DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought they didnt have Moose jerseys?

I guess they opened boxes and found them....

If someone is going and can grab me one 56-58 I will pay ASAP...I really need one at normal price and throw in a little extra for you..

Thanks

they didn't have them.

They must of just put them out today or Saturday.

not any more! :)

Did anyone pick up a Stars 6100 white size 58

If so, I would like to buy it please.

I went today, and all they had was a 52.

I would happily take a Moose sweater off one of you.

I'm not desperate for one and kind of need to watch my flows at the moment, so if somebody would let one go at similar price they got it for it wouldn't go unappreciated. Would be looking for a size 54 or 56.

You guys are killing me. I should have just kept quiet on this deal. -_-

Now I have to fight the whole lot of you every single day for every new releases. Now I'm just gonna buy everything and ask questions later. :o

YOU GET A JERSEY, SHE GETS A JERSEY, EVERYONE GETS A JERSEY!

Bees.gif

Seems like they've been cleaned out, but still holding out for a Moose or Leafs jersey :thumbsup:

You guys are killing me. I should have just kept quiet on this deal. -_-

Now I have to fight the whole lot of you every single day for every new releases. Now I'm just gonna buy everything and ask questions later. :o

A 24 for you if you ever find the current style Leafs 2.0's

Or you should have bought up everything and helped all of us Americans?

I wasn't gonna get left holding the bag, after spending the money I did. Ask cowboys how's that like. Though I could have been more entrepreneurial like many of the guys on eBay who are flipping the jerseys at substantial profit. I didn't. Ask those guys, who obviously have the time, why they haven't helped you Americans out.

I wasn't gonna get left holding the bag, after spending the money I did. Ask cowboys how's that like. Though I could have been more entrepreneurial like many of the guys on eBay who are flipping the jerseys at substantial profit. I didn't. Ask those guys, who obviously have the time, why they haven't helped you Americans out.

I know. I know. Believe me, I know who hasn't helped/offered to. .

A 24 for you if you ever find the current style Leafs 2.0's

Haha, I would hog all them 2.0s to myself. Maybe a bottle of cristal would change my mind. :thumbsup:

yES the rest of the jerseys are on ebay (at a break even markup )as i said If I go back I will only buy for myself as I am getting nothing I wanted just the scraps left over after every picked what they wanted .I could have easily sold for double 120.00 a jersey for some of these and not felt guilty at all and at least I would have made the money back .thanks to all that paid for there jerseys they will be going out in the next few days .

I only got a chance to help out a couple guys here, but money is very limited for me. I even ended up with a couple jerseys that members wanted stiff me. But I bought in my sizes only so I could at least wear them myself.

Again that is sad people just started talking up a storm but when it was time to take them they hummed as its ok for them they did not put the funds out . NEXT TIME MONEY UP FRONT

Again that is sad people just started talking up a storm but when it was time to take them they hummed as its ok for them they did not put the funds out . NEXT TIME MONEY UP FRONT

For sure, everybody's getting ticked at the flippers but leaving people hanging like this is part of why guys end up just buying and flipping...why help a group out when a few bad seeds will end up stiffing you. It sucks you guys did a good thing and got left hanging on some items.

I'm gonna forward Cowboys' NYR auction to a guy I know...feel like he'd be all over a team-issued jersey a bigger fella could wear!

For sure, everybody's getting ticked at the flippers but leaving people hanging like this is part of why guys end up just buying and flipping...why help a group out when a few bad seeds will end up stiffing you. It sucks you guys did a good thing and got left hanging on some items.

:mellow:

I think u have it a little bit off...

speaking for myself and nobody else, i'm ticked at the ones that found out about the sale and never offered to help out the less fortunate (in the states & pretty much everywhere else EXCEPT the GTA) and went and bought the jerseys we're asking about THEN listed them on the bay for 4 times the price.

i DO agree with those that spent their cash and bought jerseys for the members on here that said they wanted them then didn't follow thru on the purchases, that's just bogus B.S...

if you agree to something man-up and do it, don't be a wuss.

if the stores would've/could've done shipping (the smart thing to do) they would've eliminated all the B.S. AND probably sold a helluva lot more jerseys than they did.

finally, thanx again to Cowboys for reaching out and making the effort to help the people that wanted the jerseys and i can't wait to get mine and i HOPE you remember the ones that screwed you over.

just my 2 cents!

:thumbsup:

Thanks to all I will get rid of them members are helping so we will just let it go at that and say a lesson learned .