New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Alright everyone, I'm beyond excited to say I finally landed my #2 grail (and really when will a Ron Hextall Hershey Bears gamer show up?).

It just arrived today, an 06-07 Matt Hendricks Hershey Bears Gamer. Favorite active player, favorite & hometown team, I was even at the majority of the games he wore this in. It's hammered, marks all up and down the front and sleeves, rips in the sleeves, its just awesome. Probably the most worn I have. My pictures don't even do it justice, I might post more later from a fancier camera. It goes very nicely with his first NHL & AHL jerseys I have in my collection.

hendricks-hbj-f.jpg

hendricks-hbj-b.jpg

And to top it off, this amazing shot of him in the jersey. Just awesome. Beyond stoked.

2znoocn.png

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everyone, I'm beyond excited to say I finally landed my #2 grail (and really when will a Ron Hextall Hershey Bears gamer show up?).

It just arrived today, an 06-07 Matt Hendricks Hershey Bears Gamer. Favorite active player, favorite & hometown team, I was even at the majority of the games he wore this in. It's hammered, marks all up and down the front and sleeves, rips in the sleeves, its just awesome. Probably the most worn I have. My pictures don't even do it justice, I might post more later from a fancier camera. It goes very nicely with his first NHL & AHL jerseys I have in my collection.

And to top it off, this amazing shot of him in the jersey. Just awesome. Beyond stoked.

Great shirt of a Preds draft choice.

Thanks everyone. And yeah, its kind of cool it ties it all together he was a part of all of my favorite teams in some way. He & Kyle Wilson are the only 2 I think. Always was intriqued why he never signed his rookie contract with the Preds.

Love Hendricks. Love the jersey.

Great pickup, Brandon!

Newest addition:

Rangers Esa Tikkanen authentic starter jersey from 98-99. Customization is little off, but doesn't bother me.

Nice pickup Jarvis. A couple of questions for you: How is the sleeve length on the Tikkanen? I have a 48 starter Chris Drury that has really short sleeves - an inch and a half or 2 inches shorter than my other Starter 48s (it is sandwiched between my Forsberg and Sakic Starter 48s in my sig. You can see the sleeve length difference even in those tiny pics, especially compared to the Forsberg) - and the Starter sleeves issue has been mentioned a few times in various threads. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to nail down either a year of manufacture or a origin of manufacture, or both, for the short sleeves issue, which leads into the second question: Is the Tikkanen from El Salvador, Haiti, or Berlin, Wisconsin? My Drury is from Wisconsin and has a small tag on the inside left seam close to the bottom stating its origin. My other Starters are from El Salvador and have their origin on the neck tagging. Thanks.

Nice pickup Jarvis. A couple of questions for you: How is the sleeve length on the Tikkanen? I have a 48 starter Chris Drury that has really short sleeves - an inch and a half or 2 inches shorter than my other Starter 48s (it is sandwiched between my Forsberg and Sakic Starter 48s in my sig. You can see the sleeve length difference even in those tiny pics, especially compared to the Forsberg) - and the Starter sleeves issue has been mentioned a few times in various threads. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to nail down either a year of manufacture or a origin of manufacture, or both, for the short sleeves issue, which leads into the second question: Is the Tikkanen from El Salvador, Haiti, or Berlin, Wisconsin? My Drury is from Wisconsin and has a small tag on the inside left seam close to the bottom stating its origin. My other Starters are from El Salvador and have their origin on the neck tagging. Thanks.

It's from Berlin. And the sleeves are 23".

Newest addition:

Rangers Esa Tikkanen authentic starter jersey from 98-99. Customization is little off, but doesn't bother me.

I don't think it's so much a question of the customization being off (it looks pretty good to me), but rather the fact that Tikkanen only used the 1996/97 version of that jersey with the S-star/wordmark combination logo, without the tie-down collar.

I don't think it's so much a question of the customization being off (it looks pretty good to me), but rather the fact that Tikkanen only used the 1996/97 version of that jersey with the S-star/wordmark combination logo, without the tie-down collar.

While I'm squarely in the camp of not worrying about the Starter tail/tag differences, Tikkanen actually had 3 stints with the Rangers - 92-94 (98 games), 96-97 (14 games), and 98-99 (32 games) so that is a correct Starter hem for a 1998-99 Rangers jersey.

He played in 98/99 season, here's pic with tie-down jersey

I don't know what I was thinking. My bad, and my apologies.

It's from Berlin. And the sleeves are 23".

From collar to wrist? Sorry to be pesky, but I'm pretty thin, not very tall, and have long arms. I like my Drury, but the sleeve length will always bother me, while the body fits perfectly. On the other hand, I notice differences in the material and construction of the Berlin vs. El Salvadors, and prefer the Berlins a little. I'll compare your measurements to my jersey and see what I find. Thanks for your time.

Outstanding Dino! What size is it though? Looks small or just quite long

At $350 I think it's worth the gamble. Plus you can return it for credit, which is cool. I think you have to return it before the NHL season begins, though.

The full jersey list went up on gameworn.net the other day. Very few of interest to me, so not too rattled I missed out on this.

Ooooh I LOVE the Dino-saur jersey. That's pretty wild. Especially with the goofy wide numbers too.

A fun little fact about Pederson's: They actually made on-ice jerseys for the North Stars AND Islanders during the 1984-85 seasons. They also supplied the United States National Team with their jerseys for the 1984 Olympic pre-tournament games BUT the arms were too short and the players complained so the team ditched Pederson's and went back to the good old Cooper PolyZorb.

The full jersey list went up on gameworn.net the other day. Very few of interest to me, so not too rattled I missed out on this.

Can't seem to find the list. Do you have a direct link?