It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

On 2017-01-22 at 4:44 PM, mfitz804 said:

Very lucky draw, congrats. How bad does it reek, if it is in fact right off his back?

Great pick up sir 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stoked with the haul that arrived today... Took me long enough to finally decide who to get on most of these, but so happy with the results.

Giroux home... already had this jersey but added an authentic EMS patch, so excited:

IMG_0616_zps6f8klzsi.jpg

IMG_0617_zpsqhkzi4ct.jpg

Gagne 2010 Cup Final:

IMG_0614_zpsoued2kpp.jpg

IMG_0615_zpslsp2nsqe.jpg

Gostisbehere third:

IMG_0610_zpsxhox5ubl.jpg

IMG_0611_zpsy8ye87ef.jpg

Konecny away:

IMG_0612_zpsmuei7et4.jpg

IMG_0613_zpsutn6cjdo.jpg

I just got this from the Baron.  I have looked for one forever, but had no luck so i just contact JB.

2014 Chicago Blackhawks Stadium Series Jersey Size 54

43F035F2-D910-4FC3-A1E5-31BC0380129B_zps

I will admit I was never a fan of the crest and the Tomahawk on these, but I needed it for the my Blackhawks collection I have.  This pictures make the crest look like it has a lot more detail, I was surprised it was all one flat surface.  This will become a Marion Hossa jersey soon.

I was able to cross off another jersey on my wanted list - just one more to go!!!

Edited by spudrock512

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

2014 Chicago Blackhawks Stadium Series Jersey Size 54

I will admit I was never a fan of the crest and the Tomahawk on these, but I needed it for the my Blackhawks collection I have.  This pictures make the crest look like it has a lot more detail, I was surprised it was all one flat surface.  This will become a Marion Hossa jersey soon.

This is one the one outdoor jersey I could never get behind (and sadly the only one the Hawks won in!). The whole 'chrome' details were ridiculous. Part of what makes Hawks jerseys so awesome is the chain stitching. For this jersey you might as well buy a premier since the crests are basically the same. Still a nice pickup and it'll look great as a Hossa!! 

Hawks stadium series looks better than I remember it. Congrats on the pickup and crossing one off the list. I am sure as soon as you finish this list you'll come up with a new list. 

2 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

Hawks stadium series looks better than I remember it. Congrats on the pickup and crossing one off the list. I am sure as soon as you finish this list you'll come up with a new list. 

I agree, though I do think the chainstitched crest is a necessary part of a Hawks jersey. 

Anybody else forget about buying a jersey only to find it in the bottom a box months later?  Apparently I bought this but I have no recollection of when and from where.  Anywho, didn't have an Eddie the eagle so did it up.

31693177654_b408a53fbe_b.jpg32495872966_7d27e8a5c9_b.jpg

3 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Anybody else forget about buying a jersey only to find it in the bottom a box months later?  Apparently I bought this but I have no recollection of when and from where.  Anywho, didn't have an Eddie the eagle so did it up.

No, but I have found a few in the closet, smooshed between other jerseys, and not remembered that I owned them. 

Holy hell are these hot:

uisBluescirca2017Reebokairknit-vi.jpg

It's funny seeing you guys talk so much about the Hawks Stadium Series stuff too. I also included a Minnesota one in my latest order. I've even gotten it lettered up already:

WildWCcirca20161aReebokairknit-vi.jpgWildWCcirca20161bReebokairknit-vi.jpg

I got a Leafs Winter Classic one too but nobody cares about those.....

....also it's for someone else.

2 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

With a bit of fixing and an AS patch that will be a beauty. 

Yeah, I'm gonna leave it alone for now but I might correct it in the future. 

2 hours ago, cowboys said:

Very Nice Mario and you got it from a GOOD HOME .

Thanks man. Yup, it's in mint condition! ?

20 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Wanna forget you had this and buy mine ?

1 hour ago, DJ Rhea said:

That Blues jersey looks brilliant, the NHL patch front and centre is annoying, however a very minor irritant.

Now that you mentioned it, that NHL patch sticks out like a sore thumb. Jersey would look much cleaner without it. 

1 hour ago, Zeshy25 said:

Now that you mentioned it, that NHL patch sticks out like a sore thumb. Jersey would look much cleaner without it. 

Agreed. It looks right with a regular V-neck but completely odd on a rounded neck. 

1998-1999 Aaron Downey gameworn Boston Bruins home - preseason worn in fights with Worrell and Jakopin –

GD5i8WM.jpg

iX7822V.jpg

1987-1988 Rick Hayward Salt Lake Golden Eagles road – purchased as a GI but it does have some minor fight damage to the neck and evidence of numerous washings –

fF8ZqwN.jpg

GfQitKF.jpg

1994-1995 Mathieu Sunderland gameworn Drummondville Voltigeurs (QMJHL) – custom inserts added to sleeves, blood stains on right sleeve and lots of popped stitching around the neck from fighting -

c4trCK2.jpg

axU1GeK.jpg

Y3Fv75f.jpg

RGFE3CB.jpg

2006-2007 Louis Robitaille Washington Capitals home Set 1 GI – auto’d on back -

9LGdgWw.jpg

FzOxDF8.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

Nice pickups guys! Golden toe, Blues WC and the two All Star jerseys get a special tip of the cap. 

My first EPS run turned out pretty well. It took exactly 2 months to complete and I am pleased with the work. 

1.0 Toews Alternate Black

image_zps5hebrytl.jpeg

image_zpsx9gu3jb0.jpeg

1.0 Keith Home Red

image_zpsg1buwiso.jpeg

image_zpskfiqhtnd.jpeg

1.0 Byfuglien Home Red

image_zpsii3kuknd.jpeg

image_zps0d43haam.jpeg

1.0 Seabrook Home Red

image_zpscoepvwsy.jpeg

image_zpsvzhl7vjx.jpeg

2.0 Hossa Home Red

image_zps97mhs6i3.jpeg

image_zpsgh5l2a2e.jpeg

4 hours ago, Committed said:

My first EPS run turned out pretty well. It took exactly 2 months to complete and I am pleased with the work.

Great Hawks haul!! Any reason you chose EPS over CSL? Just curious.

Is there any significant difference between the fonts used by the Blackhawks and IceHogs? If there isn't, then EPS is a viable source for the Hawks since they do the Hogs' on-ice jerseys.