New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

10 months of searching for a Sharks 6100 and I have finally found one! Even better that it is already customized with the player I wanted:

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 months is nothing, rookie! Try 5 years of seaching...I mean, congrats :P

I do really like the font of the numbers on that Thornton.

Haven't had a whole lot on the go lately, but managed to find a long lost twin brother -

TheSelannesrear-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

The best part is that both have matching Jets blue twill plates that, to the naked eye, look just like ultrafil.

A pic with the flash dead on vs one slightly angled and you can see how it changes with the light -

Selanneplateshine-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Selanneplatenoshine-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

For years I thought they wore ultrafil, until George pointed out otherwise....guess it pays to read the listings sometimes, eh?

Oh, and since I don't have use for both of these, one's up for trade bait...got anything on my want list? Hit me up!

Believe it or not, for sporadic periods in the mid-90's, some of the Jets actually DID use ultrafil nameplates. I just don't know exactly who and when and why. It doesn't mean that the twill plates are wrong because they're clearly not. But, that's a CONFIRMED fact from Disco Stu at MeiGray.

Not hockey but know how much you guys like unique stuff: Game Worn Adidas 2011 University of Michigan William Campbell Road Legacy Jersey. Worn against Michigan State University at Spartan Stadium, October 15th, 2011.

DSCN2150.jpg

DSCN2156.jpg

DSCN2152.jpg

Game Wear left sleeve

DSCN2154.jpg

Haha I know 10 months is not a lot, but it is an incredibly long time to wait for even one size 46 Sharks 6100 to pop up. I thought it would have been easier. Nice Selannes!

Holy crap, that Michigan jersey is awesome! And I hate the maize and blue. That is really is sweet though. Now you need to find yourself an 'under the lights' jersey from last year's game against Notre Dame. THOSE were killer. Hell, even the Irish unis were great in that game.

Holy crap, that Michigan jersey is awesome! And I hate the maize and blue. That is really is sweet though. Now you need to find yourself an 'under the lights' jersey from last year's game against Notre Dame. THOSE were killer. Hell, even the Irish unis were great in that game.

Thanks. Michigan just sold these last week on their site. Went with the one I did as it was the biggest and I know game jerseys run super small. Even though it is a D lineman jersey and only a size 46 it easily fits over a hoodie on me and I am 6 ft, 180. I have Robinson replicas for both games (selling the road one now that I have this), the players got to keep their home ones from the ND game so those would be super pricey if one ever came up. I got this for under $200!

Thanks. Michigan just sold these last week on their site. Went with the one I did as it was the biggest and I know game jerseys run super small. Even though it is a D lineman jersey and only a size 46 it easily fits over a hoodie on me and I am 6 ft, 180. I have Robinson replicas for both games (selling the road one now that I have this), the players got to keep their home ones from the ND game so those would be super pricey if one ever came up. I got this for under $200!

CBS auctions had a few of those gamers last week as well. Unfortunately their selection of hockey memorabilia is non-existent right now .... but a ton of college football gamers.

My first Indo-Edge jersey arrived:

IMG-20121017-00763-1.jpg

The quality is better than expected, but they do run small: I bought a size 56, which is almost similar to an Edge 1.0 size 54.

And I bought it from fullmoonjerseys, definitely a legit seller (bought jerseys from that seller before).

Slim.

Before you go and sell a Selanne you need to consider patching them with the 100th patches. 1 white bordered and 1 orange bordered. No need to sell one then ;)

You mean, like this?

RoadSelannefrontJets100thpatch-vi.jpg

3RoadSelannefrontreg100thpatch-vi.jpg

Meh...it's still the same jersey and I don't need two of them.

Not hockey but know how much you guys like unique stuff: Game Worn Adidas 2011 University of Michigan William Campbell Road Legacy Jersey. Worn against Michigan State University at Spartan Stadium, October 15th, 2011.

I enjoyed the result of that game...not confident at all this year though. Just hoping it's a close game at this point!

Was there any significance to the Will Campbell choice or was it just because of what was available?

I enjoyed the result of that game...not confident at all this year though. Just hoping it's a close game at this point!

Was there any significance to the Will Campbell choice or was it just because of what was available?

I chose the Campbell because it was the only size 46 on the whole team, the rest were 44 or smaller, and I wanted to be able to wear the thing. Also was not super expensive since he was not a starter last year.

As a Michigan fan i think we will win this weekend, I am going to the game.

I chose the Campbell because it was the only size 46 on the whole team, the rest were 44 or smaller, and I wanted to be able to wear the thing. Also was not super expensive since he was not a starter last year.

As a Michigan fan i think we will win this weekend, I am going to the game.

Have a great time...and I hope you have better weather than I had for the MSU game in East Lansing last weekend. That rain was COLD and miserable.

Meigray Grab Bag Arrivals!

These are the first 2 game worns I've ever owned. With the way the Grab Bag was laid out, I had to give this a shot (hoping I'd either get one of the big winners, or at least a Flyers jersey). Overall, not positive how I feel about the results... One or both of these will either be up for sale or head back to Meigray for a store credit within the week.

2011-2012 Burgundy Set 2 Kyle Quincey, Colorado Avalanche:

IMG_2807_zps5fa428b1.jpg

IMG_2811_zps03d00667.jpg

IMG_2809_zps973f878a.jpg

2008-2009 White Set 3 Nicklas Grossman, Dallas Stars (before he corrected his name to Grossmann):

IMG_2795_zps0275093e.jpg

IMG_2797_zpsf4654f5b.jpg

Some real nice marks and repairs on the Grossmann, shows real nice use. He played 81 games that year, so this jersey definitely would have seen a good amount of use (since he didn't miss games, I realize he didn't wear it all season).

IMG_2799_zpsf3a78d39.jpg

IMG_2801_zpsc3948e19.jpg

IMG_2803_zpsf583cd3d.jpg

IMG_2805_zpsc72650f6.jpg

Is there a way to look up the dates a jersey was worn?

MeiGray Population Reports list when jerseys were worn. Making MeiGray pretty much the greatest thing ever. Wish more teams still used them.

The Grossman was only worn for 5 games from 3/30/09 to 4/10/09 according to the 2008-09 Population Report.

The 2011-12 Population Report isn't out yet (should be out soon though).

MeiGray Population Reports list when jerseys were worn. Making MeiGray pretty much the greatest thing ever. Wish more teams still used them.

The Grossman was only worn for 5 games from 3/30/09 to 4/10/09 according to the 2008-09 Population Report.

The 2011-12 Population Report isn't out yet (should be out soon though).

Thanks, I had actually just found that!

So Grossman wore that jersey for only 5 games and had that much to it. Doesn't look like he was in any fights either, since he had no points and no PIM.

i personally think the grab bag is junk, It's nice to see guys win decent stuff like i think Mike or someone won the Jagr jersey but most of the time 95% you end up with junk .....

You mean, like this?

Meh...it's still the same jersey and I don't need two of them.

Nice control, Slim. There really is no reason to own two identical items, but some people don't have the heart to part with one of them. I think they are called hoarders lol.

First Canucks authentic. Picked up on eBay for $125. Very excited to finally get one of these, especially without having to pay $300+.

005.jpg

004.jpg

350$ for a practice jersey? i mean if you get a good jersey then it works out but the chances of getting a good jersey is 5% ill keep my cash....

There weren't any practice jerseys in this grab bag, but you get my point. Anyone who was unhappy with what they got can return it and get a $350 credit towards another purchase this year ... relatively low risk with a chance at some pricey shirts. I've seen the reports of the Marty, Ovie, and Hall finding homes already while others seem ready to return the shirts they got.