It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

That photo is photoshopped.

I have Dion's first regular season gamer as captain in 2010-11.

During the preseason they wore the current style as well.

He was named captain in June 2010

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/pahneuf-captain-toronto/

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that's cool. I assumed though that maybe Phaneuf was appointed captain at some point earlier than what was listed, just as temporarily relief due to an injury or something. I do have a game-worn Ales Hemsky that a few people told me may have had an "A" stripped off it which was put on for temporary relief.

It's still cool for me that some photoshopped photos of him wearing the "C" exist. I don't care that that part of the jersey isn't 100% as-worn, since it can be so easily stripped in the first place.

The leafs ran without a captain after sundin left after the 2007-08 season.

I have like 6 new arrivals stacked up waiting to be photographed, but when I got this yesterday I figured I'd move it to front of the list.

A very big thanks to Vince (Enzo) for putting me in contact with the seller, another collector, who was kind enough to also include a disc of high res Getty images for me to photomatch with.

stepan_nyr_ss_2014_f_sm.jpgstepan_nyr_ss_2014_b_sm.jpg

stepan_nyr_ss_2014_pic.jpg

Wow - awesome Stepan. More and more I see the Rangers SS authentics more I like them. I think I heard they were going to wear them again this Saturday against the Devils. Can we expect to see them again (and possibly another set of SS gamers)?

Hey nice Matt. Did you get that from Sean? I know he was contacting several Rangers collectors rregarding it last week.

Hey nice Matt. Did you get that from Sean? I know he was contacting several Rangers collectors rregarding it last week.

Yeh I got it from Sean. I'd been a fan of his collection for a while, so it was good to finally get to do a deal with him.

Does it also have the Velcro sewn into the sleeves like everyone else's seems to?

Does it also have the Velcro sewn into the sleeves like everyone else's seems to?

I didn't notice anything weird when I took the photos last night, but I also didn't specifically look for that. I'll check when I get home.

You probably would have noticed it when you were trying to lay out the sleeves cause they would have stuck together awkwardly. I don't see it in your pictures.

You definitely would have noticed if there was velcro in there. The sleeves wouldn't lay flat if it was.

Here's a pretty unique one. A 2000-01 USNTDP Mark Stuart captain jersey:

alTeamcirca20001aNikeauthentic-vi.jpgalTeamcirca20001bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

The pilling that occurs on this particular style is spectacular.

My favorite Team USA style ever. Great pickup, Mike.

And you guys are right, no velcro on the Stepan sleeves - just checked.

Cant believe I found it. Sending it to EPS tomorrow. #25 NIEUWENDYKIMG_3563-vi.jpg

Is that the size 44 from thehockeyjerseyco? I picked up his 52 the other day:

IMG_1678_zpsdfba1498.jpg

The pilling that occurs on this particular style is spectacular.

You're spectacular.

Looking at those 7s makes me dizzy, but still pretty cool. Always hated the red stripes inside the shoulder patches on those; after a few wears/washes, they turn the white pink.

I got one of each of those flames, both 52 -

flames1-vi.jpg

flames2-vi.jpg

One for '92, the other for '93. Going Nieuwendyk on one for sure, and, uh, Makarov on the other?

For those of us who're very picky, the retail Flames are the only (I believe) pro authentics that differ from the on-ice gamers, in that they don't have triple-layer crests. Gamers have a jersey color bottom layer, while the retails only have two layers.

Flamestriplelayerlogo-vi.jpg

Sorry for the mediocre pics but I am fired up about this one. It was by far the coolest sporting event and experience I was ever a part of and doing it with my brother and girlfriend made it even better. Not to mention the insane drive from Nashville the day before. I waited and waited in hopes for one of these and I finally landed it.

Pavel Datsyuk Detroit Red Wings 2014 Winter Classic Team Issued Edge 2.0 size 56

FZc4E8l.jpg

ApPrgiK.jpg

2dZzIYh.jpg

DvU824C.jpg

ent_alig19.jpg

Thanks to Peter for this one. An Authentic US Olympic jersey. Only the second one that I've seen. It's a women's jersey so it doesn't have the 1980 and 1960 but I can't tell any other difference between this and the Mens jerseys. I'll gladly take it though.

D75A50D1-119F-4F38-B6AB-13B174B34322-362

43C403A7-773B-4A18-9E41-DF8CCC284799-362

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

This arrived from being customized today. Number looks a little low because it's a size 46, but overall I'm really happy with it.

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_0488.jpeg