The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

I am looking to strip the shoulder patches off a Bruins sweater to replace the garbage premier patches on a Providence Bruins replica sweater, could anyone speak to the size of the shoulder patches on the older CCM youth L/XL replica sweaters?

I want to purchase a youth as they're cheaper on eBay, but want to make sure the size won't be off.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20160601_220909_resized_zpstqs4sfpi.jpg

I got a French Canadian jersey back that I'm going to post momentarily... but I had a couple mistakes on an order of 3 jerseys so the deal was fix it and include an original French SC100. I hope it's original, if not I won't lose sleep, but would appreciate any input.

Sorry, but that's a repro.

Thank you... Again

l

l

V

Edited by JJM4

Here's an original, for your reference:

image_zpsru8hciu8.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any time!

Also, this seems like as good a time as any to re-ask if anyone has a lead on a repro Thrashers Dan Snyder memorial patch. I need one for my 03-04 alt replica and I would prefer not to waste a legit patch on a replica.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Gonna need a HOF game patch this year... Lindros going in... Flyers playing Leafs. Yup.

How have people gotten those in the past?

Sometimes the patches are available and sometimes they aren't.  It's really weird but I've been to two of the hall of fame games and at both no patches were being sold at the ACC.

It really is a year by year thing.  This year the patch has been impossible to find but the 2014 patch is readily available.  You have to wait and see around the time the game is played to see if the HHOF store is selling them or if they pop up on ebay.

I try to get the patch every year and I'm missing 2000, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2015.  2009 and 2010 were available I just haven't gotten them yet but the others don't show up.

3 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Gonna need a HOF game patch this year... Lindros going in... Flyers playing Leafs. Yup.

How have people gotten those in the past?

Get in line!

Well, I'm saying it right now, if anyone goes to the game or sees them available, I will take one. Buy an extra one when you see them, and I'll pay you.

5 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Well, I'm saying it right now, if anyone goes to the game or sees them available, I will take one. Buy an extra one when you see them, and I'll pay you.

I was at this past season's HHOF game....hoping to go again next season.....

Funny that i went to the HHOF to buy the patch and they said they don't sell them nor have they ever sold them even though one is available for sale on their website.  None at the ACC either.

On 6/29/2016 at 8:35 PM, LAK74 said:

Are all of that seller's patches legit? The prices are quite good, but I'd really prefer not to waste legit patches on replica jerseys.

Looking for two authentic 1994 MSG Allstar patches. Anyone have any leads?From all the ones I've seen on eBay, they look slightly off from the patches I've seen on the gamers. 

3 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Looking for two authentic 1994 MSG Allstar patches. Anyone have any leads?From all the ones I've seen on eBay, they look slightly off from the patches I've seen on the gamers. 

Been looking myself and haven't been able to find them.

1 minute ago, CJ Matthews said:

Been looking myself and haven't been able to find them.

That's what I figured. I'm trying to pick which ones on eBay look the closest, but you know whatever show up in the mail is going to differ from the picture as well. 

Time to FINALLY get my Richter done!

44 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Are all of that seller's patches legit? The prices are quite good, but I'd really prefer not to waste legit patches on replica jerseys.

Their prices for legit patches haven't seemed to me to be significantly higher than what other companies charge for replica patches, so personally I wouldn't consider it a "waste."

10 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Yeah. I have a Richter, and that has a legit patch on it. Cosby's can't do the jerseys now though, so it's a bit late. 

Going with keener since my options are so limited. I'll be happy to finally have one, even if it's slightly off.