Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Van67 said:

I'm looking to send 4-6 jerseys, but I was informed this morning to send as soon as possible as they are shutting down pro customization for 6 months. I'm going to likely be SOL as I'm waiting for a couple Adidas nameplates from EPS and two jerseys that I just bought to arrive. Was also going to wait a couple paydays at least. Disappointed.

Wait, what??  Did they say why?

43 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Still waiting for my last message to be answered. Will keep this thread posted.

Not necessarily related but I have noticed that they have been very quite media wise for a few months. No KJ live or podcasts etc. Again not necessarily related but I thought it was slightly odd. Just assumed they were super busy. 

I don't pay much attention to their social media accounts but I have noticed getting responses to emails in the last 4-5 months is a hard thing to get when they used to respond within hours. I don't want to be too critical because they do a spectacular job. I just hope they're not moving away from the service they offer to us. 

I heard it's cuz Keener needs a break or holiday, which is fair, they've probably been flat out for a while.  6 months seems excessive to shut it down though.

10 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

I heard it's cuz Keener needs a break or holiday, which is fair, they've probably been flat out for a while.  6 months seems excessive to shut it down though.

Yeah 6 months isn’t a holiday, that’s shutting down what I assume is only part of their business for a half a year.  

8 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I emailed them today with a pro customization request. We’ll see what they say. 

I haven’t gotten a response through email for my last two pro customization requests. Luckily I live in Winnipeg, so I end up just dropping the jerseys off in-person and say what I want. Fingers crossed they aren’t shutting down their pro customization...

I've been able to get communication in return via Facebook messenger. I was told the best email address to send my quote request to. I did that Sunday night and so far no response. If they want jerseys sent in by September 1, the clock is ticking.

Is that September 1 date the official word from them?

That's the date I was told in a Facebook message. Whether that means they need to receive jerseys by then or something else, I don't know. My question about why the shut down was ignored.

I submitted an online request via their website and Jason got back to me within a couple hours. He said he also received my previous email. Didn’t mention anything about a shutdown but he assured me they’d get anything done that was in their shop. So, take that for what it is. 

I’m gonna send mine tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

I submitted an online request via their website and Jason got back to me within a couple hours. He said he also received my previous email. Didn’t mention anything about a shutdown but he assured me they’d get anything done that was in their shop. So, take that for what it is. 

I’m gonna send mine tomorrow. 

jsh139, are you shipping to the border agent jn ND or directly to Winnipeg? I need to get some out before the hiatus.

14 minutes ago, tbart said:

jsh139, are you shipping to the border agent jn ND or directly to Winnipeg? I need to get some out before the hiatus.

I’m gonna price both. If it’s cheaper to ship directly to CA vs USA + $15, I’ll do that. 

I have to wait for a couple jerseys to arrive, so I'm at the mercy of USPS/Canada Post before I can ship out. I should be ok there, but I also need to know they can do a specific customization style. It would be nice to get an answer.

One thing I find peculiar is that I now need to attach this huge customs form to the outside of the box if I wanna ship to their forwarding service.  And on there I have to list my $80 per jersey contents.  Kinda skeeves me out that it's so prominently displayed on the box for any nosy person to see.  Normal customs forms are pretty generic and I would usually just write "men's clothing for alterations" or whatever.  "Hockey Jerseys" kinda invites theft, IMHO.  I dunno, maybe I'm just extra paranoid.

Edited by jsh139

7 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

“Hockey Jerseys" kinda invites theft, IMHO.  

Maybe to 0.00001% of the population...