is.

As I`m from Germany I look quite often on ebay.germany for Red Wings jerseys.

Searching I found this one.

It´s a CCM jersey and the seller claims that it is "genuine" and not a fake one.

Actually I don´t know what I should look for on CCM jerseys to spot a fake one or not.

Maybe you could help me.

I appreciate your help =)

Here´s the link:

Nicklas Lidstrom

It looks like your standard CCM 550 replica. It should be good. I'm not sure if it had a nameplate sewn on, but If thats the case it's wrong. Detroit sew's their names directly on to the back of the jersey.

Because of the flaws I would value that at around $250-$275

mlaval - do you have pictures of Roy with the correct font?

TMLFAN - He wants 350 with 5% GST, so 367.50 shipped.