• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New Jersey Devils 6100s Red size 1 at 54 / 1 at 56

Blues size 58

islanders size 56

Rangers size / 1 at 58 /1 size 56 on hold pending payment OTHER JUST SOLD ON EBAY

Carolina size 52 SOLD

Colorado edge 1 size 52

thats what left

Surprised the Carolina jersey hasn't gone yet. That could be a Stanley Cup jersey. So many great player choices to go with too. Staal, Brind'Amour, Weight, Cole, Whitney, Recchi, etc...

Yes I purshased both for my self for that reason but since I have those left over I need the recoup the cash

Any more takers as I will not be going back for anyone as I have jerseys left over from members that asked about some maybe different sizes but still

What price are you looking for the Devils and Avs?

Blues size 58

islanders size 56

Rangers size 2 at 56/ 1 at 58

Carolina size 52

Colorado edge 1 size 52

thats what left

Ignore....Devils, Carolina and Avs are of interest....let me know what the cost is with shipping to the US

If someone with a buffalo 2.0 3rd from SVP please post a pic with it?

I think all the buffalo 3rds from SVP are all 1.0's. :noway:

just a heads up to all interested.

I know I am uber late to this, but what goalie cuts did they have available there??

I may swing by there tomorrow.....

For 2.0s, you have Blues, Stars, and maybe Wild. Lotsa 6100 to choose from. There were quite a few 2006-2007 Oshawa Generals as well. Those are really nice ultrafils, too bad they are only GC.

For 2.0s, you have Blues, Stars, and maybe Wild. Lotsa 6100 to choose from. There were quite a few 2006-2007 Oshawa Generals as well. Those are really nice ultrafils, too bad they are only GC.

Yeah too bad.....it would have made a nice Tavares jersey if they were not GCs

Phil the Thrill was able to help me out but if any of you go back and come across 1.0 or 2.0 in size 56 or 58 or any 1.0 or 2.0 in 60 Goalie Cut LET ME KNOW!

Blues size 58

islanders size 56

Rangers size 2 at 56/ 1 at 58

Carolina size 52

Colorado edge 1 size 52

thats what left

Thanks to the members who paid for the jerseys I will mail them out Monday

A lot of pms about jerseys the price will not drop they were 60.00 bucks a piece and shipping plus if not gone buy Monday I will list on ebay

and will be the last time I get jerseys for others Thanks

A lot of pms about jerseys the price will not drop they were 60.00 bucks a piece and shipping plus if not gone buy Monday I will list on ebay

:thumbsup:

Thank you for going thru the trouble of getting my Wild jerseys as you didn't have to go the extra mile to do it, NOT many would!!!

For the others that are marking them up on the bay when you didn't offer to help anyone out, i hope 'ya choke on 'em!

Just my 2 cents, like it or not!

:P

Wow, who the heck is trying to haggle with the prices when they're already this low. Shipping to the US with tracking isn't that cheap. I hope you will have no problem selling them on eBay.

Asking to drop the price down from $60 is retarded. The guy spent his own cash and did you guys a favor by scooping up these jerseys. Why should he lose money on it? This is of course directed to the people that requested jerseys and aren't paying up.

On that note, if anybody has a Calgs Heritage 2.0 that they want to make some money on fire me a PM. I'd pay more than the original $60 for one, but not the $250 people are asking on Ebay.

How stiffed you? We want names. I'll get the torches and pitchforks.

So fairly sure I ran into Mr 3Dionphanuf today in SVP steeles. Might not of been him. Who knows. A Slim Asian guy with glasses.

I watched him buy up about 10 of them Black Manitoba moose jerseys that are on this ebay now.

All I can say if that I would of got them all myself if you didn't brother and I cleaned out the other shop of the three they had!

Let the showdown begin. I hope your credit rating is as good as mine! :thumbsup:

That's bulls***...I'd like to know names too, you went out of your way to help a lot of people it seems. That's not cool at all.

So fairly sure I ran into Mr 3Dionphanuf today in SVP steeles. Might not of been him. Who knows. A Slim Asian guy with glasses.

I watched him buy up about 10 of them Black Manitoba moose jerseys that are on this ebay now.

All I can say if that I would of got them all myself if you didn't brother and I cleaned out the other shop of the three they had!

Let the showdown begin. I hope your credit rating is as good as mine! :thumbsup:

###### i didnt know they had moose jerseys !!!!! would of loved to do up a grabner....those asians are a sneaky bunch (its ok im asian)

###### i didnt know they had moose jerseys !!!!! would of loved to do up a grabner....those asians are a sneaky bunch (its ok im asian)

<_<

here's ur chance:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-PRO-REEBOK-EDGE-MANITOBA-MOOSE-BLACK-JERSEY-WINNIPEG-JET-CANUCKS-/180839681894?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a1ae28f66

:fight: