The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

The originals have no lines.  I can get you a picture a little later.

Edit:  For some reason I can't get my Photobucket links to work properly in this forum today.

Edited by LAK74

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_5049_zpshgvjf84w.jpg

These are all originals.  The white portion of the Kings patches have a fuzzy, velvet-like finish to them.

29 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

IMG_5049_zpshgvjf84w.jpg

These are all originals.  The white portion of the Kings patches have a fuzzy, velvet-like finish to them.

Perfect thanks, you wouldn't happen to have an extra one????

Sorry, the pic was taken a while ago; they've been put on jerseys already.  They are rather difficult to find loose, but once in a while you can find a jersey on eBay (sometimes even cheap replicas) with the patch already attached.  I found a couple of them that way.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Sorry, the pic was taken a while ago; they've been put on jerseys already.  They are rather difficult to find loose, but once in a while you can find a jersey on eBay (sometimes even cheap replicas) with the patch already attached.  I found a couple of them that way.

Oh, I'm a firm believer that if you wait long enough it will pop up on ebay.  I found 2 authentic Flyers 25th Anniversary patches and never thought I'd find them. So, I'm a patient guy so I'll just lurk in the shadows until one pops up.

• 2 weeks later...

Real '98 Japan One patch on ebay

I'm 99% sure its the real deal, compared pretty closely to pics from the Giguere I used to have and looks exact, rare to see original patches like this one, someone better grab it.  

Edited by forzzaazzurri

Anyone have authentics of any of the following patches?

- Badger Bob

- NHL 2000 (Black/white)

- Game One Japan 2000

- Katrina Relief Fund

- 2007 Garth Brooks Foundation

- 2008 Stockholm Premiere

- Locomotiv Memorial

- Boston 617

- 2014 Hall of Fame Game

Authentic LA Kings 25th anniversary patch? Anyone?  

• 2 weeks later...

Patchcollection.com is having a 30% off flash sale that ends... well, probably really soon (around 1:00 PM EST I think)

Code: FLASH2016

I got my patches in and was bored so I had a little fun laying them out to see what the 100th patch might look like on some teams...

Untitled_zpsf2516cnr.jpg

I don't know if I like it under the sleeve number. But I don't really see where else they could place it. I always like them on the shoulder, but a lot of teams already have that real estate filled (like the Flyers pictured above). 

1 hour ago, TheBZ said:

I wasn't implying it was incorrect, I'm just not sure I like it there. If that's where it is, that's where it is. 

I have one in hand to go on my Taylor Hall Devils jersey, whenever I get that back from EPS.

I wish the team would be allowed to put them where they worked best for that particular jersey - either on the chest, or on the shoulder.  Being below the arm numbers really throws the balance off for the entire shirt.  It just makes them look haphazard.

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I wasn't implying it was incorrect, I'm just not sure I like it there. If that's where it is, that's where it is. 

I have one in hand to go on my Taylor Hall Devils jersey, whenever I get that back from EPS.

I contacted Josh at EPS and I'm sending him my patch to put on my jersey. He confirmed they DO have the patches to go on the team's jerseys, but if a non-team client wants one put on, they have to provide it. 

This way at least it's complete when I get it in March.