Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, LetsGoCaps said:

I have no problem with the timeline, but the invoice didn't include the Spring Sale discount, even though I shipped within the window and referenced (twice) the Spring Sale code on my order.  Probably an easy oversight, but this is twice in my last four orders with EPS that I needed to request a revised invoice because an error on their end.

I know, First World problems..............

You definitely do need to check, as their invoices have not been as accurate as they have in the past. A couple times they tried to charge me for sewing on patches that were already on (and disclosed on the order form) and I had to ask for a revised one. 

Also got one for $80 that was supposed to be $180; I was honest and told them, and they took off the shipping charge. 

But honestly, nobody should pay any invoice or bill without checking it, not just jersey bills. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

What’s Keener averaging these days? Would a month be ok for four jerseys?

Depends on the time of year, I’m sure. Two jerseys took about a month back in January for me. I’d imagine now would be when the busy season is about to start, though :(

Yes, they did for my road white

8 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Is CSL using proper nameplate material for fan orders for Adidas jerseys? I just picked up a TI Hawks that I’ll need done. 

16 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Is CSL using proper nameplate material for fan orders for Adidas jerseys? I just picked up a TI Hawks that I’ll need done. 

I've had a few of the MIC Adidas Hawks done by CSL
They had everything, turned out great

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

I'll give you 110 each.

Haha!
 I actually "LOL'd" at that one. 

I paid $15,000 each,... your offer sounds reasonable, my PayPal is Born-to-lose@freestuff.com 

12 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Does EPS produce loose nameplates faster than if I were to send them jerseys to get done? I'm guessing no and the order will just go into the queue with everything else.

I’ve heard of people’s experiences where it is a little faster, and also those who say it takes the same amount of time. 

I’ve sent in a numbered jersey to just get a nameplate, and doing it that way definitely takes the same time as a full jersey customization. 

23 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Bring back the goat!  I miss it already.

I did not anticipate this controversy. 

52 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Does EPS produce loose nameplates faster than if I were to send them jerseys to get done? I'm guessing no and the order will just go into the queue with everything else.

I somewhat recently requested a kit and it still took over a month. And they charge the same price for the kit as they would to do the jersey itself. So I'd only recommend it if time is of the essence since you then have to pay to get it added on. Unless you do that yourself :)

4 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

I somewhat recently requested a kit and it still took over a month. And they charge the same price for the kit as they would to do the jersey itself. So I'd only recommend it if time is of the essence since you then have to pay to get it added on. Unless you do that yourself :)

Add to that the great quality sewing they do as compared to other customizers, and in my opinion, it’s worth the added wait for the convenience of being done. 

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Add to that the great quality sewing they do as compared to other customizers, and in my opinion, it’s worth the added wait for the convenience of being done. 

This is true.  Even if I could do my own sewing and it saved some wait time, I probably would not just order loose kits from them.  Their sewing quality is uniformly excellent, in my experience.

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

This is true.  Even if I could do my own sewing and it saved some wait time, I probably would not just order loose kits from them.  Their sewing quality is uniformly excellent, in my experience.

Exactly. And if you’re spending the same money to get a quality kit, might as well get the whole job done with that quality. 

On 7/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, Dr_Puck said:

What’s Keener averaging these days? Would a month be ok for four jerseys?

I'm looking to send 4-6 jerseys, but I was informed this morning to send as soon as possible as they are shutting down pro customization for 6 months. I'm going to likely be SOL as I'm waiting for a couple Adidas nameplates from EPS and two jerseys that I just bought to arrive. Was also going to wait a couple paydays at least. Disappointed.