DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

My wallet overpowered my will power. oh, and my wife. ;) It was fun enough just being there. Its nice going into a jersey store that isnt selling customized replicas for $160 for once.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jesus, I'm salivating at this conversation. It's not realistic that anybody will be able to pick me a up a couple of these, but man this is killing me. Should I hop a plane?

:blush:

guess i'm SOL because i'm in Indiana..IF anyone's going back, i'd like 2 Wild white 6100's size 56 or 58.. IF ur short on $$$ i'll paypal u in advance (IF u know they're there) and pay shipping.

:noway:

Ok I see every one is looking for things but I do not want to go and buy and then another memeber goes and buys jerseys and then we may be stuck with 10-15 we dod not want

Jesus, I'm salivating at this conversation. It's not realistic that anybody will be able to pick me a up a couple of these, but man this is killing me. Should I hop a plane?

I'm in the same boat. Tell you what, if anyone ends up w/ and extra Flames HC or a Kings in 50-54 just let me know and I'll take it off your hands! Or I'll just PayPal you 80 clams right now!

This makes the ROSS IIHF Jersey Run of 2011 look like a steaming pile of crap.

How's the stock at Yorkgate mall? you been their yet? that's my next stop.

Haven't checked there. The girl at Steeles said they didn't have much there, compared to their store. Report back if you see something different.

I have no qualms about paying in advance for folks picking these up, it'd only be fair to make sure they aren't stuck with jerseys they don't want.

Personally I'm surprised that no flippers have just gone in and bought a ton of them to throw up on eBay at 2-3x the price.

Could anyone see about picking me up either one of the Dallas jerseys 46-50? I'd greatly appreciate it!

I have no qualms about paying in advance for folks picking these up, it'd only be fair to make sure they aren't stuck with jerseys they don't want.

Personally I'm surprised that no flippers have just gone in and bought a ton of them to throw up on eBay at 2-3x the price.

$60 plus tax is a great deal, but I see a few Edge 1.0 around $100 that are just sitting there on eBay, so you won't be making 2-3x your investment. The Edge 2.0 could be a hot seller, though it's not the really popular teams like Toronto, Detroit, Chicago or Pittsburgh. But I think quite a few guys on here would jump all over the NYIs, less so for St Louis, Dallas, and Minny.

IF anyone goes and buys what i'm looking for and then puts them up for re-sale on the bay or on here at a HUGE potential profit, as much as i want one, i'll pass!

I have said that i will paypal in ADVANCE so ur not out any of ur hard earned loonies.

It's great that somebody dumped their load at the GTA stores but it does none of us any good in the states or the far western regions of the great white north.

Just venting!

:(

IF anyone goes and buys what i'm looking for and then puts them up for re-sale on the bay or on here at a HUGE potential profit, as much as i want one, i'll pass!

I have said that i will paypal in ADVANCE so ur not out any of ur hard earned loonies.

It's great that somebody dumped their load at the GTA stores but it does none of us any good in the states or the far western regions of the great white north.

Just venting!

:(

I have what you are looking for if I go I will get what I can we can settle up later

close the fire hatch

they had blues 2.0s too? ###### i need to book a flight asap

Actually, if I recall correctly, they were all goalie issued 2.0s that I saw. But there could be more stock in the backroom.

Dammit no Leafs 2.0s grrrrrrrrrr

I live 15 minutes away and my wife works right across the street from the one on steeles. I would have cleaned them out if they had Leafs 2.0's

Oh well.

I live 15 minutes away and my wife works right across the street from the one on steeles. I would have cleaned them out if they had Leafs 2.0's

Oh well.

No you wouldn't, cuz there would have been none left after I was there. :P

No you wouldn't, cuz there would have been none left after I was there. :P

I thought you went to the Scarborough location first and didn't get to the Steeles store until the next day. Bro, the second you posted the info I would have dropped whatever I was doing and got my a ss over there to destroy it. What could have been, sighhhhhhhh.

I thought you went to the Scarborough location first and didn't get to the Steeles store until the next day. Bro, the second you posted the info I would have dropped whatever I was doing and got my a ss over there to destroy it. What could have been, sighhhhhhhh.

Yeah... when da guy at Scarb told me that they had the Leafs but it sold out quick, I was really disappointed. I was gonna ask if they were 1.0 or 2.0, but I highly doubt they would know the difference there. But if they did have them at Scarb, I would have drove all the way over to Steeles that day to buy as much as I can. So you would have still lost out cuz I would have reported it afterwards. :D :D

I did ask the Steeles location, and the girl said she didn't think they would be getting more teams, just maybe more of the same teams at best. But you never know...

Oh well.

1.0s?

Have you also tried the one in Vaughan?