EBay

Brilliant!

"NO ONE CAN MATCH OUR PRICES UNLESS THE JERSEYS ARE FAKE."

That's hypocracy at it's finest! :lol:

About the Parise Devils, it's kind of hard to tell if that one is legit. The best bet to ensure whether it is or not would be to ask for more close up pics - fight strap, inside of the jersey. I was a little skeptical of the font, but it's really kind of difficult to make out if it's legit or not.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh,

you are in jersey, and you are a rangers fan,explain yourself fool..... :stickhndl:

VERY GOOD QUESTION!!! :check:

not entirely sure this is real but I don't see any glaring mistakes. if it is it's a good deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200527011935&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm torn about the authenticity of this jersey. looks fake to me. the shield looks wrong as does the fabric.

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

That one is 100% legit. It's just an old CCM Vintage Rockies jersey from 2004 with Chico Resch on the back.

Even with a fight strap and NHL logo shield on the lower back hem (next to the CCM)? I thought the vintage replicas only had "CCM" on the back hem and not anything else.

There were a lot of pro versions actually. As far as I know, all defunct teams but the Whalers had pro styles available. They even made other versions like the pre-1992 Maple Leafs and the Blackhawks TBTC ones. The only differences being that they were all made from air-knit rather than the old ultrafil.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270642409162&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250704978782&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

i thought it would be cool to get matching jerseys for me and my brother but im pretty sure these are fake, i know gomez is a canadien now and thats why there cheap but they gotta be knock offs to be that cheap. And check out the first sellers name haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270642409162&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250704978782&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

i thought it would be cool to get matching jerseys for me and my brother but im pretty sure these are fake, i know gomez is a canadien now and thats why there cheap but they gotta be knock offs to be that cheap. And check out the first sellers name haha

They're fake but check out the fight strap on the second one. The fakers are starting to use the proper twill block to hold down the fights strap, to bad the crappy stitch job they did on it gives it away.

They're fake but check out the fight strap on the second one. The fakers are starting to use the proper twill block to hold down the fights strap, to bad the crappy stitch job they did on it gives it away.

Crappy is as crappy does :)

They are sad sad jerseys.

Even with a fight strap and NHL logo shield on the lower back hem (next to the CCM)? I thought the vintage replicas only had "CCM" on the back hem and not anything else.

There were a lot of pro versions actually. As far as I know, all defunct teams but the Whalers had pro styles available. They even made other versions like the pre-1992 Maple Leafs and the Blackhawks TBTC ones. The only differences being that they were all made from air-knit rather than the old ultrafil.

Mike's all over this as usual...

I have this one that I had done by TTS a few years ago. The jersey in the auction is definitely legit based on the tagging and patches.

ChicoReschRockies.jpg

ChicoReschRockiesback.jpg

I also have a blank blue that I'm looking to get customized eventually by EPS.

I got a little worried about the number font on my jersey when I saw the jersey in the auction gamer and the jersey

in this link.

http://www.gameworn.org/resch/index.html

But then I saw these links and felt better.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?query=z.i.H4sIAAAAAAAEAO29B2AcSZYlJi9tynt_SvVK1-B0oQiAYBMk2JBAEOzBiM3mkuwdaUcjKasqgcplVmVdZhZAzO2dvPfee--999577733ujudTif33_8_XGZkAWz2zkrayZ4hgKrIHz9-fB8_In7dfLn91etf49f4NX6PX_dskV3kvyb9-pj-_1tO58W0Suu8mc7Tupq-LfLm1xzh21_jN_g1-g---HW5sf6WTefmc_6Z1FXVvszqbNH82vrZr4X_7-7g19_dwPnN8M9vTP__9d69vm5O3xkYv6b3N7-bnZtff039HeB-7ex8arv0_0Cfv-YO97ho3Zvu91-HGpf2C_sX3vt16Y96YcGGf_76-GgXf_16_PnEwuj8za-dh1Dsnwxlx0I570Bxf_NrdQjF_slQ9iyUugPF_U2Uyc1L_AeT59dQMu3i09_QfI3JYNoSTfKV-fTXDP76tfNJY78xfzCxc4eD9_uvlbvm3u-_drNa2c_xh8Hxt7IvXk7di-73X6eqPVaxf_FXk9z_yvyF59eeXS3N77-m-ePXwf-btTee4K9fmxjbveP9Qb-v_C_sH79uE0AL__y13z177viV_rBfZLWHm_fHb9RMq1X-ZL2clR4Rg08NwB8HnAc79_H7r0M8tLbNg79-nXktfwiF8JeB8DEg7O09xO_EJk5w_D9-vRf5Vd60_w8N6TGdSQQAAA..&sx=AllEditorial

