EBay

Brilliant!

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Dallas-Stars-yellow-3rd-jersey-KOHO-XL-signed-/380304210236?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item588be5b93c

WOW!

i remember seeing this on NHLUniforms.com

it looks legit but the player thats on it is atrocious

Where's the jersey foul police when you need them!! :lol: jk

I don't know why "Howe" was used on that guy's Red Wings jersey... what a waste! Mike, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Rangers Messier jersey off too? I thought the Rangers did not wear the tie down lacing when he was there from 1991-1997. To the best of my knowledge NY wore it after he left in 1997-1998, then 1999-until EDGE.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No jersey foul, it was a Stars alternate prototype that they never wore in favor of the mooterus. It should also be point out that any jersey with John Erskine cannot be a jersey foul since he is a certified badass. Just ask Mike Rupp. :P

Rangers 75th was 00-01 I believe, and Messier went back to NY after his cash grab deal with the Canucks

Correct.

The problem with the jersey is that it's a ProPlayer, which was worn in 1999-2000 only making it incorrect for the Rangers 75th patch and incorrect for Messier since he was still in Vancouver.

I don't know why "Howe" was used on that guy's Red Wings jersey... what a waste! Mike, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Rangers Messier jersey off too? I thought the Rangers did not wear the tie down lacing when he was there from 1991-1997. To the best of my knowledge NY wore it after he left in 1997-1998, then 1999-until EDGE.

Edited by cityofphilly17

Lightning4: I looked up pics of him on google, and the blue jerseys he's wearin as he hoist up the cup is a V neck with no tie down, but this website shows theres a tie down and the annivers patch on his shoulder, so the one you found on eBay could be correct. http://www.city-data...rk-rangers.html

Lightning4: I looked up pics of him on google, and the blue jerseys he's wearin as he hoist up the cup is a V neck with no tie down, but this website shows theres a tie down and the annivers patch on his shoulder, so the one you found on eBay could be correct. http://www.city-data...rk-rangers.html

Messier did wear the 75th Anny patch when he returned to NY in 2000-01, but it was a Koho jersey not ProPlayer like in that auction, since ProPlayer was out of business by then.

Any questions regarding stuff like this can normally be resolved by checking NHLUniforms.com

###### I better jump on this one before it goes...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-JERSEY-WHITE-Quebec-Nordiques-VERY-NICE-Low-Price-/320638695416?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item4aa78e37f8

"Made by Campri (licensed by NHL)"

I love the numbers... so authentic!

:lol:

Uh, so they're remaking old CCM jerseys now?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Blackhawks-Chelios-Jersey-Never-Worn-/130471393128?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e60b37768#ht_500wt_1011

or does the vintage line use the new smiling hawk face?

It is if it's one of the new ones, the quality is no where near what it used to be. Which jersey is in question?

Its a 1980 Isles Bossy jersey. I just bought it. Here is the link: http://www.steinersports.com/mike-bossy-white-authentic-islanders-1980-throwback-jersey-uns

It was from Steiner Sports, not eBay...sorry if it is in the wrong thread...was aiming for the Deals and Steals :lol: . I posted that before my nap. I called them and they said they can't do any other promotions with it because they are selling it at cost. It has the 1980 Winter Olympic patch, so I can't complain.

Its a 1980 Isles Bossy jersey. I just bought it. Here is the link: http://www.steinersports.com/mike-bossy-white-authentic-islanders-1980-throwback-jersey-uns

It was from Steiner Sports, not eBay...sorry if it is in the wrong thread...was aiming for the Deals and Steals :lol: . I posted that before my nap. I called them and they said they can't do any other promotions with it because they are selling it at cost. It has the 1980 Winter Olympic patch, so I can't complain.

That's a great deal as it's one of the earlier m&n jerseys. Am very jealous also as a fellow islanders fan as that 1980 jersey is one of my grails!

That's a great deal as it's one of the earlier m&n jerseys. Am very jealous also as a fellow islanders fan as that 1980 jersey is one of my grails!

I think there are still more available!

I plan on having Bossy sign it. Hopefully he will inscribe 4x S.C. Champs on it. I am (relatively) young so hopefully he'll do it! Now all I need to do is get the early 90s and I have one jersey from every era! :skaterblu:

I think there are still more available!

I plan on having Bossy sign it. Hopefully he will inscribe 4x S.C. Champs on it. I am (relatively) young so hopefully he'll do it! Now all I need to do is get the early 90s and I have one jersey from every era! :skaterblu:

That M&N Bossy is legit. It's also one of the rarer M&N NHLers. At that price, you might as well go for it because that may be the lowest you will find it. I have some M&N NHL in my collection, but not that one. Maybe I'll pick it up in the future, if I still can. :lol: As nogoal stated, most M&N jerseys, even the NHLers retail for close to $300 (plus shipping), so if you can get it at $150, that's a pretty good deal.

That M&N Bossy is legit. It's also one of the rarer M&N NHLers. At that price, you might as well go for it because that may be the lowest you will find it. I have some M&N NHL in my collection, but not that one. Maybe I'll pick it up in the future, if I still can. :lol: As nogoal stated, most M&N jerseys, even the NHLers retail for close to $300 (plus shipping), so if you can get it at $150, that's a pretty good deal.

I bought it! Should be here either tomorrow or Friday!

I hate giving Steiner my money, but it was a "steal" I guess. The guy Joe (he sends me a lot of emails) said that was their cost. I don't believe him, but that is the cost of a customized replica from NHL.com, so I am happy!

To my knowledge, yes. Gamers and GIs -> Berlin, WI. Retail authentics -> El Salvador/Indonesia

Hey Burnaby Joe.....this is your area of expertise....care to chime in???

You own baiscally a jersey for every player to have played for the Avs, this is an easy one for you ;)

That jersey is as game worn as my under wear! STAY AWAY i love the hand written note from a guy that got it from Craig Billington.

Now i have seen it all. The bad thing is that someone is going to actually buy that jersey for 1k+ ...thats my bet