• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CHEAP HOCKEY JERSEYS:

CANADA - 1

USA - 0

:stickhndl:

They had a few Liberties, but I believe they were goalie issued only? But they had quite a few NYR home and away 6100s. I did end up buying an extra Calgary HC size 56 to sell to someone, cuz I was one short from the 12 for no sales tax. I was gonna buy more but it's scary to think how BIG my bill was going to be, so I just stopped at 12. If I do this, I will want some sort of downpayment cuz I ain't dropping another $720 on 12 jerseys just like that.

Ballin..........

:blush:

i'd be interested in a couple 6100 Team Issued Minnesota WHITE in sz 56 or 58...lmk...thanx...ken

:thumbsup:

:unsure:

anyone?

still wanting!

:(

yes i NEED someone to go!

IslesFan keeps wanting us to take off work and have a 10 hour one way road trip to get these. (no friggen way)

I'll split the driving lol!

Are these Isles white 2.0s the 2010 version or original whites from 07-10?

I just got back, too. I'd loved to have helped some of you guys out, but financially this is a bad week for me. Not much extra cash and I had to limit myself to buying just two. If I could, I would have easily bought way more. The AHL jerseys for $30 was crazy. The $30 rack in general was quite nice. A few oilers replicas with names and numbers, too. Only Hemsky and Cogliano, though.

Selanne 8, fear not, the Anaheim jerseys will be there tomorrow. There's a s*** ton of jerseys and it didn't seem like they were flying off the shelves. There were 4 white Ducks goalie size there. Two looked like they had some stains on them. If you know how to get it out maybe they'll give you a discount on top of the already crazy price. I could be wrong, but if you're interested in their AHL team, I think I saw a bunch of Chops jerseys there. They didn't say Chops on them, but they were AHL jerseys with a pig on them. Maybe they were older ones or practice jerseys? They were in three separate colours. I panicked all day imagining these jerseys all disappearing and me missing out, but it's not the case. I could have gone tomorrow and got what I wanted no problem.

The Oshawa Generals jerseys were in the $60 section, but the quality on those seemed above and beyond all the rest of the jerseys. They were thick and hefty. I don't know nearly as much as you guys do, so I don't know why they felt different to me.

I settled on the Calgary Heritage jersey in 52 and a Minnesota Wild third with Brent Burns customized on it. It was the only one that had a name and I just couldn't pass up on that given the price. I'm assuming it's a 2.0, but again, I don't know as much as you guys. I'm nearly positive it is. I'll post pictures of the two to see if you guys think it's good and worthwhile. Properly customized wild and all that.

Finally, I asked the cute girl at the counter if these things were selling like hotcakes, and she said not really other than a guy that came in earlier that bought 12. She told me he had 350 jerseys in his collection. :P I'm guessing that's The Next One, right? ;) She seemed intrigued that I drove pretty far to get there and that it was a website that told me to come. She wanted to know the name and she wrote down the forums and thread title to see what the hype is all about. Her and what seemed like the boss of the place were asking questions as to why this was such a big deal. I told them to start shipping and they'll sell a bunch more.

Great stuff. Thanks again. I hope others get to partake.

I'll split the driving lol!

Are these Isles white 2.0s the 2010 version or original whites from 07-10?

I am really thinking about going right after the Islanders game on Sat nite.

Finally, I asked the cute girl at the counter if these things were selling like hotcakes, and she said not really other than a guy that came in earlier that bought 12. She told me he had 350 jerseys in his collection. :P I'm guessing that's The Next One, right? ;) She seemed intrigued that I drove pretty far to get there and that it was a website that told me to come. She wanted to know the name and she wrote down the forums and thread title to see what the hype is all about. Her and what seemed like the boss of the place were asking questions as to why this was such a big deal. I told them to start shipping and they'll sell a bunch more.

Great, look for the price to double tomorrow.....

I doubt she even wrote it down properly. One person working behind the counter at a chain store isn't going to affect the prices, right?

I didn't seen any Vancouver jerseys. I don't believe these were mentioned yet, but they had about 4 2009 all star game jerseys as well. I believe they were the West.

I didn't seen any Vancouver jerseys. I don't believe these were mentioned yet, but they had about 4 2009 all star game jerseys as well. I believe they were the West.

