EBay

Brilliant!

I think the websites that deals fakes are: jerseymall2008, borntrade.net, and jersey101.com (I am not sure about the last one)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARK-STAAL-REEBOK-EDGE-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-HOME-JERSEY-56-/180581124465?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a0b794971

what do you guys think of that? at that price im interested but i cant make up my mind

Looks fake to me as well. The NHL shield on the front looks embroidered on instead of an actual patch. And another give away is the CCM lettering that someone from another tread caught. The C's should have the pinch on the left side and those don't appear to.

i also look for the tie strings in the front, real ones have a certain look because they are shorter in length and fake ones can never duplicate that, they are always long and tied which then makes them look like a shoe lace

The biggest give-away for me is always price. Yes, it was marked used, but selling a jersey of a current player that new would go for $250-350 for just $50? That's a huge strike right off the bat.

We all love getting deals on eBay, but at some point it's gotta kick in, if it's too good (or cheap) to be true, it is.

The biggest give-away for me is always price. Yes, it was marked used, but selling a jersey of a current player that new would go for $250-350 for just $50? That's a huge strike right off the bat.

We all love getting deals on eBay, but at some point it's gotta kick in, if it's too good (or cheap) to be true, it is.

trust me, i know what im doing. i bought a dubinksy and a staal on ebay for 80 each and they were 100% authentic, i just figured id post it and see what everyone else thought.

trust me, i know what im doing. i bought a dubinksy and a staal on ebay for 80 each and they were 100% authentic, i just figured id post it and see what everyone else thought.

cool story bro

The front NHL shield is always the biggest tell-tale sign right away. all the fakes have real s***ty nhl logos.

I know its long over but i was wondering if the customization on this jersey is dead on?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carolina-Hurricanes-Authentic-Jersey-Francis-/140466022336?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20b46d67c0

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did during his first year there in 1998-99. Almost positive anyway.

He also wore it in the 1999-00 season

speaking of Francis, did he ever wear #21 while with the Canes?

Here you go:

http://www.hockey-reference.com/players/f/francro01.html

Francis wore #21 in 1999-2000 with Carolina.

So is the Francis jersey good on customization?