DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because you can't wear it in bright lights or avoid too much noise. You also will occasionally tip over while wearing it.

Seriously though, seems like a killer deal, but those back numbers look suspect to me.

Because you can't wear it in bright lights or avoid too much noise. You also will occasionally tip over while wearing it.

Seriously though, seems like a killer deal, but those back numbers look suspect to me.

Haha, that's messed up. But yeah, the numbers are too close together and I'm not sure if it's the iceberg texture.

Haha, that's messed up. But yeah, the numbers are too close together and I'm not sure if it's the iceberg texture.

Tis true :P Not concerned about their proximity, just looks like I see some puffiness, which Glacier twill would not do. I'm leaning towards fake, but a well done fake.

Cause it's fake.

Crest looks bad, back numbers look worse.

Shows what I know, guys. I just thought it was an authentic with a crappy customization job.

I wish that style would show up in a 56 or 58. I don't care who makes it...seems like everyone made that jersey

It says it does not nor did it ever have a fight strap.

Is this one of those replathentics?

It says it does not nor did it ever have a fight strap.

Is this one of those replathentics?

No, just a made in Haiti authentic without double elbows or fight strap. 1996-97 only.

Got it for $150, white Hawks Ultrafil, size 48, authentic Stanley Cup Centennial Patch.

Got it for $150, white Hawks Ultrafil, size 48, authentic Stanley Cup Centennial Patch.

That was you??

Thought I had it at $130 with 20 sec to go.

That was you??

Thought I had it at $130 with 20 sec to go.

Yep, may be re-listing this one in the future. I have a white ultrafil at EPS right now being done up with Goulet, #16 and a replica Cup Centenary patch. I cannot remember if it is a 48 or 52 though. If it is a 52 I will unload this one, if a 48 will keep this one since the patch is real and list the other one for sale.