New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A small handful from the last week. Nothing extravagant.Huge thanks to Brandon actually for correcting my mistake thinking the "navy" Preds was the 3rd. Just caught Meigray before they processed my order.

DSC04307_zpsaec6a96b.jpg

DSC04304_zps9f1eb9eb.jpg

DSC04297_zps9b7cc85e.jpg

DSC04309_zpse9a91573.jpg

Wow, those Blues sweaters are one of my favorites, ever. That Neely is is great, too. I also wish the Wild would go back to that green, and that the Stars would revive that color as well.

The league needs more color in it.

Yeah, that blues is one of my favourites. Looks great.

My only problem with the Wild is that I really don't like the mesh sides. Agree with you about the colour thing. It's why I love their current 3rd so much.

My sequence of events in seeing that Neely gamer:

> Oh, nice, that customization is dead-on. For once.

> Read the quoted post

That Neely looks like Ultrafil. Is it game worn?

> Go back, see stick marks and board paint

> See this quoted post

Yes, the Neely is a 93-94 Set 2

Friday-daaaamn.gif

Killer pick-up. I trust you got that from a reputable source, but I know that the early 90s jerseys were subject to being "CC specials". There was a whole debacle about that on the game-worn forum in 2000. Just to throw that out there. I doubt it is, but it definitely comes to mind.

Can I have it for free? :lol: Just kidding.

That's an awesome jersey! :thumbsup:

Thanks, and yes it is. And no you can't.

I trust you got that from a reputable source, but I know that the early 90s jerseys were subject to being "CC specials". There was a whole debacle about that on the game-worn forum in 2000. Just to throw that out there. I doubt it is, but it definitely comes to mind.

Yes, I have the LOA, got it from a reputable source and traced its ownership back to the original LOA. Photomatching it isn't simple, but I'm making an attempt. It is also autographed by Neely on the inside under the crest.

Fantastic Neely! Puts us to shame

Well certainly not as impressive as the Neely but I am pretty excited for this one!

Anders Bastiensen Game Worn Team Norway 2006 WC Nike Swfit. This thing is beat to hell for an international jersey.

P1010260-vi.jpg

P1010261-vi.jpg

And now something I have been hunting for for a long time...

Pavel Bure authentic alternate

P1010254-vi.jpg

P1010255-vi.jpg

I truly love this jersey. Just have to figure out what I want to do with it.

Bonus

Lar Erik Spets League Leading Score helmet from the Norwegian GET Ligaen (Top division)

P1010263-vi.jpg

P1010264-vi.jpg

It is glorious!

Major, most awesome, super fantastic props to JohnnyOnTheSpot for this one!

Claude Giroux, Edge 1.0

IMG_2858_zps0ece64a8.jpg

IMG_2860_zps82d60b5e.jpg

My first Flyers authentic! Everything about this is spot on perfect. I went to Johnny for help because I knew he would know which specific place to go to in order for everything to be perfect. He also hooked me up with an authentic 2010 Cup Finals patch.

In total, he helped me have 5 jerseys done up (3 were for me, and 2 were for a friend). He was completely perfect to deal with. I have some of the others for sale, but this one is just amazing. I'm so stoked about it. 2010 was my first year as a season ticket holder with the Flyers, so I always wanted a jersey with the Cup Finals patch, and not only that but this is my first Flyers authentic jersey too. Just absolutely perfect.

It actually came a few days ago, but I've been too excited and have basically either been wearing it or staring at it for the past few days.

THANKS JOHNNY!

Nice Stevens! Where is your Badger patch though?

When I had that one made up (in 1992), they weren't selling the Badger Bob patches to anyone. Obviously that changed and people started reproducing them later, but like the Hull, the 75th and shoulder Anniversary patches are originals. Both jerseys were made up in 92.

Major, most awesome, super fantastic props to JohnnyOnTheSpot for this one!

THANKS JOHNNY!

I'm happy you're happy man, warms my heart to see a properly done Giroux. And if you or anyone else needs help getting one day, hit me up, always willing.

Nice stuff gents. Love that Bure and whoa Neely!

Every year at the MeiGray expo I find myself getting lost in some guys collection of Neely and Bourque gamers. Such a classic looking jersey and if that one was worn when he netted #50 it truly is a special piece. Gotta love that Cam insisted on wearing ultrafil. Does the jersey have an ultrafil nameplate? I remember seeing a few of his ultrafil gamers with airknit nameplates.

Nice stuff gents. Love that Bure and whoa Neely!

Every year at the MeiGray expo I find myself getting lost in some guys collection of Neely and Bourque gamers. Such a classic looking jersey and and if that one was worn when he netted #50 it truly is a special piece. Gotta love that Cam insisted on wearing ultrafil. Does the jersey have an ultrafil nameplate? I remember seeing a few of his ultrafil gamers with airknit nameplates.

This one has an airknit nameplate.