New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Nice pickups especially that O'Sullivan. You don't see many of those hanging around.

And the Lokti is definitely a 9-10 jersey. If it was anything after that it would.be the new style with angled stripes like this:

BTW...If you ever want to move that O'Sullivan I'm your guy.

If you're interested I'm more then happy to pass along the Patrick O'Sullivan. I'me more then happy with my Lokti and yes it's a 09/10 season jersey.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this yesterday from the MeiGray clearance. 2.0 size 54.

DSC_0989-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Today... is a GREAT day! Just got all of these in:

Thayer Academy:

IMG_2717_zps2e695d15.jpg

IMG_2718_zps08d5582e.jpg

Hull Olympiques (autographed):

IMG_2715_zps941cdeac.jpg

IMG_2716_zps39a758f2.jpg

1991 Team USA, Canada Cup:

IMG_2721_zpsd1d7aaaa.jpg

IMG_2722_zpsce257e1e.jpg

1996 Team USA, World Cup:

IMG_2723_zpsf34a1b6e.jpg

IMG_2724_zpscd677cb5.jpg

1998 Team USA, Olympics:

IMG_2725_zps19bce14f.jpg

IMG_2726_zpsc8dc4ba3.jpg

I know some of them have customization issues (twill nameplates, etc.) If anyone knows of any, feel free to point them out. I might get them fixed, might not. Just so excited to add so many new Roenick's to the collection, and at a great price!

Also, if anyone can find some good quality pictures of these jerseys (especially Thayer and Hull), let me know. I'd like to print them and put them with the jerseys in a display once I set up my man cave.

Three more...

Phoenix Coyotes Third:

IMG_2719_zps4813558d.jpg

IMG_2720_zps74ae7162.jpg

1999 All Star jersey (autographed):

IMG_2727_zpsdf0e9e41.jpg

IMG_2728_zps3a805e4f.jpg

1994 All Star jersey (autographed):

IMG_2729_zpsd2e9014e.jpg

IMG_2730_zps8b4e429f.jpg

A 1974-75 inaugural season Washington Capitals durene jersey customized with the biggest name in American hockey at the time: Mr. Tommy "The Bomber" Williams:

They called him the Bomber because he once joked to a Toronto customs official that he had a bomb in his bag. I think he was even suspended for doing it too. Awesome! He also won a gold medal with the 1960 original miracle USA Hockey team.

Yeah, it's a small as hell jersey but how many times do you find an original durene Caps jersey? I just had to do it! I think the sloppily applied back numbers add to the 1970's of it all too.

Incredible pick up Brilliant. Love those old Caps sweaters. The only white one I own is from the 90's. I actually might have bought it off of you if I remember it correctly.

Today... is a GREAT day! Just got all of these in:

Thayer Academy:

Hull Olympiques (autographed):

1991 Team USA, Canada Cup:

IMG_2721_zpsd1d7aaaa.jpg

1996 Team USA, World Cup:

1998 Team USA, Olympics:

I know some of them have customization issues (twill nameplates, etc.) If anyone knows of any, feel free to point them out. I might get them fixed, might not. Just so excited to add so many new Roenick's to the collection, and at a great price!

Also, if anyone can find some good quality pictures of these jerseys (especially Thayer and Hull), let me know. I'd like to print them and put them with the jerseys in a display once I set up my man cave.

Incredible Roenick jersey haul. Not often do you see a jersey from an NHL players Academy days. Is the patch on the 1991 Canada Cup jersey authentic? I'm always confused whether the patch in 1991 is suppose to have "Labatt" on it or "Coupe Canada" in the blue section of the patch.

Incredible Roenick jersey haul. Not often do you see a jersey from an NHL players Academy days. Is the patch on the 1991 Canada Cup jersey authentic? I'm always confused whether the patch in 1991 is suppose to have "Labatt" on it or "Coupe Canada" in the blue section of the patch.

Thanks. There was a seller on eBay who had a ton of Roenick jerseys, but I already had some of the others. I couldn't believe the Thayer one! And I got this whole haul for less than $350 shipped, which is just amazing.

The patch actually isn't a patch. It's just a vinyl heat sealed logo, which to be honest is in fantastic condition considering how old it must be.

If he wore it during the 3-OT game, it's no wonder there's nothing on it! :D

Yeah.... Poor Stuey rode the pine for most of that game and quite a bit during the series.. Chateau Bow-wow!

Yeah.... Poor Stuey rode the pine for most of that game and quite a bit during the series.. Chateau Bow-wow!

LOL CHATEAU BOW-WOW! Well played, sir.

tumblr_m3fwr11BtF1rr8fazo1_400.jpg

A Couple 2.0's from the Meigray Clearance. My first hockey jerseys in over a years. Really christmas presents from family but I snapped a picture before i had to give them to the family.P.S. Im liking picasa so far. Once you get the hang of it you can do some neat stuff. Finally can add wordmarks in pictures.

If someone could please swing by the How to Strip a Jersey thread. I need some major help on some adhesive.

100_1083_2.JPG100_1081_2.JPG

Here are a few from the crew in N. Attleboro:

1988-1989 Bruins, Bourque, Size 46? I'll have to find the "Custom Crafted" stamp for the hem sooner or later. Maybe I can get a hook-up

DSC_0914.jpg DSC_0915.jpg

2007 Bruins, Chara size 50 (Tri-Color letter font only used for the first set of Edge 1.0)

DSC_0921.jpgDSC_0919.jpg

2006 Bruins, Chara size 46

DSC_0923.jpg DSC_0925.jpg

2004 Devils, Stevens size 56 - I have the 2004 SCF Patch to affix

DSC_0926.jpg DSC_0927.jpg

1993 Bruins, Bourque size 52 - Authentic Stanley Cup Centennial Patch, a beauty

DSC_0930.jpg DSC_0932.jpg

Great pickups Angelo! Love the SC patch Bourque!

Thank you :)

The Edge jersey is my favorite of the bunch. People will see it and say "that isn't right". But that's the beauty of obscurity. They did the back letters flawlessly, but it seems as though they had to improvise on the front C for me. The gamer has that pre-made white space, but mine shows that they put a dense white stitch over the border of the black on a 2-tone C. Either way, it's A-OK

77311698-marc-savard-of-the-boston-bruins-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=oToYvXs3XPbg5%2bsLNpXWIXcnYDoZ4mJqv%2bi1uKYtRsTD5VP5PGoiP%2fIlxADjUFkB

77449659-michael-ryder-of-the-montreal-canadiens-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=oToYvXs3XPbg5%2bsLNpXWIZigNO8yuQj%2f3wecawvsI%2bVZPRaxxNK4vssy0A9MYSZiLaq5DnvszhQQ%2b8WaI%2feTWQ%3d%3d

Selanne 3rd Jersey. Finally got it back from EPS. Too bad there isn't any hockey yet.

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

http://i1246.photobu...zps4ea8300c.jpg

Kind of an interesting jersey as Holmlov normally wears the A. Only worn in Sweden's last game April 13 against Russia.

Odd thing is that the C is held on with double sided tape and the side that would be heat pressed to the jersey is facing out. Why not just go on and press it? How long could it possibly take. The name is pressed to the name plate which is sewn on and there is no evidence there ever was an A that was removed.

I'm learning that game worn jerseys are unique and often contain what would be considered mistakes if you were trying to customize one. Just can't figure the point in this one.

Ok, don't know why the link showed up and not the pic, but at least the link works.