Ok. But I'd probably be down to get an Ottawa Edge, TB 6100 or NJD 6100 that was mentioned here couple pages back in size 52 6100 and size 52-54 edge.

I just got back, too. I'd loved to have helped some of you guys out, but financially this is a bad week for me. Not much extra cash and I had to limit myself to buying just two. If I could, I would have easily bought way more. The AHL jerseys for $30 was crazy. The $30 rack in general was quite nice. A few oilers replicas with names and numbers, too. Only Hemsky and Cogliano, though.

Selanne 8, fear not, the Anaheim jerseys will be there tomorrow. There's a s*** ton of jerseys and it didn't seem like they were flying off the shelves. There were 4 white Ducks goalie size there. Two looked like they had some stains on them. If you know how to get it out maybe they'll give you a discount on top of the already crazy price. I could be wrong, but if you're interested in their AHL team, I think I saw a bunch of Chops jerseys there. They didn't say Chops on them, but they were AHL jerseys with a pig on them. Maybe they were older ones or practice jerseys? They were in three separate colours. I panicked all day imagining these jerseys all disappearing and me missing out, but it's not the case. I could have gone tomorrow and got what I wanted no problem.

The Oshawa Generals jerseys were in the $60 section, but the quality on those seemed above and beyond all the rest of the jerseys. They were thick and hefty. I don't know nearly as much as you guys do, so I don't know why they felt different to me.

I settled on the Calgary Heritage jersey in 52 and a Minnesota Wild third with Brent Burns customized on it. It was the only one that had a name and I just couldn't pass up on that given the price. I'm assuming it's a 2.0, but again, I don't know as much as you guys. I'm nearly positive it is. I'll post pictures of the two to see if you guys think it's good and worthwhile. Properly customized wild and all that.

Great stuff. Thanks again. I hope others get to partake.

I told her 250 not 350. :P

Those Chops jerseys were practice jerseys. They had other ECHL (Alaska) and AHL (Albany) teams. The Oshawa jerseys were heavy ultrafils from 2006-2007 seasons, but ALL were goalie cut, otherwise I would have bought them to get Tavares on it.

The Brent Burns I don't believe was customized correctly. I don't remember whether it was an Edge 2.0 or not, might have been a 6100?

I was gonna say the same thing, but what's done is done. Especially if they are looking at this thread already. I have my 15 jerseys already so...

If the wild jerseys are 2.0, they would be extremely valued I am sure. Since their are none to be had from any other source.

Going by memory but I am 90% positive they had white TI 6100s and Edge 2.0s, probably like 5 of each on the racks.

I was gonna say the same thing, but what's done is done. Especially if they are looking at this thread already. I have my 15 jerseys already so...

The reason she asked about it in the first place is because after she brought up that a guy bought 12 jerseys I had mentioned that I think that's the guy that sent me there in the first place. She didn't understand, so I just said that he was a guy on the internet that pointed me to the sale and I showed up. It just seemed like a young woman wanting to know why people on the internet were talking about the store she worked at. Not in a million years would I think that could affect sales in a giant store that sells primarily shoes and clothing. They do know the value of these things, do they not? It's not a secret that they're down from $300. It just felt like conversation, but now I feel a bit bad. Next time I'll know better, I guess. Sorry guys.

The reason she asked about it in the first place is because after she brought up that a guy bought 12 jerseys I had mentioned that I think that's the guy that sent me there in the first place. She didn't understand, so I just said that he was a guy on the internet that pointed me to the sale and I showed up. It just seemed like a young woman wanting to know why people on the internet were talking about the store she worked at. Not in a million years would I think that could affect sales in a giant store that sells primarily shoes and clothing. They do know the value of these things, do they not? It's not a secret that they're down from $300. It just felt like conversation, but now I feel a bit bad. Next time I'll know better, I guess. Sorry guys.

Don't worry too much about it, we're just breaking your balls a bit. They likely won't jack up the price since the price tag does say $300 like you indicate so they know it's a deep discount already. My only worry is that they won't do their discount on the tax. At the end of the day, it's a business they're running so that means they're trying to make as much money as possible. They don't have to knock off the 13% tax if they don't want to.

Btw, I don't know how you had the will power to walk out with only two jerseys. :lol: :lol: I lost control like the time I went to the p0rn convention. :D :D