EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-NHL-KOHO-Jersey-fighting-strap-/200531548490?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb09c994a

dunno the details of it being one or two jerseys, but I feel this guy did a poor job listing so opportunity for a decent steal here for you leafs fans

Yeah I don't know what the deal is what that autction either. He's got a picture of two, but it looks like he's advertising just one. Maybe he's using the Domi jersey as a comparison? I don't know. Agree that the auction is a pretty good price for a replica.

Yeah I don't know what the deal is what that autction either. He's got a picture of two, but it looks like he's advertising just one. Maybe he's using the Domi jersey as a comparison? I don't know. Agree that the auction is a pretty good price for a replica.

They are only selling the Nolan which is a size 46.

i know it´s not hockey but i had to show you guys it.

.gold my

it´s not RARE ALL GOLD NBA AND STARTER LOGOS ....it´s just F(&^*** dirty....... :lol:

He must think its 1993 still!?!?

I'm thinking it's a typo because I looked at a few of the seller's other auctions and they are all $9.99 shipping.

If it's something you're interested in, I'd say contact the seller first and if that doesn't work, report them to eBay for excessive shipping charges.

I'm thinking it's a typo because I looked at a few of the seller's other auctions and they are all $9.99 shipping.

If it's something you're interested in, I'd say contact the seller first and if that doesn't work, report them to eBay for excessive shipping charges.

Already done. Here is why:

Please read all of my auction details before placing a bid. In an effort to increase bidding on my items and reduce costs I will be listing everything with at starting bid of just 0.99 cents and with one photo. Therefore, my shipping prices will be adjusted to reflect this change. Example : If I buy a jersey for $50.00 and start the opening bid at 0.99 cents and it sells, I would lose $49.01. So the shipping price will reflect the lowest amount of money I will accept for an item with it being shipped to your door. Please understand I am not trying to rip anyone off with the shipping charge. Please consider what the item will cost you with the shipping charge included before placing a bid. If you do not agree with the shipping, the answer is simple, just do not bid on it.

He's just trying to avoid the final value fee's Ebay charges when an item sells. If you report it all his auctions will be removed.

thats illigal according to ebay rules. correct?

Yes. it's called circumventing ebay fee's.

what a R-Tard.

I made an offer on this jersey of $65 it was $100 and the guy took my offer then he messages me and tells me the jersey is covered in slash marks.I have no idea what to do since it wasent stated in the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260682926715&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I really hate how he took the offer then told me if anything tell me and wait for my response or it would have been better for him to just say it in the auction :(

I really hate how he took the offer then told me if anything tell me and wait for my response or it would have been better for him to just say it in the auction sad.gif

I wouldnt pay, he is obligated to describe the item correctly and leaving out that its covered in slash marks is a huge detail. File a claim with ebay if you did pay and write out your explanation. I know that "item not as described" normally wins the dispute cases cause that is solely the sellers fault.

Assuming he contacted you via eBay to tell you of the slash marks, then they will have a copy of his comments.

Worst case, call eBay support. I had to do it a few times and it's sometimes much quicker and easier than trying to deal with canned e-mail responses to get things resolved.

I believe that's the new incarnation of the infamous Griffenfood.

I made an offer on this jersey of $65 it was $100 and the guy took my offer then he messages me and tells me the jersey is covered in slash marks.I have no idea what to do since it wasent stated in the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260682926715&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

HA! Don't pay a thing!

Tell him to shove it for real. you can dispute it if he tries to file a non-paying bidder.

Assuming he contacted you via eBay to tell you of the slash marks, then they will have a copy of his comments.

Worst case, call eBay support. I had to do it a few times and it's sometimes much quicker and easier than trying to deal with canned e-mail responses to get things resolved.

He contacted me through Ebay and told me the jersey was worse than he thought so he offered to cancel the transaction and i told him that was fine.

Worst part is my search continues for a White Blue Jackets jersey.