DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

1.0s?

Have you also tried the one in Vaughan?

No, but it's a premium store so they likely won't carry much. Give them a shout if you like.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah... when da guy at Scarb told me that they had the Leafs but it sold out quick, I was really disappointed. I was gonna ask if they were 1.0 or 2.0, but I highly doubt they would know the difference there. But if they did have them at Scarb, I would have drove all the way over to Steeles that day to buy as much as I can. So you would have still lost out cuz I would have reported it afterwards. :D :D

I did ask the Steeles location, and the girl said she didn't think they would be getting more teams, just maybe more of the same teams at best. But you never know...

Well played sir, well played.

@BlueJacketsNHL Bring your Carter jersey to team store by end of 1st period, we’ll change nameplate to J.Johnson for FREE!

You know a team really hates you when they make an offer like that! :D

I feel pretty good about this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290677318101?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_668wt_1185

I know it's a 48 but it is about as crisp as the day it was made.

Gotta work on my diet and cut my elbows off and I'll be lookin' sharp.

I feel pretty good about this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290677318101?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_668wt_1185

I know it's a 48 but it is about as crisp as the day it was made.

Gotta work on my diet and cut my elbows off and I'll be lookin' sharp.

Sure will...nice pickup.

Went yesterday before work will post some I did get for a few guys what i could it was a mess great jersey wish I had every ones cell number so I could text what was there

Will post what I did get I know I got some for guys not sure who I am still sorting thru pms

Rangers white 6100s size 2 at 56 /1 at 58

Rangers blue 6100s size 52 --- SOLD

Minnesota White 6100s size 1 at 56 / 1 at 58 ----- ALL SOLD

Calgary 2.0 Heritage Classic size 1 at 50 / 2 at 56 ----- ALL SOLD

St Louis Blues Blue 6100s size 1 at 56 ----SOLD / 1 at 58

LA Kings white 6100s size 1 at 56 ---- SOLD

Buffalo Third 2.0 size 56----SOLD

NY Islanders Orange 6100s 1 at size 56 / 2.0s 1 at 56 SOLD

New Jersey Devils 6100s Red size 1 at 54 / 1 at 56

Cariolina red 6100s size 1 at 52 / 1 at 56

Colorado edge 1 white size 52

Nashville Predators 6100s blue size 56

Atlanta old school with name done one sleeve 6100s size 58 this I may keep as its a great looking jersey

Any one that has ordered please pm me back and I can start crossing them off 90-100 depending on shipping if more than one will be cheaper this is not a sale thread but it is easier to do this for the guys who asked

Cowboys, you are a superhero! PM on its way.

I tried to offer a lower price knowing that he went to that sale.

Man, if I could get at least $200 for those jerseys, I'd go back to buy them all up myself.

Man, if I could get at least $200 for those jerseys, I'd go back to buy them all up myself.

You can on the 2.0's or at least double your money on them. I'm sure he will be able to sell the HC Flames for a very nice profit and honestly I have no problem with it.

I might be in the minority but I don't have issues with members buying stuff for cheap to try and turn for a profit. It would have been nice to offer some of them to board members who can't go to the store for themselves but I don't think he's obligated to do that.

You can on the 2.0's or at least double your money on them. I'm sure he will be able to sell the HC Flames for a very nice profit and honestly I have no problem with it.

I might be in the minority but I don't have issues with members buying stuff for cheap to try and turn for a profit. It would have been nice to offer some of them to board members who can't go to the store for themselves but I don't think he's obligated to do that.

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I'm bitter because I can't take advantage and go to the store myself, but on the other hand, I can understand wanting to sell things for a bit of a profit, maybe to offset some other purchases. The problem I have is that that guy really never posts on the forum anymore, so I don't even know if he collects just for himself, or if all he does is buy really nice/rare things and sell them for huge profits. For some reason, I would care less if I knew he was selling them for profit so as to be able to afford something else to add to his personal collection.

If by some chance someone makes another trip to one of the stores, or has any extras.... I was telling a friend of mine about it and he'd like to get a couple Buffalo third 2.0s in 52 or 54. PM me and I can get you the money ahead of time if you prefer.

If by some chance someone makes another trip to one of the stores, or has any extras.... I was telling a friend of mine about it and he'd like to get a couple Buffalo third 2.0s in 52 or 54. PM me and I can get you the money ahead of time if you prefer.

Even though Cowboys supposedly bought one, I didn't see any while I was there. Unless they were in the backroom. They had the Edge 1.0 for sure. I would have bought a 2.0 myself if they had them.

Same. I only saw 1s. But they did tell me the back room was filled with stuff and they were just bringing them out as the racks emptied. I even asked if I could go back there and just be supervised while I look, but they wouldn't let me.

Yeah, the entire top rack (which is like 20 ft long) in the back room is all NHL jerseys. I took a peek when they opened the door. :blink:

So when I went back last night around 7:30 till close they had no more flames HC. Libertys anything. or buffalo 3rds.

this is the Steels wearhouse.

And I dident see ANY edge 2.0 isles jerseys only 1.0's and 6100 TI's

I'm way late to the party I guess but I'd love to get on some jerseys if anyone has any left. Really want at least two Calgary HC's in a 54, 56 or 58, and I'd be willing to buy a myriad of others.