DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did someone here get this? If so, and you're not all that attached to it, I've been looking for an authentic in this size and style forever, so PM me. :)

pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cc336974f'>My

link

Was looking it up went back it was gone. Guy with 0 feedback and stating it was an edge threw me

FOR ALL THOSE LIVING IN THE GTA!!! This is the steal of the century!!

Go to Si Vous Play right away, they have tons of jerseys on sale for $60!!! I just got back from the Scarborough location and I bought 7 jerseys, and my friend bought 8. From my recollection, here's what they have:

Edge 1.0 - Atlanta (H, A, 3rd), Carolina (H, A), Dallas, (A, 3rd), Colorado (A), Florida (H, A), LAK (A), Minnesota (H), Nashville (H), Buffalo (new 3rd), Ottawa (A)

Edge 2.0 - Dallas (A), NYI (old H), Calgary (HC)

6100 Team Issued - NJD (H, A) NYI (H, A), LAK (H, 3rd), Minnesota (H, A), Buffalo (H, A), NYR (A, 3rd), St Louis (H), Tampa Bay (H, A), Dallas (H, A).

Yes, all the 6100s were team issued, and they have 7287s. I guess Reebok just got rid of their remaining stock with this store. My friend went to the Cartwright location yesterday but they had less selection. I am going to the Steeles one tomorrow to see what they have. I basically had to hold back and only buy 7, it could have been way more. I was like a kid in a candy store. Also, if you buy a lot, see if you can talk to the manager. He was nice enough to knocked off the 13% sales tax for us. Go CRAZY!

Edited by The Next One

FOR ALL THOSE LIVING IN THE GTA!!! This is the steal of the century!!

Go to Si Vous Play right away, they have tons of jerseys on sale for $60!!! I just got back from the Scarborough location and I bought 7 jerseys, and my friend bought 8. From my recollection, here's what they have:

Edge 1.0 - Atlanta (H, A, 3rd), Carolina (H, A), Dallas, (A, 3rd), Colorado (A), Florida (H, A), LAK (A), Minnesota (H), Nashville (H), Buffalo (3rd), Ottawa (A)

Edge 2.0 - Dallas (A), NYI (H), Calgary (HC)

6100 Team Issued - NJD (H, A) NYI (H, A), LAK (H, 3rd), Minnesota (H, A), Buffalo (H, A), NYR (A, 3rd), St Louis (H), Tampa Bay (H, A)

Yes, all the 6100s were team issued, and they have 7287s. I guess Reebok just got rid of their remaining stock with this store. My friend went to the Cartwright location yesterday but they had less selection. I am going to the Steeles one tomorrow to see what they have. I basically had to hold back and only buy 7, it could have been way more. I was like a kid in a candy store. Also, if you buy a lot, see if you can talk to the manager. He was nice enough to knocked off the 13% sales tax for us. Go CRAZY!

Would you be willing to go and pick some stuff up and send it to me if I paid for it, or do you think they would ship an order?

Are you sure that name is right? I went to that site and got this creepy perv's site who does some custom elf girl models crap.

Oh...heh. I spelled it out literally. Durrrr.

Somebody grab me a Flames Heritage 2.0 size 56 and Sabres 3rd(the Buffalo script one?) size 54. I'm good for it.

Oh...heh. I spelled it out literally. Durrrr.

Somebody grab me a Flames Heritage 2.0 size 56 and Sabres 3rd(the Buffalo script one?) size 54. I'm good for it.

Could somebody grab me a Flames Heritage, a Rangers 3rd, and a Sabres 3rd? 54 to 56 is good. I can paypal money immediately after.

I'll give you a little something for your troubles as well

Lets hope they work something out for us US customers..

Could somebody grab me Flames HC size 54-58, Isles 2.0 (2) 54-58, Rangers 3rd 54-58 and Sabres 3rd 54-58

I would hook you up for your troubles...

Josh

That's exactly what I want. Who's up for a road trip?

I'm in Norway... it's a plane trip!

Seriously though, I think someone on here could run down there and buy a dozen of these and come back here and sell them all.

Have we any takers?

I sent an e-mail to all of the addresses in the contacts, so we'll see if that gets us anywhere. 56-58 HC Iginla would pretty much be the shizz. I know some folks don't like them all that much, but I've been in love with them from the beginning.

Ok, I'm getting quite a few PMs from people regarding this crazy deal. I'm going to another location tomorrow to see what else they have. If people call them and they're willing to do shipping, great. If not, then I'll make a decision about helping people get what they want. If I do this, then I would make one big purchase to save us the sales tax. You have to pay for actual shipping cost (you can decide what method of shipping, but I suspect $15 or so) and cost of the shipping box, plus a few $ for the gas/time. Probably an extra $10 or so, depending on how many I have to get. So probably come out to like $90 to $100 per jersey? Keep that in mind if/when I say I'll help out.

In the meantime, don't ask me what sizes they have cuz there were like 3 to 6 of each and I didn't write down what sizes they have. I'm just going by memory.

Ok, I'm getting quite a few PMs from people regarding this crazy deal. I'm going to another location tomorrow to see what else they have. If people call them and they're willing to do shipping, great. If not, then I'll make a decision about helping people get what they want. If I do this, then I would make one big purchase to save us the sales tax. You have to pay for actual shipping cost (you can decide what method of shipping, but I suspect $15 or so) and cost of the shipping box, plus a few $ for the gas/time. Probably an extra $10 or so, depending on how many I have to get. So probably come out to like $90 to $100 per jersey? Keep that in mind if/when I say I'll help out.

In the meantime, don't ask me what sizes they have cuz there were like 3 to 6 of each and I didn't write down what sizes they have. I'm just going by memory.

Well worth it!!!

Flames Heritage 2.0 sz 54 or up and Buffalo 3rd 1.0 sz 52 or up. If you don't get them for me, you're banned.

Is he kidding? Hmm...

:D

Do you know when this sale started? I can probably head to the Mississauga location tomorrow, but I'd hate to drive out there to find nothing.

Their Twitter page posted on update on March 1,

NHL Reebok jerseys now at SVP Sports

SVP Sports Twitter

Do you know when this sale started? I can probably head to the Mississauga location tomorrow, but I'd hate to drive out there to find nothing.

The guy at Scarb said they've had them for about 3 weeks. Of course, each location's selection will be different. But the guy said he thinks his store had the most selection left. I think he's probably right, since the Scarb has the least amount of foot traffic and the Steeles location always has tons of people. There will definitely be some at the Steeles location, not too many people are buying them up except for the popular teams. Apparently they had the Leafs and Habs, but they were all gone quickly. That's why you have tons of Dallas, Atlanta, Carolina, etc. left, since they're not as popular. You can call them and see what they have before you drive up there.