It is good or not?

lafountain

Re: ultrafil Sharks jerseys

I think so, someone on here put one up in new arrivals 5.0 but it also might have been a prototype. I'll find the post and show it to you.

It was Kurt (FlyHighGuys94) who posted that prototype a few weeks ago. The picture is no longer up. In any case it was a CCM with the block logo only and no NHL shield, so the jersey was made before the Sharks even played their first season. They did not officially use ultrafil jerseys on-ice.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ultrafil Sharks jerseys

It was Kurt (FlyHighGuys94) who posted that prototype a few weeks ago. The picture is no longer up. In any case it was a CCM with the block logo only and no NHL shield, so the jersey was made before the Sharks even played their first season. They did not officially use ultrafil jerseys on-ice.

It was the Nolan, right? That's pretty rare to have a prototype. I think he bought it for over $200 on ebay.

I doubt he'd let it go for $50. Brilliant, I know the numbers are wrong. I was gonna strip them off. Perhaps I should just wait it out until a blank pops up on ebay.

Edit: I offered $80 shipped. He said no. I'd rather not risk paying any more than that.

if you are not going to buy that sharks would you mind forwarding his emil address to em i am looking for one of those

Can't see much in the picture, but judging from the neck tags this is a legit replica jersey. It was made in the mid-1990's, not 1983 as indicated by the seller. I don't know if the color is bleached out in the picture because of the flash, but the collar should have a gold band in it.

Looks like all of their 'authentic' jerseys are that price, but i am leery of anyone that doesn't sell blanks.

The site looks BS. They're obviously using stock photos, so you can't go by that, but there are plenty of clues if you just peruse the site. Their English is terrible (just look at the "About Us" section, for example). There's no address given anywhere, as far as I can tell. Visa credit cards are accepted through "YeePay," so there's a big clue where the payments are going to. :lol: And of course they were nice enough to offer a size 48...

That is what I figured. I searched and found no reviews at all for them which is just as bad as bad reviews imho.

What do you guys think about this? It looks like a legit Blackhawks ultrafil, but the seller claims it is game issued.

My link

He listed it one time before, it is an Ultrafil but with no documentation it is just an authentic retail - it could be one that was game issue because I highly doubt anyone would ever buy a Russell.

Nice jersey but over priced.

I sent him a message and he said it was bought for $340 and he isn't gonna sell it for anything less.

Also, listed on his wife's account - I bought a bunch of stuff from him under his username Bowtiepipeman.

He has good stuff.

Also, listed on his wife's account - I bought a bunch of stuff from him under his username Bowtiepipeman.

He has good stuff.

Dealt with him plenty in the past - nice stuff, stand-up guy.

Don't know if this is the right place for this one but kinda cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300681126931&ssPageName=ADME:B:FSEL:US:1123

No way to tell who wore it - anybody know what size Gretz wore in "practice jerseys"?

Is this one good? Bit worried now I have bought it.

Iginla Flames

I believe this style was never faked. The original tags are a good sign.

EDIT: Formyhunny beat me to it. It is good to go then! :)