EPS 2019 Spring sale

Devilsguy

Have to admit I am surprised by this.

Surprise! The Spring Sale is on! Use this code when sending in your order for 15% off: FB15Spring. We are still busy but want to offer a special to our loyal customers. We appreciate you trusting us with your jerseys and are proud to help out the fans. Not included in this sale: patch application, stripping of any type, names or nameplates only. You can still send in those jerseys but the discount is not applied to those items. Everything else is fair game, including mesh and perforated numbers! Packages must be postmarked by 4/22 and limit one coupon per customer. Post a photo of what you're sending in!

Going to take advantage of this. Usually try to avoid, but they have baseball nameplate material I need.

Guess I'll see these in six months or so...

Sweet!  Thanks for the heads-up!!

I am going to go buy like 30 blanks and send them in immediately!!

Seriously, I have no blanks. I'll keep my eyes open between now and the end. 

It’s long overdue, so I won’t complain, but weren’t their previous spring sales 20%?

And if I remember correctly, if you sent them at least 20 jerseys, they would take off the same percentage, spring sale or not. 

30 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

It’s long overdue, so I won’t complain, but weren’t their previous spring sales 20%?

And if I remember correctly, if you sent them at least 20 jerseys, they would take off the same percentage, spring sale or not. 

I wanna say your correct that it used to be 20% off. I think that the 20+ jersey discount is available any time and I’ve seen people package up a big number to get the discount (reddit). 

Will be sending a batch of jerseys to get done after long last - TBTC Rangers, Vintage Rangers White and Blue, 2000 ASG North America goalie, 94 ASG East, Koho Rangers blue 

Yup, discount has decreased. 

One of our members sent in like 25-30 a couple years ago and there was an epic “It arrived today” post. 

I don’t have anything to send in for the sale, but I was pleasantly surprised to get an invoice for my latest EPS order which only took 6 weeks to complete.  One of the quickest turnarounds I’ve ever gotten from them.

52 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I don’t have anything to send in for the sale, but I was pleasantly surprised to get an invoice for my latest EPS order which only took 6 weeks to complete.  One of the quickest turnarounds I’ve ever gotten from them.

Total crapshoot. I have stuff there nearly 11 weeks right now. 

On 4/5/2019 at 6:32 PM, mfitz804 said:

Total crapshoot. I have stuff there nearly 11 weeks right now. 

I don’t know that it is a ‘total’ crapshoot. In the past Josh explained that if your order is current fonts, it tends to be quicker. If you have one item that is not something that they actively do and requires any degree of special work, it will hold your entire order up.

33 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

I don’t know that it is a ‘total’ crapshoot. In the past Josh explained that if your order is current fonts, it tends to be quicker. If you have one item that is not something that they actively do and requires any degree of special work, it will hold your entire order up.

Ok, partial crapshoot?

1 hour ago, lhg39 said:

Yet my one Marty Devils jersey took almost three months to finish. 

5 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Yet my one Marty Devils jersey took almost three months to finish. 

They were confused as to why YOU would send in a Devils jersey. Took time to figure it out. 

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

They were confused as to why YOU would send in a Devils jersey. Took time to figure it out. 

*Josh scratches head: “Well, the Rangers do suck...”