The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

I can't believe how cheap they were. The Sundin went for $56!

I was only watching the goalie ones, but I backed out at the last second, since I'm really trying to condense now. The only one I bid on was the Cujo alternate, but didn't bid very high. I was thinking the same thing about the Koho patch after removing the vector logo.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was only watching the goalie ones, but I backed out at the last second, since I'm really trying to condense now. The only one I bid on was the Cujo alternate, but didn't bid very high. I was thinking the same thing about the Koho patch after removing the vector logo.

Dammit how did I miss those!!!!

Who got the Hasek Wings 58G shirt?????????? I have been looking for a white Red Wings GC for years!!!!!!!!

If someone here got it, please sell it to me ;)

Anyone have a reebok vector patch available in black for a Pens jersey? Buddy of mine is looking for one.

*edit*

Black base, white logo in case there are variations out there

Edited by blurryhaze312

Need some patch help! Looking for a Robopens shoulder patch for a 2000 All Star Game Jagr jersey. Is there anything on ebay that comes close to the original? Would be awesome if anybody can send me the link to something that would work style- and size-wise.

Thanks guys!!!

Need some patch help! Looking for a Robopens shoulder patch for a 2000 All Star Game Jagr jersey. Is there anything on ebay that comes close to the original? Would be awesome if anybody can send me the link to something that would work style- and size-wise.

Thanks guys!!!

I just got 3 of these...they're very nice, very clean and well made.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/391414398698?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&_mwBanner=1

I just got 3 of these...they're very nice, very clean and well made.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/391414398698?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&_mwBanner=1

Thanks man!!!

Alright, should give an update on those devils patches. They got put on the back burner a bit because I started a new job, but I just gave final approval on the sample I was given yesterday. They look great, it's really nitpicking to try to find an issue. Let me see if I can figure out how to post a picture from my phone.

I think I got it. I'll have a little more info when I have them in hand, but this is what the approved sample looks like. I'd have liked the left horn to extend outside the circle a little more, but everytime I had them modify a part of the logo it would screw with the borders and everything too. It's good enough for me, and I'm pretty happy with how they replicated a difficult font as well. They were not able to manage making it any thinner while still having it be consistent, but I think they did well for what they had to work with.

20160422_193831.png

For those comparing and contrasting. The original is on the right, and the other is on the left. Seems to me the color of green is darker on the original and the green circle is a bit thicker. My contribution for reference if the question ever comes up...

20160422_195108_resized_zpsz7y2cgor.jpg

Looks amazing Joe! I'll definitely need a few of those...for future use ;)

For those comparing and contrasting. The original is on the right, and the other is on the left. Seems to me the color of green is darker on the original and the green circle is a bit thicker. My contribution for reference if the question ever comes up...

Looks like the back numbers are different too. The '9' is longer while the '8' is smaller.

Great patch, btw.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured Memorial Cup patches were quite rare, but apparently not for the Saskatoon version in 2013. They are available at the Mooseheads store online for interested McKinnon or Drouin fans. I over paid for one on kijiji before googling 2013 Memorial Cup jersey patch.

Any chance someone has an original 2002 SC patch? The repros on ebay are pretty bad.

looking for a pat Quinn patch. The national emblem one that looks a little wrinkled around the clover leaf. Anybody have one?

FINALLY!

Got the patches in today. They look fantastic in person. I'm going to put the info for them in my sale thread, so if anybody wants them and hasn't already sent me a PM, let me know. There should be plenty to go around.

20160519_175615.jpg

Thanks guys! Very excited about them, can't wait until this weekend when I can put them on some jerseys.

Thanks guys! Very excited about them, can't wait until this weekend when I can put them on some jerseys.

Aaaaaaaaand done! Looking pretty ###### good to me.

20160522_180019.jpg20160522_180005.jpg

Edited by JoeM7392