It is good or not?

lafountain

The set tag is correct and the lettering is spot on. Considering all the documentation that comes with it, I think you could safely say it's legit.

Edited by LAK74

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its legit i have a gamer from the same season different set

Well, I should have known it wouldn't last. Since I posted, the bidding has gone over $200. That's out of my range. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I was the second bidder before you posted it. I dropped a measly 16 cents.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252406618193

Is the C supposed to be that close to the center?

It's a board member's jersey.

No, it's misplaced. Whatever was done to that area that resulted in that extra swatch of fabric being sewn to the front shoulder is probably related to it being misplaced.

Edited by mfitz804

Well, I'm sure someone will outbid me for it. Misplaced or not, someone else will pay more than $25 for an authentic.

And if not, for $25 I'd take a peek what's under there and see if it could be fixed.

I realize its a replica, but is this both legit and cleanable? thinking it would make a neat cory schneider

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Large-Boston-College-Hockey-Jersey-/182131602759?hash=item2a67e3b547:g:Yu8AAOSwDuJWv1am

also is there a good way to find cheap replicas? both CHL, AHL and NHL?

I realize its a replica, but is this both legit and cleanable? thinking it would make a neat cory schneider

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Large-Boston-College-Hockey-Jersey-/182131602759?hash=item2a67e3b547:g:Yu8AAOSwDuJWv1am

also is there a good way to find cheap replicas? both CHL, AHL and NHL?

Where there's a will, there's a way. Those makes should come out. You could hit it with some LA's Totally Awesome, available at Dollar Tree. It's really great stuff. Ive used it to remove Sharpie. Then maybe soak it in Oxiclean. Give it a hand cycle in the washer, inside out with cold water. Hang dry.

You can find cheap replicas of pretty much any team, size and style on ebay. Just keep an eye in it and be patient.

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Premier-NHL-Jersey-Capitals-Ovechkin-Red-All-Star-sz-60-/201596165349?hash=item2ef0115ce5:g:LpIAAOSwqBJXUGQO

There are a ton of fakes in this style on eBay, I actually had one by accident a month or two back. This one looks pretty convincing, with the possible exception of the fight strap attachment.

Very interested to see what others think about it. What do you see?

Yeah fullmoonjerseys usually sell overstock and from what I have seen have always sold legit stuff.

It's definitely legit.

Care to elaborate?

Years ago I purchased a few jerseys ,from the company ,when I went to send back as they were not what was in the add ,I got emails and phone calls to my house .I even went to the Police and filed a report as they said a few things that were a little over the line .

Thanks for the info boys. Just have to see if I can push myself to wear an Ovechkin, or if I would have to strip and re-do, which I don't think is worth it.

Years ago I purchased a few jerseys ,from the company ,when I went to send back as they were not what was in the add ,I got emails and phone calls to my house .I even went to the Police and filed a report as they said a few things that were a little over the line .

Now that sounds like even more fun!!

Edited by mfitz804

23 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Absolutely. I've spent more with him than I care to count.

Good stuff. Looking for some obscure replicas, he seems like the cheapest (and only) options on a few. (Manitoba Moose, North Dakota)