EBay

Brilliant!

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINTER-CLASSIC-Buffalo-Sabres-Rbk-550-Jersey-Large-/290279202220?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4395fd1dac

I'm looking for a Edge Sabres winter classic jersey, this is all I have been able to find. Did they release WC authentics that year?

Thanks

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just won this auction and SUPER HAPPY! Thought I'd share the joy, my favorite player and the jersey he lifted the Stanley Cup wearing.

My link

Nice dude, I like those Ducks jerseys.

ya those winter classics are good to go, marshalls had a sale on them and they were like 15 bucks so it looks like some people picked up more then one and are reselling them...killer deal though

You should have gone for it, I am sure a 52 would fit you just fine!

Wow...it didn't even last 45 minutes! :D

I call dibs.

My first impression on the Blues one is that it's good. The way it hangs looks like a true EDGE jersey. The shield looks accurate and the shiny material on the arms does too.

Looks good to me. It looks like an EDGE jersey. The logo looks real and so do the shoulders and piping. They tend to make fakes of the alternate jersey, not the home jersey.

Well based on the fact that I have never ever seen a fake blank Blues home and since my 20th birthday is next Tuesday..... I went for it! First EDGE jersey and first NHL authentic jersey of any sort! Now I'll have to baby it so it doesn't snag like other edges have lol. This one will probably be an Ian Cole or David Perron, we will just have to see.