Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

I'm curious, what's the largest amount of blanks anyone has sent out to be customized at one time?

I was sitting on a pile for over a year now, just picking up deals and stripping stuff that would constantly make the pile grow. I just finally decided it was time and sent them off to EPS today. The box weighed 40 pounds and cost me $104 to ship and insure.

I'm really looking forward to posting 24 completed jerseys here when I get them back in 3.5 to 4 years.

I sent 24 jerseys to Keener before Christmas.

The Keener shipment prior to that was about 15 jerseys or so.

He has had some of my jerseys over a year due to issues with third parties.

Edited by HockeyMusic

10 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Tell him to stop partying and get your jerseys done!

1 hour ago, DJ Rhea said:

I'd right a team name on the side of the box so they get it done quicker.

As for the Leafs Marner, I hear Pam from HR saying sploosh.

This whole sploosh thing went right over my head.

3 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

Shoot.  What kind of problems?

I have so many jerseys to post here because I haven't contributed in way too long. I have tens and tens of jerseys to show and I've finally documented all of them on my laptop. Can somebody remind me what is the best/easiest way to post pictures here?

52 minutes ago, Carl said:

I have so many jerseys to post here because I haven't contributed in way too long. I have tens and tens of jerseys to show and I've finally documented all of them on my laptop. Can somebody remind me what is the best/easiest way to post pictures here?

Welcome back Carl. Your Habs still suck. ?

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

Welcome back Carl. Your Habs still suck. ?

Haha. I've missed this. (Though please note the standings tell a different story) 

5 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I use Photobucket. It's OK. If I had to choose right now, I'd probably go with Flickr. If you don't want to post a bunch in this thread, you could just post a link to whatever you choose in Show and Tell.

Merci beaucoup 

1 hour ago, Carl said:

I just signed up for a Flickr account last week and it was nice and easy. Uploading was easy too besides my initial attempt in which case the boys chirped me pretty good.

2 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

I just signed up for a Flickr account last week and it was nice and easy. Uploading was easy too besides my initial attempt in which case the boys chirped me pretty good.

It's how we do. 

18 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I just set up a Fotki account. Any reviews?

Used to use it but stopped after they went through their whole server move.  I went to Flickr and never looked back.

With Flickr I can take pics with my phone, upload them through the app and directly copy and paste the link here.  Couldn't be easier.

7 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Used to use it but stopped after they went through their whole server move.  I went to Flickr and never looked back.

With Flickr I can take pics with my phone, upload them through the app and directly copy and paste the link here.  Couldn't be easier.

I do the same with Photobucket. 

13 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Shoot.  What kind of problems?

I sent him some jerseys to do some embroidery and screen printing and he was having difficuties.  Don't  have specifics though

Here we go:

IMG_0906_zpsz9zt5ukm.jpg

IMG_0907_zpssljtzrjk.jpg

IMG_0909_zpsk8kndng4.jpg

It was complicated. I had to order the lettering kit from the Wells Fargo Center marchandise manager. He sent it to the Jersey Baron and the Jersey Baron had his customizer apply it. Took months and months and lots of follow-ups. Note that the Baron no longer offers that service, not profitable for his customizer. When a scenario like this occurs in the future, it will all go to Mike. 

Edited by Carl

And to keep on the Flyers theme (last one today):

IMG_0720_zpsuv3zcf85.jpg

IMG_0718_zpsfzlyzk4x.jpg

IMG_0717_zpsck2ciflg.jpg