It is good or not?

lafountain

My Travis Zajac 2016 Devils retro night game worn jersey that I recently posted in the new arrivals thread has the neon green collar band.

It's mostly the specialty night/event jerseys are the ones that have them.

Retail ones have it as well.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen an Indo with a green band, only yellow.

I've only ever seen them with neon green. Definitely not yellow.

Some are yellow and some are green.

The ones made in Canada are green...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291171334603&alt=web

Made in Indonesia are yellow...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=222084961699&alt=web

Do these colors look the same to you guys?

Ironically, the eye doctor who tested me told me I have no idea what the color red looks like, because I lack the ability to see it properly.

Half of my casual wardrobe is Devils red and black, kind of a mind blower.

Ironically, the eye doctor who tested me told me I have no idea what the color red looks like, because I lack the ability to see it properly.

Half of my casual wardrobe is Devils red and black, kind of a mind blower.

What if all this time you think what the Devils wear is what everyone else sees as purple or something? That's always blown my mind how people might not all see the same colors, but they think it's the same because they don't know any better.

Like, your red isn't my red. That's crazy. I need to go lie down.

Edited by JoeM7392

What if all this time you think what the Devils wear is what everyone else sees as purple or something? That's always blown my mind how people might not all see the same colors, but they think it's the same because they don't know any better.

Like, your red isn't my red. That's crazy. I need to go lie down.

Your red isn't my red. My red apparently isn't red. My favorite color, I walked out of the office with my mind completely blown. I don't know what color the a Devils actually wear, and I never will because there's no way for me to see it.

On the other hand, I'm enjoying the Mets game against the Cincinnati Purple tonight.

Christ, now I'm sitting here wondering if my red is red. What if my eyes are lying to me, and the Devils wear yellow? But then how do I know what yellow is? That might be somebody else's blue. What is colors?

This is too heavy for a monday. I'm going to bed.

Red is the same colour as a tomato, if that helps..

Whew, was getting worried there for a minute...

99944.jpg

Edited by JoeM7392

The baron sells both, but the jersey in question is a retail authentic. Some of the specialty 2.0's like the Stadium Series or some All-Star jerseys (whether team-issued or retail) have the green stripe, but they are still legit Canadian-made 2.0's.

agreed.

plus i think the indo edge (which have the green stripe along the neck) are more of a lime green:

IMG_6247_zpsyaowtqjy.jpg

whereas the Canadian Edge are not as lime green/yellow green as the Indo Edge:

IMG_6221_zpsyjspr2z3.jpg

Hole punched in the CCM tail logo = defective/factory second, no?

Any verdict on this? I've decided to back off on the Mooterus I was after since I've been outbid past my limit and I'd love to be able to take a shot at that Caps jersey, even with a hole punched in the tail.

Edited by TheKevinShow

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Pro-New-York-Rangers-White-Liberty-Wayne-Gretzky-Jersey-/262408513139?

What do you guys think? Looks like maybe a team issued jersey (as per the seller's description) that was then modified to add the "game worn" tag off one of those fake Gretzky's from his last season and name tag and maybe even the 2nd starter logo?

So - sort of authentic? Definitely not worth $1700 imho.