It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

On 10/13/2016 at 9:56 PM, mfitz804 said:

Tags I've seen, but never a fight strap. That would take remarkable carelessness. 

From my Phantoms gamer. Sloppy, for sure!

WHwSco8.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

File this one in the "it shipped today" category. In sending out another two jerseys today, one thought occurred to me. You know who really benefits from our hobby? The USPS. I have shipped out more than 70 jerseys in the last two years. 

You ain't kidding.  And the price of USPS shipping has gone up dramatically in the past few years.  With Amazon creating its own delivery service I have a feeling it's only gonna get worse :(

These arrived on Friday but I was in Disney. It was a tough wait to get home to them, haha.

First off a 50th Anniversary Edge 2.0 Jersey. I'm not sure what player I am going to go with at this point.

D42C8E6B-455D-4DE0-9E4D-97A177651C1D_zps

Shayne Gostisbehere Set 3 World Cup of Hockey Game Worn Jersey. This jersey was worn against Russia in Periods 2 and 3. The jersey has little to nowhere as expected but has the one mark near the XXIII on the sleeve that I may be able to match at some point.

C57E514F-6DC1-4571-924E-8A4C64DEDB72_zps
56D7FE3D-3251-43AD-BB52-E088CF395FF2_zps

Gabriel Landeskog Game Worn World Cup of Hockey Jersey it was also worn during Sweden's Second and Third period between Russia. Landeskog scored a goal in this jersey. Sadly there is no wear at all on this one besides a loose thread or two.

EEA5F7E4-6606-4E17-83B7-173A2DEA29CA_zps
C6EFD58C-E625-4478-A11C-30A849A9D1F5_zps

Wow, congrats on winning those WCOH gamers!  (I didn't do too well myself :( )

On 10/17/2016 at 2:09 PM, Hollywood Cannon said:

First off a 50th Anniversary Edge 2.0 Jersey. I'm not sure what player I am going to go with at this point.

D42C8E6B-455D-4DE0-9E4D-97A177651C1D_zps

Nice pickups! Does anyone have a list of the games that they are going to wear this for? 

15 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Nice pickups! Does anyone have a list of the games that they are going to wear this for? 

• October 20, the home opener, vs. Anaheim
  • November 2 vs. Detroit
  • November 19 vs. Tampa Bay
  • November 25 vs. NY Rangers
  • December 3 vs. Chicago
  • December 10 vs. Dallas
  • December 21 vs. Washington
  • January 7 vs. Tampa Bay
  • January 21 vs. New Jersey
  • February 2 vs. Montreal
  • February 4 vs. LA
  • February 11 vs. San Jose

I know that the 7187 on the size tag didn't change with the switch from the 1.0 to 2.0, but was there no change on the sleeve tags on TIs? If there was no change, then my TI 1.0 Buffaslug came in today. If there was a change, then my TI 2.0 Buffaslug came in today. I'm still not sure about identifying the materials, so I don't know definitively. I'll have a picture tomorrow when I have better light.

From my understanding, 1.0s will say X-trafil, Stretch Mesh and Bubble Mesh on the body tags while 2.0s will say Air-Knit and Stretch Mesh. 

Edited by jsh139

The sleeve tag code on TI 2.0's should normally start with M7287; however I believe that for some of the earliest Edge jersey styles used during the 1.0/2.0 transition period of the 2007/08 season (like the Buffaslug), the first 2.0 TI's still said 7187 on the sleeve tags.  For a white Buffalo 2.0 TI jersey, the code should normally be M7287113WNHL, but there may have been some early 2.0 slugs with the M7187113WNHL code.

Regardless of what the tag says, all you have to do is look at the material around the NHL shield (or in many other areas), and if it's the same airknit you see in your 6100's, then it's a 2.0.

Did you buy that from the "goalieguyz" seller on eBay?  If so, it's a 2.0.

That's strange.  The pics of the white slug jerseys still left in his listings look like 2.0's.  Maybe he had a mixture of 1.0's and 2.0's, and you happened to get a 1.0.

Edited by LAK74

You're right, it's a 1.0.