Take your pick! :D

image_zpsfkrnjvg2.jpeg

Authentic CCM Ultrafil Pinhead Road Blank

image_zpsjfjbgvyd.jpeg

Authentic CCM Ultrafil Big Block Road Blank

image_zpszpydkdfp.jpeg

Authentic Nike Road Blank (Probert)

image_zpst6xme5v4.jpeg

Authentic Reebok Edge 1.0 Blank Home X2 (Seabrook & Byfuglien)

image_zpsofvqf4ty.jpeg

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 Keith Home

image_zps1dsqkl1j.jpeg

image_zpsxrv5ns61.jpeg

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 Kane Home

image_zpswcp6ej75.jpeg

image_zpsp6az26ax.jpeg

Edited by Committed

7 minutes ago, chow_hound said:

There are tail hem variances worth photographing. Small block ccm, big block without shield, big block with shield, reduced size ccm and shield (93-97), etc... 

This is true in many cases also.

5 hours ago, furiousd said:

Example? I've never noticed that before.

If you have a 1990-91 to 1992-93 season jersey, take a look at the back CCM blocks and the font of the letters. They will be more square in shape and taller than the 1993/94 onwards CCM blocks. Also the size of the NHL shield reduced slightly. You need to compare legitimate original jerseys to see the difference but definitely they are a different size. This is one way to tell if a non patched blank was issued pre 1993/94 among other subtle details such as sleeve stitching styles which are also unique in specific years for ccm. 

6 hours ago, chow_hound said:

If you have a 1990-91 to 1992-93 season jersey, take a look at the back CCM blocks and the font of the letters. They will be more square in shape and taller than the 1993/94 onwards CCM blocks.

While I believe this is generally true, I don't think it's a hard and fast rule, as there seem to be many 1991/92 and 1992/93 gamers with the more rectangular (less square) blocks.  I've also seen a few as far back as 1990/91 like that as well.

Got this in the other day:  Bobby Holik mid 90's preseason game worn.  Jersey is an ultrafil and what is unique about it is that while the numbers are all sewn, the nameplate is a mixed bag.  The plate itself is sewn onto the jersey, but the name is heat-pressed onto the plate.  Even adding to the oddity is that the white portion of the name is actual piece of twill while the black border is vinyl, so a sort of hybrid.  I have seen these done on other 93-94 pre-season game worns.  It remains to be seen if the Devils did it in the 94-95 preseason or 95-96 preseason as those were the other years they wore ultrafils (they wore ultrafils in 92-93 season, but in the preseason that year they wore their red, white and green jerseys and switched to the red white and black in the season opener).  Some research is needed but it is for sure at least worn by Holik in the 93-94 preseason.  With this jersey I finally completed the hard to assemble Crash Line along with my 92-93 red set 2 McKay and my 94-95 Red set 1 Peluso (with nameplate restored as it was recycled in the 98-99 preseason).

29942437395_bd0329405e_c.jpg

29942437405_e61e73f6da_c.jpg

29908124286_a43e721639_c.jpg

1991-1992 Rangers TBTC Mark Messier size 52.

Been looking for one of these since the beginning. Finally found one and completed the TBTC Set. A very good day ?

20160927082354_IMG_9187-1_zpszuy1mqxg.jp

20160927082456_IMG_9188-1_zpsz7gvckrz.jp

8 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

Was that the one Roy had? Would have liked that...

Yup. Bought it from him via Facebook.

7 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

Beautiful Hawks and absolutely gorgeous Messier TBTC. 

Thank you sir.

2006-2007 Brad Norton gameworn Red Wings home PS – fight damage to front of neck –

RpmnOh6.jpg

BIk6op3.jpg

JA76y6U.jpg

2003-2004 Aaron Downey gameworn Stars home PS – minor fight damage to front of neck –

UGUiIHz.jpg

VT0O5gG.jpg

rIctDnF.jpg

2012-2013 Craig Weller Ingolstadt Panthers (DEL) Set 1 GI –

eCvesQD.jpg

L1aeptB.jpg

2010-2011 Cameron Coburn gameworn Fresno Monsters (WSHL) –

K5sV42d.jpg

avNYM78.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565