It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can see there are a few problems the biggest for me is the wrong logo on the right shoulder so I'm thinking its a fake. Having said that I really know nothing about the specifics of the jersey. Just seems like such a random jersey to fake. Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steve-Yzerman-World-Hockey-Jersey-Igor-Larinov-Farewell-Game-2004-size-52-EFSI-/120880505839?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c250a23ef

Reference

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=17&lotid=160

Edited by No1TopGun

Anyone see anything fishy about the signed Selänne I posted yesterday? I won the bid based on my own observations but would like to verify before I pay with one of you more knowledgeable guys since I'm new to jersey collecting! :)

- Arrin

the only team Ive seen with realistic prices are the Isles. Thinking about getting a set 3...

But look at the prices here:

http://auction.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/User?id=nyiNHL&wl=12717464&type=L

:lol:

I already asked that question (regarding winning the DP jersey). It comes with blood stains from his last surgery. DP will hand you the jersey, but if he gets hurt on the handoff, the buyer is liable.

strip it and turn it into a Gretzky

If this was directed at the puck, you, sir, made me giggle.

Been checking out Vancouver Canucks Orca jerseys recently and found this one. Does this jersey look ok?

My link

I think it looks good but probably about double the price of what I have seen them going for lately.

For what ever reason those don't seem to command a high dollar.

I say keep shoping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-CCM-AUTHENTIC-CENTER-ICE-48-XL-ALL-STAR-RARE-vintage-JERSEY-/320873381467?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4ab58b3e5b

I think it looks good but probably about double the price of what I have seen them going for lately.

For what ever reason those don't seem to command a high dollar.

I say keep shoping

Thanks a lot.

Legit replica. You really don't have to worry about replicas being faked, they're so rare they might as well be entirely non-existent. Blank replicas aren't going to be faked (at least I hope not)

I agree man, I sold my Potvin 2000 style a month or so ago and got 125 for it. They are out there man, just set up a search on eBay and keep at it!

Thanks for the info. I'll keep searching on eBay.

thanks, just wasn't sure because it is pretty cheap. wonder how they got ahold of so many jerseys?

The only bummer about replicas is they don't hold their value worth squat. ....although that isn't necessarily a big deal, it sure is when you attempt to move it someday.

I also found the premier quality is absolute garbage compared to the 550's. ..especially stuff like patches.

In a lot of cases man, you may be able to find a blank authentic for not much more. ...and those puppies hold up.

The only bummer about replicas is they don't hold their value worth squat. ....although that isn't necessarily a big deal, it sure is when you attempt to move it someday.

I also found the premier quality is absolute garbage compared to the 550's. ..especially stuff like patches.

In a lot of cases man, you may be able to find a blank authentic for not much more. ...and those puppies hold up.

great advice. I've been on the hunt for a authentic for awhile now...just hoping to find the right deal.