It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got 2 mail days coming in this week.  Got the first and smaller of the two in yesterday.  Tommy Albelin 2002-03 White set 2.  He only wore this for a handful of games as he was scratched in and out of the lineup towards the end of the season (and I think he was battling some injuries as well, but could be wrong).  Light wear, but not bad for light wear as it consists of a small hole, some small board burns, some decent stick marks and a couple small paint transfers.  As with every other 2002-03 Devils season gamers this one doesn't have a Meigray tag (they only had them in the 03 finals gamers) or a CC stamp.  So basically without the paperwork these might seem to be roughed up authentics to the untrained collector lol.

30342302331_3fe8569f64_c.jpg

29797919004_50f4b86ca0_c.jpg

2005-2006 Ryan Flinn Kings gameworn 3rd jersey, Set 1 – light wear -

bOa8noQ.jpg

It6XJ1c.jpg

1998-1999 Rich Pilon Islanders road jersey, Set 3 GI w/”A” on front -

cjf8YZd.jpg

5TYRpFe.jpg

2011-2012 Brad Pawlowski Knowville Ice Bears gameworn 3rd jersey with double fight straps and good sleeve wear -

JJRZ4Xd.jpg

PCQ23zv.jpg

bxqW6NJ.jpg

TAsywvj.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

3 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

On a serious note, they really ran out of real estate on the patch placement

Looks like it is placed near the waist

I'm kind of surprised that they didn't replace one of the shoulder patches with it. That'd be a more prominent location than that far down the jersey.

9 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Hey Bobby, I know you don't sell your gamers. However, I know of at least two people who have been looking pretty hard for a Pawlowski jersey. Not sure who he is or why he's such a fan favorite but a couple of people would really want that jersey.

Its not a core jersey - he's a fighter and I liked the style so I snagged it. If someone wants/needs it, please have them contact me and we'll see if we can make a deal - I'd sell it for what I paid for it -

14 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

On a serious note, they really ran out of real estate on the patch placement

Looks like it is placed near the waist

Ha yes it's real I already matched it. I know I blame the two sponsor patches on the chest for the mem cup placement. 

Recently I decided to restrict my collecting to just the Devils and Devils' All Star jerseys.

So naturally, I purchased these two Orlando Solar Bears jerseys from the Jersey Baron. 

CC27DC6A-72DC-406F-BC31-6D6949811655_zps

3259368F-01F5-442E-8E9F-2318633195A8_zps

Just picked up this one as the bigger of my 2 new arrivals this week.

Oleg Tverdovsky 2003 Stanley Cup Finals Red Set 1 game worn jersey.  Jersey was worn in Anaheim for games 3 & 4 and has very little to virtually no wear.  My first 03 Devils finals gamer and got it at a price I was happy with as these have gone way up in value in recent years.

30366838321_b27e4f154e_c.jpg

30416846676_e868bfdd17_c.jpg

30366838261_f0b0e79d60_c.jpg

Thanks man. The Rawlings is pretty rare...I've never seen, nor had the opportunity to aquire one before. The bonus is thst it fits me perfectly. 

The Neely is stunning in person. One of those jerseys you just stare at for a few extra minutes. 

Well, I can't really follow-up that post... and one of these has already been posted as Dan beat me to the punch, but...

IMG_0055_zpscrw8pwth.jpg

IMG_0057_zpsny0wnfwu.jpg

Not a huge fan of this style, but it's growing on me... and my OCD completest needs to have it, lol.

And like Dan, I have absolutely no idea who I will put on it.

Giroux? Captain.

Simmonds? I like the throwback A.

Provorov/Konecny? I like the idea of a rookie.

Gonna be a season-long tug-of-war to see who goes on this.

Edited by dsl135

I gotta say, I was at that game last night and those jerseys look great on the ice in person. Didn't want to get one but now I will. The gold is pretty cool. 

38 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

I gotta say, I was at that game last night and those jerseys look great on the ice in person. Didn't want to get one but now I will. The gold is pretty cool. 

I didn't see any bracelets hit the ice (at least on TV) which made me happy :)

2015-16 Brandon Pirri Ducks Alt. 3rd Set 2... Really like this shirt..

QJ5Mzw.jpg

vMnouD.jpg

I always wanted a Komets like this from when I would visit Ft. Wayne as a kid. I don't think it ever occurred to me that it was basically a Flyers jersey. This was a pain in the rear to strip (name direct on the jersey, my favorite), but it'll look great redone.

20161022_112857.jpg

I already have one of these in a Starter, but once I realized that the retail ones were different than on-ice, I knew I either needed a TI or a Koho. Koho came up first, which is good because I prefer air knit.

20161022_112834.jpg