http://www.trwe.org/Hockey/graphics/Resch.jpg

Looks like the fonts were all over the place back in that era so messing up the customization on it is a little tougher.

Mike...You know anything about nameplates on those Rockies jerseys from back in the day?

Umm ... the word is "fugly".

Actually I don't know anything about M&N jerseys, so don't take my word for it, but the Canucks logo on the sleeve looks a bit bubbly and shiny (like the crests on the fakes). But that could be a M&N thing.

Believe it or not, that looks legit.

For a period of time, M&N was having production done on their jerseys that are just as bad, if not worse, than what the current band of bootlegging bandits do. I got a Bugsy Watson Capitals and a Tiger Williams Canucks from eBay user lakeshow2 (authorized M&N clearance guru), and the quality of the customization is absolutely brutal. I ended up stripping both of them, and it took probably 10 hours on each jersey. Both layers of the numbers are embroidered directly into the jersey, and instead of a zig-zag stitching it's a straight one like the seams on a shirt. There's also enough glue residue to give you a headache.

And if it's something you feel like wearing around, the Capitals (size 56) has a neck that's way too small for someone of even average size. I have to actually place it on top of my head and twist the whole jersey around.

For a period of time, M&N was having production done on their jerseys that are just as bad, if not worse, than what the current band of bootlegging bandits do. I got a Bugsy Watson Capitals and a Tiger Williams Canucks from eBay user lakeshow2 (authorized M&N clearance guru), and the quality of the customization is absolutely brutal.

I had a lakeshow Watson for a while. I was so disappointed in the stitching, especially on the stars. Honestly, if you spotted me one jersey to practice on, I could have done better than that. Although, I'm sure I wouldn't have met the speed/quota that's probably required of the Koreans (or wherever those were made). On the 90's CCM I replaced it with, it's easy to tell that the seamstress was really skilled.

I'm going to say probably fake on the Nash.

The sleeve numbers both look a bit crinkly/shiny as does some of the blue sections of the crest. Doesn't really look like twill. Also I know the fakes have already started rolling out with the 10th Anniversary patch.

A real test would be how much is the person looking for? Under $100 for that and I'd be suspect. Are they selling multiple sizes etc.?

it's fake. It has the grey premier neck tag instead of the black that's on authentics.

Believe it or not, that looks legit.

For a period of time, M&N was having production done on their jerseys that are just as bad, if not worse, than what the current band of bootlegging bandits do. I got a Bugsy Watson Capitals and a Tiger Williams Canucks from eBay user lakeshow2 (authorized M&N clearance guru), and the quality of the customization is absolutely brutal. I ended up stripping both of them, and it took probably 10 hours on each jersey. Both layers of the numbers are embroidered directly into the jersey, and instead of a zig-zag stitching it's a straight one like the seams on a shirt. There's also enough glue residue to give you a headache.

And if it's something you feel like wearing around, the Capitals (size 56) has a neck that's way too small for someone of even average size. I have to actually place it on top of my head and twist the whole jersey around.

Any more opinions on this Williams jersey?

Cheers guys