New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

That is a great Hunwick shirt! I love hearing his story. I am sorry to hear he didnt keep on going. He even got dumped from the Swiss league last I heard. Where is he hanging his hat now? I want to see him back!

I believe he's with South Carolina of the ECHL.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally had this kit arrive from EPS. It took 10 days from the day I ordered to the day is was completed which was amazing BUT took another 5 weeks to make it to my door. In EPS' defense the first time they shipped it it got kicked back for some reason so they had to send it again. That would have knocked 2 weeks off the 5 so props to them for having it done in a timely fashion.

Kit is the one layer printed stuff and absolutely everything on the jersey has been stitched including the front shield, stars, and NHL shield.

IMG_1381-vi.jpgIMG_1376-vi.jpg

Nice AS jersey! I'm curious as to how the lower stars turned out with proper stitching. Any chance for a close up shot of those? I was planning getting mine all stitched up in the same way, but I wasn't sure how those stars would turn out... plus I'm still in the middle of the endless search for a proper Red Wings shoulder patch... :wacko:

Very excited to get this one in! A Halifax Mooseheads CCM authentic. I had a game worn white of one of these before but I wanted the red one more. Just have to think about customization now. I do not know the exact years they wore this one. Anybody have an idea?

I am thinking Ladislav Nagy, Ramzi Abid, Alex Tanguay, Jody Shelley, Brandon Reid, AJ MacLean, or JS Giguere. Any suggestions? A fantastic jersey anyways.

P1010277-vi.jpg

P1010278-vi.jpg

Man, I REALLY need to get mine done. Where did you find the shoulder patch? I can't find the ones for the Rangers.

Feebay. A seller periodically sells a set of two (one blue/one white) which always end for around $2+ shipping. They only sell Leafs shoulder patch's though so that's no help to you.

Nice AS jersey! I'm curious as to how the lower stars turned out with proper stitching. Any chance for a close up shot of those? I was planning getting mine all stitched up in the same way, but I wasn't sure how those stars would turn out... plus I'm still in the middle of the endless search for a proper Red Wings shoulder patch... :wacko:

Will do when I have the chance. I think it turned out really good but it may not be for everybody because the look is a little different from sewing regular twill since the material the stars are done in is very very thin.

I don't even know where to begin.. I recently purchased a Koho Avalanche replica jersey for $9.99 on the bay and when I got it in the mail I received not only that Av's jersey but another "Kings" jersey!

pkmZn.jpg?1

I have no idea what team this is or was but it's got double elbows from what I can tell.

vGtzY.jpg?1

And to top it off the seller even included a card... I didn't know generous folks like this even existed on eBay.. The lines on the bottom of the card are what I should be saying.

yd5dz.jpg?1

I think it turned out really good but it may not be for everybody because the look is a little different from sewing regular twill since the material the stars are done in is very very thin.

I was thinking of doing that as well on mine, but was wondering what kind of stitching would reinforce the bond without weakening the already thin material.

haha, i did too. i had such a crush on her when i was in junior high.

I thought about Manon every 6 seconds of my adolescent life back then!

If you were to sell it, hit me up first. Possibly interested, but not for any creepy reasons.

I was thinking of doing that as well on mine, but was wondering what kind of stitching would reinforce the bond without weakening the already thin material.

Closeup of the star work

9-vi.jpg

You know, I'd bet she's still gorgeous nowadays. Hell, she can't be a day over 40 now, right?

I heard that she got married and had a kid. so that would make her a MILF then, wouldn't it?

I do remember when the Thunder came into town to play the Lumberjacks and she was dressed for the game but didn't play. Watching her in warmups though the thing that stood out was how tiny she was compared to the other players. During the first lockout of 94-95, ESPN 2 was brand new and they needed programming so they showed IHL games and I do remember seeing a Thunder game that she played, but only lasted one period.

2011-12 CBJ Shawn Hunwick Alternate - worn in his first NHL game (backup) vs. DET 3/28/12. This is the one he wore with the winged helmet,etc

How did you get the Hunwick? I actually emailed and called after that game and they said it would not be for sale. Pricey or cheap?

The stitching on those stars looks excellent TMLFAN! Thanks for the close-up.

i purchased to flip, but im kinda smitten

I know I'm not the first to ask about it and I'm not trying to cut line or anything, but if you do decide to sell it and others lose interest, let me know what you want for it.

No comment about some of the other responses...

######, I guess there is quite a lineup for it but I would love to add that Rheaume to my goalie collection

i have a Tampa Bay jersey out getting done up with Rheaume as well.

Let me know if you're going to flip it.