New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Cool thanks everyone. I'll email them tomorrow and see if I can get one shipped to me.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also correct me if I'm wrong this is a 92-93 and the reason I say that is because the tag says Ultrafil.

I forgot to mention that if you want your jersey to be a 92-93, you'll want to add the Stanley Cup 100th anniversary patch to it. If you don't want to bother with the patch, you could just consider the jersey to be a 93-94... :)

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/felix-potvin-of-the-toronto-maple-leafs-looks-on-during-a-news-photo/71205805

Although a dark time in Canucks jersey history, I'm actually pretty excited about this one.

05/06 Alt, soon to be a Rypien 15 Rookie jersey.

2188849600107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

2535984120107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

Practice jersey that will be used for hockey.

2743220440107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

I know in person they don't look like much, but I love these Tackla jerseys

th_IMG_0016.jpg

This will eventually become a Lindros....from his days playing for Team Canada in the 1992 Albertville Olympics while holding out after being drafted by the Nordiques

3e4b27bc-48cc-4f5d-8bf6-4a9ca56eb797.jpg

Who can point me in the right direction on obtaining a nameplate for this Felix Potvin jersey? Also correct me if I'm wrong this is a 92-93 and the reason I say that is because the tag says Ultrafil. I read somewhere that they stopped wrighting Ultrafil on the newer versions?

I for sure recommend getting the Cup Centennial patch, they are sharp. Here is a close up of an authentic on my Dale Hunter jersey. I have seen a few on ebay over the last year. There was also some decent repos by the place in Houston (getting one of those on a Hawks) but do not see any on ebay now.

DSCN0504-1.jpg

I will defiantly look for the patch. I want to keep the jersey as a 92-93. Thanks everyone for all the great information, I feel like I'm in Jersey School 101 :)

Although a dark time in Canucks jersey history, I'm actually pretty excited about this one.

05/06 Alt, soon to be a Rypien 15 Rookie jersey.

Practice jersey that will be used for hockey.

sic old school nux third. the best old colors orca jersey i think.

I was eyeballing that Nux practice jersey( you got in on ebay right?) to use for the same reason.. was tryin to find some black red n yellow socks to look sic

I know in person they don't look like much, but I love these Tackla jerseys

th_IMG_0016.jpg

This will eventually become a Lindros....from his days playing for Team Canada in the 1992 Albertville Olympics while holding out after being drafted by the Nordiques

3e4b27bc-48cc-4f5d-8bf6-4a9ca56eb797.jpg

Where you going to get those done? i don't know anywhere that does those. eps????

Who can point me in the right direction on obtaining a nameplate for this Felix Potvin jersey? Also correct me if I'm wrong this is a 92-93 and the reason I say that is because the tag says Ultrafil. I read somewhere that they stopped wrighting Ultrafil on the newer versions?

Gameday Sports Archives in Toronto has blue ultrafil plates and the correct font for that jersey (LOTS of customizers mess it up). I had them do up my Gilmour Leafs. EPS also has ultrafil but I'm not sure if they have the correct font.

Both companies use different twill. I'd choose the one with the twill that matches the numbers on the jersey.

A few Ranger ones I got recently

Reebok Edge

2yvud15.jpg

ipsftd.jpg

Reebok Liberty

2dbvskx.jpg

14ilfn8.jpg

Gretzky White Liberty Replica

9besqx.jpg

2rwku44.jpg

Both companies use different twill. I'd choose the one with the twill that matches the numbers on the jersey.

I wouldn't know what company put the numbers on the jersey because that's how I purchased it.

Just got my 1997 Joe Kocur in today.

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

And here is a little video about him. By the way, how can I embed a youtube video and if you can what is the allowed size?

I just picked up two leafs blue ultrafils as well. Looking to get them done up at Game day

I emailed them and it was $20 or $25 for the nameplate and the name so I ordered one. I also just picked up a 1993 patch too. Now I'll start hunting for the home jersey.

###### man, where'd you get the Reebok Liberty? I could use another few of those...

My cousin was able to find me one as an early bday gift. :D Since I finally got one I will be on the lookout for future ones to pass along to others if need be.

I hate you for getting a Reebok Liberty....seriously though, that needs to become a Callahan rookie.

I was thinking to turn it into a Girardi rookie actually since Callahan is the way to go I just like to have something not as common.

My cousin was able to find me one as an early bday gift. :D Since I finally got one I will be on the lookout for future ones to pass along to others if need be.

I was thinking to turn it into a Girardi rookie actually since Callahan is the way to go I just like to have something not as common.

Yeah I already have a Callahan one, I want to make a Girardi as well as a Dubinsky and Lundqvist eventually.