EBay

Brilliant!

Yes, but as a bidder, I'm not getting into a bidding war with a couple of idiots. I placed my maximum bid and I was the highest bidder for a total of 1 hour before one of the two idiots outbid me and drove the price up to more than I'm willing to pay for a blank replica. I've moved on, I'll wait for something else.

If you were the seller you'd be tickled pink... wouldn't you?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. It gets annoying seeing something you want start at 20 bucks, and then with 3 or 4 days left it suddenly jumps to 80 bucks because some idiot decided he HAS to have it at any cost.

It happens all the time...A listing can have 5 days left and have 23 bids...alot of the time (i really believe this) its just the fact that you HAVE to have the highest bid and forget how much you are actually bidding.

Agreed. It gets annoying seeing something you want start at 20 bucks, and then with 3 or 4 days left it suddenly jumps to 80 bucks because some idiot decided he HAS to have it at any cost.

Which jersey was it if you dont mind me asking?

Anyone know what year that is? There's a place here that has a pair of the Western Conference jerseys from the same year.

Ha, strip job. That's funny. I'm a Rangers fan, I'd have it finished ;)

It's not patched, so could either be a 95-96 Boston or 96-97 San Jose.

The 93-94 Year was Black Names and 94-95 was lockout.

Looks like no Arm numbers so it would make an extremely easy strip job too.

A Swift 52 would barely fit your dog. I don't even know why they bother making them that small. Nobody can fit into those.

I hate to hijack, but I can not find a guide for swift authentics. I recently bought a gamer that's a 58. How would tht compare to swift replica, edge or premiere RBK?

I hate to hijack, but I can not find a guide for swift authentics. I recently bought a gamer that's a 58. How would tht compare to swift replica, edge or premiere RBK?

I have looked quite a bit over the last couple years for a sizing guide for authentic Swift jerseys with no luck.

I know they run really small - even compared to the Edge authentics which also run small.

Alright. I'm getting a little annoyed with buying white Red Wings CCM 550 replicas. Today I recieved my third one in the past few months that has some type of stain after specifically asking sellers before bidding if there were any types of snags,spots,or discolorations. Why are the whites so hard to find in good shape?

Always do your homework on sigs before calling them fake man. Looks like a condensed version of this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARIAN-GABORIK-SIGNED-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-8X10-PROOF-/300518051446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item45f8458e76

Not saying its real, but just by the looks of it does not make it fake automatically.

ALSO, the jersey looks real to me. One of the older CCM replicas. Gaborik never wore one of the jerseys, but its not a fake.

Always do your homework on sigs before calling them fake man. Looks like a condensed version of this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARIAN-GABORIK-SIGNED-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-8X10-PROOF-/300518051446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item45f8458e76

Not saying its real, but just by the looks of it does not make it fake automatically.

ALSO, the jersey looks real to me. One of the older CCM replicas. Gaborik never wore one of the jerseys, but its not a fake.

You may be right it just looks off to me. A buddy of mine met gabby and got his auto and it looks nothing like that. Well if this one is real then it was signed differently.

What normal person would pay 1500 for a replica? Everyone should offer him 20 bucks...LMAO.

I'll offer him 30 just to be the high bidder ;)

What normal person would pay 1500 for a replica? Everyone should offer him 20 bucks...LMAO.

If I was him I'd do the exact same thing. That last one ended at $1200 so you better believe I'm gonna go fishing with mine to see if I can get something similar to that.